Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 2. (Read 15577 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
It is safe i think but, before investing you should have to search about project. There are so many ICOs are existing and their number increasing day by day. So it may be, there are some scams also. Thats why you need to search well before you investing in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
I think always that participating in ICO is always too risky. This can lead to your success or failure. But there are ways to avoid participating in a scam ICO such as read the history, learn the details of the group, get the roadmap, and see the good possible to make your dream come true with your ICOs choice.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
Yes .. but you must a join a trust ICO you can see their team .. their project is good. if transparancy you can join them .. but you must see again .. they are active everyday or not .. so it is simple tips for joining ico ..
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
Yes all of them are safe as long as you do not download some file of them but you will notice it once you see it but if you download it delete do not open it. But in this crypto world everyone is a risk taker because without taking the risk you would not get profit from it and it is better risk than to risk nothing at all.
It is safe as long as project is legit.
One should be very careful not to download malicious file but altcoin ICO's are very rare, most of the time you will find erc20 bounties where you don't have to download anything.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Well of course it is safe as long as you follow their instruction and understand what you are doing. The most peoblem with ico is people sending their money from their exchange wallet which you should never do so you have to avoid that and don't forget to be carefull especially in telegram chat as sometime there's scammer who dm you and send the wrong contract address. Also make sure ico is legal on your country otherwise you can't participate.
I dont think that many people sending eth from exchanges.. everywhere I see a warning that sending eth from exchanges will cause token loss.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
As long as you know what ico your investing and you know they are not going to disappear like a bubble your good,
make sure you know the people behind it, always take some time to research about the project and their products
to make sure your not investing to something that is worthless and scam, its always the first thing to know
who are the company backs it and people behind it hope it helps you
Activity: 182
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

It can be said that participating in ico is not safe. Even ico that reach hardcap also sometimes have difficulties when it started release in the exchange market. But this is a long-term game, and some projects are really created for success in the future. So, let's stay optimistic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Well of course it is safe as long as you follow their instruction and understand what you are doing. The most peoblem with ico is people sending their money from their exchange wallet which you should never do so you have to avoid that and don't forget to be carefull especially in telegram chat as sometime there's scammer who dm you and send the wrong contract address. Also make sure ico is legal on your country otherwise you can't participate.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
If you want to support an ICO or a project to launce a coin it is best to join to its campaign for to be updated on the latest information about the run of the project. You could try joining in signature, social media and telegram campaign where you could earn the coin without investing a capital. It could also help you to get involved in the project where you actually doing your part for the project to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
you must see the project too, you need to see their team background and advisor background, what project it is, and it will bring good impact to the world or not, because if the project interesting and give good impact to the world I think it will be easier to get success in ICO, thats my advice before you join in ICO
Activity: 287
Of course. Participating in ico is safe if you first analyze the ico. You should see the team, read the whitepaper and also see the roadmap of the project. Is that really a serious project or not. But stay cautious on the scam project. Because there are still some scam ico projects.
Activity: 420
There is really safe to participate in the ICOs. But, need to read the white paper of the company before you take any investment decision. The need is whether the company is a legit one or nor. And, also you can get a better understanding of the project. If any doubt do not invest but if you invest and the ICO is not successful then you will get your complete refund. So, investment is safe.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Yes all of them are safe as long as you do not download some file of them but you will notice it once you see it but if you download it delete do not open it. But in this crypto world everyone is a risk taker because without taking the risk you would not get profit from it and it is better risk than to risk nothing at all.
Activity: 140
I think if you make deep research including learning the experience of the dev team and find out the potential advantage of this project, it is safe, if you can not do that or just follow other's advice without checking it by yourself, it is dangerous.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
No. Around the ICO, a lot of noise and "pumping" can be created to force investors to make emotional decisions. Subsequently, it may turn out that nothing is behind all this. Often the authors of the project try only to take advantage of the successes of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash, without offering anything new
Activity: 350
To get the most out of the ICO, investors participate in the sales of tokens to first purchase them at a lower price for future resale on the exchange with a profit. The main thing is to adhere to recommendations that would reduce the risk of participating in a failed ICO
Activity: 644
Where there are risks everywhere,but if you head to approach and study the project,then of course more likely that everything will be fine,you know,that all depends on what ISO can be steep,and may be a Scam moshenicheskie,so you need to study the project,team,analitikov,and everything else in more detail if you want a good amount of money to invest
Activity: 294
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 131
Merit: 6

Yes it is safe to participate or join ICO's now, investing or joining bounties is legit. I received payments in bounties, and now i made up a decision to invest now in an ICO, because there is a high possibility to gain a huge profit. That's why start investing now in ICO, for sure you will gain a lot of profit, and you will not regret that you'll invest in an ICO.
Activity: 434
No ICO is absolutely safe, but you can minimize the risk based on your own experience and judgment. We all know that any ICO is high risk. If you want safety, then you should not choose ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: