Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 79. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 20, 2017, 11:12:20 AM
Participating in ICO's is a good way to earn, but the point is you should find good ones carefully. And if you research well before join you can really trust them and feel safe for participating. İf you wanna get profit you should have a strategy to get profit and focus finding safe, bright future ICOs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 20, 2017, 11:10:32 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
its perfectly safe if you check them and doing research to find out whether the ico is real or just a scam. there is many way to check it, whether by read the whitepaper, searching the developer and team history, find the news about it or even check whether the ico have a cooperation with other businesses.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Truegame
December 20, 2017, 11:06:24 AM
Its safe if you do your research. If people report it as a scam then don't participate.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
December 20, 2017, 11:06:07 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
yes its really safe depending which ico did you pick if the project is legit and developers were real people spending alot in a single isnt much a problem if its legit and not gonna scam people i would do the same thing if i find a really good ico.
Activity: 221
December 20, 2017, 10:47:15 AM
Participating in ICO takes a lot of consideration, you have to know what purpose they want to achieve, their mission vision must be clear, developers who are truly experts in their field will make excellent ICO.
Activity: 78
December 20, 2017, 10:32:33 AM
Yes is it safe to participate in ICO'S.
ICO An unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks.
Activity: 88
December 20, 2017, 09:50:15 AM
If you see what other people have to say about specific icos and do your own research then you should be able to to find ones that are not a scam and are safe.
Activity: 462
December 20, 2017, 09:49:58 AM
If you do your research then yes. It is safe.
In my opinion yes it is really safe to participate in ICO why? Because joining or participating in ico is one of the best strategy to make profit, but i have some advice before participating on some ico, we should research very well because if we research this particular ico is we will have a wide knowledge so we can know if this ico is we will be successful.
Activity: 280
December 20, 2017, 09:33:40 AM
Of course it is not safe. You can very easily lose your money. If you want to earn some money, rather than sponsor someone's lamborghini, then you need to carefully and diligently study the project before investing.
I agree that there is a risk, but the risk can be minimized if you prepare well and study all project documents and the team.
Activity: 112
December 20, 2017, 08:47:15 AM
If you do your research then yes. It is safe.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 08:32:09 AM
Of course it is not safe. You can very easily lose your money. If you want to earn some money, rather than sponsor someone's lamborghini, then you need to carefully and diligently study the project before investing.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 10:09:16 PM
Some ICO dont even have value at the end. Better not to invest money at first it is much risky than trading.
For me it's yes, joining or participating in ico is still very safe, why? Because i believe that there are many ico that is safe to jojn for, and i know and i am also confident that joining or participating on ico is we can make or earn many profit, and my advice is before you participate on ico we should choose a good ico so it is worth it for us.

Well it depends on the project, some ICO's nowadays are just bogus. Better to do research first before investing, some of them just want to ride bitcoins popularity hoping that they will too.
Activity: 406
December 19, 2017, 07:33:13 PM
Some ICO dont even have value at the end. Better not to invest money at first it is much risky than trading.
For me it's yes, joining or participating in ico is still very safe, why? Because i believe that there are many ico that is safe to jojn for, and i know and i am also confident that joining or participating on ico is we can make or earn many profit, and my advice is before you participate on ico we should choose a good ico so it is worth it for us.
December 19, 2017, 07:25:23 PM
For participate on a ICO firstly you have to look on there team and there background and There road map. A project become success with his concept if the concept uniq and very useful then you can join the ICO but look on those matter.

nowadays a lot of fake teams, we are now in demand to be more selective in choosing a project to invest. for me, I just want to invest in a project with a verified member

Yeah there are lots of fake teams trying to do an ICO, ends up just hijacking accounts of its users and hacking their balance.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
December 19, 2017, 07:21:52 PM
For participate on a ICO firstly you have to look on there team and there background and There road map. A project become success with his concept if the concept uniq and very useful then you can join the ICO but look on those matter.

nowadays a lot of fake teams, we are now in demand to be more selective in choosing a project to invest. for me, I just want to invest in a project with a verified member
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 07:19:09 PM
No ico investment for me,if i see someting interesting i can observe and buy below ico price
Small shock will be if sec will classified tokes without real use like a security
I like your strategy Grin. But for the owner of ICO projects, I think they don't like you and those who also have this strategy to investing. In this year, the concept of ICO investment has changed by the speculator, therefore, there's no reason to invest in ICO time, more chance to buy at low price after ICO.
December 19, 2017, 07:18:09 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 07:15:49 PM
I only participate in their campaigns. In this way I don't  need to cash out in buying their coins/tokens. This is risky because there is a good chance that the project won't succeed. So I don't want to loose any of my personal cash.  I'd rather do the campaign and get rewarded for it.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 19, 2017, 07:13:49 PM
No ico investment for me,if i see someting interesting i can observe and buy below ico price
Small shock will be if sec will classified tokes without real use like a security
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 07:04:37 PM
Not entirely but it is safe somehow. One thing is that you should be careful in choosing what ico to invest in; research and know everything anout the project before you invest in it, if possible know the people behind them. Investment is a risky thing to do especially in participating icos since we can never know which ico can deliver and will be successful. However, so long as you choose rightly and know what you are investing in, i think you are good to go.
Pages:
Jump to: