Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 63. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Both. You invest money and at the same time save the money you'd earned. For me, that is the best thing to do.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Saving and investing are both good. Investing is more profitable if you invest in a good company or good business. You should know everything that you know before you invest your money. And always take carw so that you will not be victimize by scammers.
Yes, I agree on you, I will choose both, to save and to invest bitcoin. I will save some of my bitcoins and I will invest some of those because Investing really means gaining a lot in the future. I will save some of my money for the near future for me to help my family for the near future. I will save a lot for my future lives. So, I will suggest you to do both, just like what I did.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
All of the suggested options are platforms for investing money. Just which will yield more interest is the decision to take. The lower the risk, the lower the interest return. Online investment as seen in investing in crypto is highly risky and yields better returns.
Activity: 33
if you have more, i suggest to doin both
invest in property is the best thing to invest too because if you have a perfect place the price will getting great every year
Activity: 30
wow.. can't believe how long this thread has gotten .. I think the main question has already been answered a long time ago.. Shouldn't this be closed to prevent spam?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
save money VS investment? I prefer to invest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I think this is a no brainer. Definitely go invest your money. Money is not worth saving because you will use it someday for the same value. If you have 500$ and just saved it, then after 3 or 4 years it is still 500$. The price of 500$ today will not be the same as 3-4 years from now. However, if you decide on investing your money, be sure that the investment is really profitable. There are agencies, companies, and businesses that are scammer and will only take your money. Investing your money on real estate is the safest choice in my opinion.
Activity: 532
Saving and investing are both good. Investing is more profitable if you invest in a good company or good business. You should know everything that you know before you invest your money. And always take carw so that you will not be victimize by scammers.
Activity: 135
I say do both as well,save money and invest is better too and you need to invest. to increase more money and save for your family.
Activity: 420
You should just invest it to cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin because the value may be intimidating and sometimes it deflates, if you save money don't expect in gaining some but if you use it for investment you can see it grow you just have to be patient enough to reap the rewards.
Activity: 94
Saving or investing depends on how much money you have, depending on how much risk everyone can take. I like to save most of my money and put a bit of money into bitcoin. Diversification is good for reducing risk!
Activity: 24
It will better divide into a certain percentage like 60% bank, 40% different type of investment or startup business.
Activity: 476
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving and investing both can give us good impact in business. Invest in a reputable business and save your earnings in order to have good future and in bitcoin world invest bitcoin now as the price is low and you can have huge profit someday. You can earn in this investment and you save more.
Activity: 238
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

for me is same way...investing and saving,while we focus in earning to all significant discussion in all forum that we join in signature campaign...the earning that we have invest,the other put in the bank to save....and nearest i spend to my family to buy some daily needs....
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Save a little and invest big. You may start your own business if like. Investing also needs diversification to avoid heavy losses. Letting your money sleeping in the bank is a bad move unless you are still looking for good investments.
Good formula, as long as we invest what we can afford to lose it doesn't matter if we are too aggressive because if it will succeed
we will be able to reap a good reward. Saving should not be an option, instead it should be compulsory as in the future we might have an urgent needs.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Save a little and invest big. You may start your own business if like. Investing also needs diversification to avoid heavy losses. Letting your money sleeping in the bank is a bad move unless you are still looking for good investments.
Activity: 210
My advice is to separate some money to invest in cryptocurrency for example in Bitcoin and Altcoin. The rest are saved in the bank. To anticipate the fall of the cryptocurrency exchange rate we still have a reserve fund in the bank. I myself did that recently. Before deciding to invest should first calculate how much we will invest and target for how long the investment.
When we say save or invest I prefer to save because when we say "save" its very useful to have savings which you can get at quickly in the event of an emergency or if you need access to your money at a set time.But when we say invest,its a long term goal,and we should be prepared to take some risk with your money in the pursuit of potentially higher rewards,but if we choose invest,we cannot assure if theres an emergency we can get easily.We should choose the right path in choosing this saving or investing,Just like bitcoin we should be get good oppurtunities that are given to us..
Activity: 95
My advice is to separate some money to invest in cryptocurrency for example in Bitcoin and Altcoin. The rest are saved in the bank. To anticipate the fall of the cryptocurrency exchange rate we still have a reserve fund in the bank. I myself did that recently. Before deciding to invest should first calculate how much we will invest and target for how long the investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Active investment is the best way to grow your money because nothing is better than making money passively while you are sleeping. That is proper investment and having your money sit there is going to do absolutely nothing for you, waste of time!
Activity: 16
Depends on your risk profile. If you like to play it safe then saving is the way to go. If want to take a little bit of a risk then invest in a good market that pays you good dividends. However if you have a decent amount of money, enough to get on with your life, then my advice for you is to be happy with what you have and get on with it. Investment market can be quite difficult for a newbie, and its easy to lose your money.
Pages:
Jump to: