Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 61. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
I think it's safe or not, it depends on the project that runs when the project runs successfully so participate very safely but when the project fails, this is very risky in my opinion. Maybe you can be very disadvantageous
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 15, 2018, 11:59:45 AM
yes as developer works on manage as offering message on mediation with the release of whitepaper, investors might collects with supports of convergence as referring with decision to put of option with the chance as attaining business with the crypto trading.
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
There are quite interesting projects that people actively encourage, and their projects give hope for a future perspective, I think it's safe to take part, but first of all you need to get acquainted with the project, as many of them are simply drawn up for your own purposes and divorce people. Apart from it depends on your budget you could check https://blockshow.io/    I was in Singapore this November. Must visit!

Wow,  you're lucky being there. So, are they planning to manage something similar to Blockshow?
Activity: 308
January 14, 2018, 11:21:22 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Yes, I think they have the same risk as trading, they all have potential scammers but with a little effort in searching their credibility before joining them then finding a safe and successful ICOs would be much easier.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 09:37:53 PM
One should study about the project before investing. Because lot of ICO out there are scams that are ready to take up your investment. Though most of the real ICO's are profitable as their price would trigger on reaching the market.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 05:43:17 PM
In cryptocurrency the safe world is a paradox.If you invest time and read all details about a ICO project I think is safe but reminder all time invest only you can afford to lose.
Activity: 420
January 14, 2018, 05:22:48 PM
Its depend on the management team and the other details that is availble on on their platform,
you can check their details and after that invest on it you can check their plan, concept, the technology they have using, partners
and the amount which is invested in their ICOs,
Activity: 518
January 14, 2018, 03:53:23 PM
Yes it is safer than early day if you choose the right project to invest. These days the every genuine project requires KYC verification to invest in their ICO.
Activity: 87
January 14, 2018, 03:27:14 PM
There is always a element of risk when it comes to any investment and this includes ICO.

The only thing you can do is a lot of research. Ask questions on their thread, look into their white paper, their team and their concept. Don't rush into investing as you have at least 30 days to do so. I would rather find out about the company, know it's a good project and miss my chance of investing rather than rush in to find a poor ICO / scam.
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 14, 2018, 11:31:21 AM
If you have done enough research on particular ICO then it is safe to say you are fine to go. If you just dump your money on any ICO, then this is dangerous. You might get lucky or you might lose all your money.

Activity: 225
January 14, 2018, 11:30:12 AM
Do investigation research first before you put your investment in any ICO's.
It will eliminate your possibility to fall on the traps of many scammers.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 14, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
investors might wait until token to be listed with the index on exchange market,
as ico schemes gives of offers with the extras on option as might immediate involvesment with the projects helps of shifts with the difference to deliver returns of more with the less on price as the ico offers.

Activity: 266
January 14, 2018, 11:25:14 AM
Most ico project are scam, to avoid this you should follow some professional ico investos. Learning how to analysis an ico from them, rating ico.....
Activity: 39
January 14, 2018, 11:16:43 AM
If you do your own research and project is legit - why not? Just remember to not put all your money in it
Activity: 69
January 14, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
i think ICO is good way to join for the moment
preICO is the best to get more bonus and more token first
the only problem here is your money will hold with them in long time

if you are a trader, you can do something when the token enter the market, buy it there and hold
i think token price is down for the first time it touch the market
Activity: 546
January 14, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
I think it is safe in joining signature compaigns and you can check their platform on their website developers.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 10:31:40 AM
If you are going to invest your money, or time and effort in ICO projects, you need firstly to check carefully this project and taking good time studying its features, reading its whitepaper, and also visiting its site. Not all ICO projects are successful and profitable, that's why you have to study the project carefully before investing.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 14, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
i just joining in their Bounty campaign. i don't invest.
if you want to be safe in participating ICOs . try to check the quality of their
ANN thread or bounty thread and their Website so you can be safe.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
January 14, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
Investing in ICOs during this time is a great way to get more profit from the cryptocurrency market. Although the profits it brings are great, choosing a good ICO project is not easy at all. It is very risky for a project to take on a lot of risk, depending on how you look at it. you first before investing. Therefore, to choose a good ICO project, you need to invest a lot of time and energy to study the project, if it is really good to invest, if more questions, postpone and search other projects.
Activity: 74
January 14, 2018, 09:59:31 AM
I think investing in ICO is a big risk but more gainful in future, because it increasing with a high speed.
Pages:
Jump to: