Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 3. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I think you have answered your own question. It is too much ico and there is no focus in forming a solid comminities to support a project.
But of course some of them will make a difference. It's not safe to participate in ico, but I think if finding the right ico, it will be worth the prize.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Investing in an ico is a common thing. The most important thing is that we can appropriately choose the ico project. It can be said that this is risky, but when we can do a good analysis that can focus on the project that we will follow it can make us right in choosing a project. If we just keep quiet then we can not get anything, move it and try continuously to reach the goals and dreams we expect.

There are plenty good ones, but also plenty of scam ones. You need to do heavy research to pick through the junk to find the good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

The question should be whether it is completely unsafe to participate in ico, because we all must be aware of the risks. But in math, there will definitely be some of the ico that will be successful even though it will not be like Bitcoin. Our risk is finding a few really good projects among the many available.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
The answer is either a yes or no. ICO that follows the government regulation and transparent in showing the result of their token sale has a greater percentage of a secured investment. On the other hand, ICO that encourage a higher return of investment and do not follow the KYC procedure are usually a failed investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Telling the truth it is not safe to work in cryptocurrency industry at all. But at the same time crypto world is a place of amazing opportunities. And I don’t want to lose the chance of getting money doing interesting things.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Investing in an ico is a common thing. The most important thing is that we can appropriately choose the ico project. It can be said that this is risky, but when we can do a good analysis that can focus on the project that we will follow it can make us right in choosing a project. If we just keep quiet then we can not get anything, move it and try continuously to reach the goals and dreams we expect.
Activity: 142
I think it's always risky, even if you are sure that this project is "all-star". That's why it is very important to invest only the money, that you are ready to lose.
Activity: 87
You're much more likely to end up with nothing than to earn a lot with those investments if you do not pick the correct ICO's.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
before participating in ico you need to study the team and the idea of the project, and if there are significant people in the team and partners, then this project will achieve a lot, I can advise the project usechain.
Activity: 126
There are still good ICO's out there that you can say safe  and really good. You just need to find it and choose witch one is safe. Because some of it is just a waste of time.  Give you no value coin.
Activity: 42
Before participating in the ICO project there are several factors and aspects that we must examine and understand whether the project is potentially or not. If it is potentially good  then chances are it will be safe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
answer de3pends on which ICO you choose. It is never safe but it can be profitable
Activity: 602
It seems to me that it can be safe in the event that your actions are exceptionally professional. If you are adequate and are aware of what you are doing. If you understand how this or that project works.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It is very dependant on the team so depending on the ico if it is reliable or not because some of them are scammers but I disagree with people that say that all are scams.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

I have a suggestion, if you want to buy ico, buy a good token ico, have a team and have a good project, that way, ico tokens prices will rise in the market
Activity: 238
Mycryptobank.io
I believe that now invest their money in various projects very risky because many rascals out. I'd rather buy some promising coins on the stock exchange and investing early is a kind of lottery

I think for such new forum participants, like me, it is not recommended to buy ICO coins, now the crypto currency market has fallen dramatically, it's better to participate in bounty campaigns!
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
I believe that now invest their money in various projects very risky because many rascals out. I'd rather buy some promising coins on the stock exchange and investing early is a kind of lottery
Activity: 66
It will be safe as long as you've already made a thorough research. You must first check out the team behind them if they are capable and experienced to handle the project. You can also know much about an ICO by reading their whitepaper. Personally, I'd recommend you DCC! I've made my research and saw that their project has a great future ahead. Try checking out their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018 i wish you good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In its current form, the current ICO may be too risky an investment. To protect yourself from loss of capital, conduct the necessary research and select your ICO with caution.
Activity: 658
I think for now investing in ico is no longer safe..
If you monitoring from the beginning of this year almost all the ICOs prices dropped when entering the exchange, this has become clear evidence that the ICOs is no longer safe...
Pages:
Jump to: