Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 62. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 14, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
You invest in ICO for the purpose of gaining benefits later on. But like any other ventures, there are always risks involved. So it is important that you investigate carefully all information about the project. The product or services offered, the platform used, the development team involved, etc. This will at least give you an idea if your investment is safe in the future or not.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 14, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
if thats your outview on every coins that you will encounter i might say you will always fail.thinking that every coins will be the next bitcoin is nothing mean but purely hallucinations..we all know that bitcoin will always be bitcoin so dont  wish to be replaced.

Ico now mostly are scams.so if you really want to be not a victim of scam project.invest in those legitimate coisn in which the top 5 coins here in crypto
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
January 14, 2018, 08:53:09 AM
Be carefull before investing in ICO's . there are too many scam ICO's around here.
Read whitepapers and do a research before jumping in. Also read discussions about project in this forum.  When you buy ICO. You are investing into a start up. The growth of the start up will determine the value market will place on it. e thing is, most ICO are ending successful actually but most tokens of the ICO dumps in exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 14, 2018, 08:51:38 AM
ICO is safer when you do spend a lot of time to research the project, the team and the community because good ICOs are building good community such as telegram, slack, reddit, facebook and other social media.
Otherwise don't ever trust any ICOs has no good community.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 14, 2018, 08:47:18 AM
Yes indeed it is safe to participate on the ICO like joing thier campaign but if you are investing that is a different story because on the investment you should be very aware that there is a chance that ICO can be a scam so research on that ICO check the dev team and also check if thry have already a working product
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 08:44:42 AM
Frst learn about the project. Find out who owns the project. If you think the project is safe, you can join
Definitely yes participating on ico is still very safe and it is depend on us if we will gonna choose a great ico that we will be successful and there are many ico that is really safe.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 14, 2018, 05:17:19 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

leaarn it before you invest. if u want to invest, just invesst in altcoin who already have a great development until now.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 03:46:37 AM
80 percent of ICOs are scam so when you want to invest ICO you have to search clearly. Other ICOs are safe example 4 months ago I joined CENTRA ICO and now they disturbute centra card next month.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 03:32:26 AM
It can be safe if you do proper research before participating in ICO. You’ll be buying tokens in the ICO and if the values of those tokens rise then you’ll get the profit. So, it is better to research.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2018, 04:40:45 PM
You must understand that all projects that promise big profits are very risky. Therefore invest in ICOs only the money that you can afford to lose. But I know from my own experience that it is possible to earn very well with ICO investments.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
i was participated in centras ico after they get a little higer than ico price it goes down and down . it has been pumpe few weeks ago but its still under it ico price by eth. so not all icos are safe to invest.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 04:06:58 PM
It's an investment, an investment is rarely safe. Before you invest in any ICO, sophiscated research should be conducted. I myself invested in a few ICOs, NAGAcoin was one I invested in because the whitepaper, the team and the experience the startup has appealed to me, so I invested. I was also afraid when I first invested into this startup, but now it is listed on one exchange and has doubled in value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 03:22:37 PM
I hope there could be a platform that do ICO better and reduce the risk for investor.

thats is the same thing about the vision of a primary security development for the every necessity to sustain the project
Activity: 274
January 13, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
I hope there could be a platform that do ICO better and reduce the risk for investor.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 03:08:25 PM
nothing is 100% and that's the fun thing about investing, there's no 100% guarantee that you'll succeed and profit in the end. Just do the research, consult with other people before investing anywhere, that's my suggestion of everything.

I agree. Investing in an ico is like a gamble. Sometimes the project is good and the ico flourishes and aonetimes it does not, but always do your researche before doing anything. Ask more experienced friends, read about the project, read about their dev team, about their future plans.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
ICO is always connected with the risk, therefore, to assert that most of ICO is not safe, but as a rule, the risk is justified by profit!)
I believe that it is always necessary to diversify risks, and never fully invest in one ICO project!
It is depending on your experience and knowledge, it also depend on your strategy, ICO always need to have good knowledge and experience you need to do study about the ICO where you want to invest your money, because there are so many ICOs which are only collecting money from people and they do not have any such road map or real project in future. they just want to raise fun and then run away.
Activity: 560
January 13, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
ICO is always connected with the risk, therefore, to assert that most of ICO is not safe, but as a rule, the risk is justified by profit!)
I believe that it is always necessary to diversify risks, and never fully invest in one ICO project!
Activity: 392
January 13, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
i think the primary thing you have to take a look in a ICO is the security behind the infrastucture of the project itself, without it is a risky investment
Activity: 560
January 13, 2018, 02:18:25 PM
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 13, 2018, 02:14:52 PM
Before you ever invest in an ICO you should do alot of research on the specific coin and it's developers. Many of the ICO's being made right now are scams, but there are also real coins with a good concept being made. If you do enough research on them you can decide yourself what category the coin belongs in; scam or real.  If you find a good ICO and invest in it, there is a really big chance you'll make some significant profit.
Luckily, find the good ICOs project for investment do not difficult recently. You can research the ICO through this site to help you know the attention of investor for an ICO project easily.

https://tools.icodrops.com/social/telegram

https://icodrops.com/

Research the telegram, alexa rank, twitter and the funds raised in ICO to help you have base and reason for your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: