Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 646. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 12, 2015, 05:38:20 AM
well most hyips paying well last for around 6 months why? well people invest and get their profit about the 2-3 months ,then they reinvest and more ,why,because they believe those interest will generate more interest this way a good scam last more time then others.I remember one program i gues were justbeenpaid that you bought a share for 10 dollars and they clean some shares and start all over again this way they said the program were stable.

Most of these hyips sites are scam sites and many people lost their money in these sites. I think better avoid investing in these sites and save your coins.
Yes, you are right, most hyips are scam. Many people claims that they can make much money from HYIPs but then when the hyips scams, they say nothing about it. so dont invest our money to hyips
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 12:05:39 AM
see i think invest money in bitcoin or anything which is secured and farms your money whatever u get surplus SAVE THAT...so that if any one scammed it u can still that money in hand which u recovered during investment returns.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 12, 2015, 12:04:42 AM
well most hyips paying well last for around 6 months why? well people invest and get their profit about the 2-3 months ,then they reinvest and more ,why,because they believe those interest will generate more interest this way a good scam last more time then others.I remember one program i gues were justbeenpaid that you bought a share for 10 dollars and they clean some shares and start all over again this way they said the program were stable.

Most of these hyips sites are scam sites and many people lost their money in these sites. I think better avoid investing in these sites and save your coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2015, 12:01:26 AM

Do not believe all these high interest paying sites, most of them are scam. Earlier they use to lost for at least couple of weeks or months so one can get back at lease some portion of their investments but now a days these sites are closing with in few days itself after they launch. It is completely waste of time and money to explore investment opportunities in these sites. Instead just keep coins with you to appreciate by itself.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
September 11, 2015, 08:52:50 PM
Depends on what country you're from and the current state of your economic system.  Stuff a dollar under your mattress in the USA and all it does is lose value at a steady clip, but in many other countries, it grows at a steady rate.   
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 11, 2015, 06:56:46 PM
Activity: 532
September 11, 2015, 06:51:37 PM
well all hyips works the same way they start with some good ammount to hold first members ,that will reach roi... then when the deposits time comes they hold the ponzi ,they have detailed info about how much deposits and comissions on that day as soo as they see it dumping they stop pay and run away and done you got scammed.

They start to say that the payment will have some delay, after that this would be a rule delaying the payment for many days, then never paying or fake proofs that you have been paid. At the end their website will not work and all of them will "retire".
Activity: 560
September 11, 2015, 06:35:10 PM
well all hyips works the same way they start with some good ammount to hold first members ,that will reach roi... then when the deposits time comes they hold the ponzi ,they have detailed info about how much deposits and comissions on that day as soo as they see it dumping they stop pay and run away and done you got scammed.
September 11, 2015, 09:42:46 AM
if i have much money i would like to invest it, of course on legit company, not the HYIP thing.. prefer long term and stable program.

People are just in rush that want to get their money back so fast that's why they end in these HYIP scams.

I think who do not know any thing about how these high yield investment program works they only will end up in investing these kind of programs. Basically two kind of people first they will try these funds to generate more profit from currency trading. They will pay these investors as long as they make profit but once they are in loss then they will close this site and come up with another one.

The second type is ponzi - they just collect money pay you back your money on daily basis once they reach the target what they want then they also close and come up with another one. So just avoid these sites and save your coins.

Usually people who are new to hyip/ponzi, people who wants to experiment with their funds and does not have experience these people usually get scammed. "invest in cold wallet"
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 11, 2015, 09:27:34 AM
invest is better than save so at least your money is growing regardless if interest or profit is small rather than saving it.
not agree, because not all investment is safe like you said, every investment same likes gambling you have risk to lose your money.

Agreed with you, its always better to invest the money than saving but there should be certain amount of saving in your bank in case of emergency and for sudden expenses then most of the amount can be invested into profitable venture.
good idea, you must have saving even if you are investing, because saving is the worth money you can have, and not all of your money will be invested, you can also do some business to have a 100% sure income.
what business give profit 100%, don't say invest to ponzi Cheesy
i never see real business give profit 100%

Please read the post properly before posting comment on it. OP said 100% sure income from the business not 100% profit.
Read my post its clear that i wrote 100% income not profit, yeah you can earn profit but not totally 100%, if your business stay a long time and earn profit and successful it can bit profit some day!.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 11, 2015, 07:35:03 AM
Set some savings aside, invest a portion of your earnings, like 30%, do your research on any investments you make, and dont invest it all one time. Diversify, find other investments so that in case one falls it wont be as bad.

If you feel one or more of the investments are quite trustworthy and profitable, invest more on it, and save some of the earnings and reinvest the rest. Smiley So, saving money, and investing are important, there is not really a 'better', but the best would be having the right percentage of savings and investments.

Save more than you invest, all investments have their risks.
Activity: 40
September 11, 2015, 07:17:05 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
you can go in gold if you want some sure investment but it will take too long before profit..
but if you want to take a risk  try to invest it in bitcoin..
you can use bitcoin in diffirent kind of investment..
like buying gold  or any real estate and many more  Grin

Agree! i think better if i'm invest than i save my money in bank because when that's bank bankrupt,nothing i can't do. Because this too i invest in bitcoin and gold. Why i choose gold because gold have physical

I think this way as well, there is more promise in bitcoin than in banks!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 11, 2015, 05:29:00 AM
invest is better than save so at least your money is growing regardless if interest or profit is small rather than saving it.
not agree, because not all investment is safe like you said, every investment same likes gambling you have risk to lose your money.

Agreed with you, its always better to invest the money than saving but there should be certain amount of saving in your bank in case of emergency and for sudden expenses then most of the amount can be invested into profitable venture.
good idea, you must have saving even if you are investing, because saving is the worth money you can have, and not all of your money will be invested, you can also do some business to have a 100% sure income.

Please read the post properly before posting comment on it. OP said 100% sure income from the business not 100% profit.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 11, 2015, 04:09:20 AM

Maybe, drug trafficking, organ theft, and sexual slavery?
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 10, 2015, 10:12:51 PM

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 10, 2015, 04:56:37 PM
its better to invest your money though you should be careful to not invest in a hyip as there you would most probably loose all your money

Correct, almost every hyip is a scam so I will avoid those like the plague, do your due diligence and research the company before investing.

Yeah, but know some are more obvious then others.

If you say college is a ponzi/scam I know most people would be surprised since they get a degree and explain how they will pay $60k back in loans.

Some are crafted in a way where most people dont see it.

Yeah I know, I have said that in the past to some persons and they always end up screaming to me and stuff like that, despite the fact, that they pretend to study completely useless stuff.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 10, 2015, 10:29:52 AM
as I have said in my previous post " just keep the 10-20% of your money in a different
place and spend your rest of the funds and after
a year when you will save 20% of your earning
every month then withdrawal it at the end of the
year" so doing this will give you 240% at the end of the year and then you can invest that money at whatever you want
Activity: 11
September 10, 2015, 10:14:55 AM
if i have much money i would like to invest it, of course on legit company, not the HYIP thing.. prefer long term and stable program.

People are just in rush that want to get their money back so fast that's why they end in these HYIP scams.

I think who do not know any thing about how these high yield investment program works they only will end up in investing these kind of programs. Basically two kind of people first they will try these funds to generate more profit from currency trading. They will pay these investors as long as they make profit but once they are in loss then they will close this site and come up with another one.

The second type is ponzi - they just collect money pay you back your money on daily basis once they reach the target what they want then they also close and come up with another one. So just avoid these sites and save your coins.

These kind of sites are mostly scam. Do not ever invest in to it. If you invest then your money is gone forever.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2015, 09:34:26 AM

September 10, 2015, 08:45:41 AM

Jump to: