Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 78. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 263
December 21, 2017, 07:46:37 AM
It depends on if you invest in the right icos some icos are plain scams. It needs to get alot of factors right for it to succeed as an ico. Put money in it you can afford to lose.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 07:45:01 AM
If you want to know if ico is safe to join you is good to read their whitepaper so you can get your ideas and lessons learned. It also depends on the project that you will be able to share what the project its so good to be practical and fussy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 05:27:48 AM
If a serious team, realistic roadmap, there is a well-developed business, then I think you can invest in such ICO.
Activity: 280
-----
December 21, 2017, 03:13:32 AM
Even though there are many icos that are out in this industry i can still say that it is still safe to participate in an ico but my advice is just join on their campaign, dont invest money just follow the instructed rules on the ico and you will be rewarded after
Activity: 68
December 21, 2017, 02:44:28 AM
It is safe to join in ICO's as long as it is verified and you are sure that they are legit. Try to do some research first before investing anything to them. Better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 06:05:22 PM
If you have initial study and research regarding ICO which are you going to participate probably will be safe.valid ICO will beneficial to increase profit,Another side scam ICO'S there also be aware and avoid to invest in it,will be totally wastage of time and money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
December 20, 2017, 04:50:52 PM
To participate in this event there is no security ico, do your due diligence. Check how transparent the team and coin are if it has the potential!

Even with due diligence there is no such thing as a safe ICO, better to spread the investment to several different ones instead. This way if you make investment into 10 ICOs you will be fine if 9 of them die as long as one of them hits it big.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 04:36:59 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Your first mistake was expecting these currencies to be the next Bitcoin. You should be looking for something that is capable of doing something different from what Bitcoin already does, because Bitcoin is already very efficient at what it does.

The kind of risk you are taking by investing in ICOs is also not reasonable. Let's say you invested in Bitcoin when you asked this question, right now you would have more than doubled your money, without having to be exposed to insane risks.
I generally think that it is not worth talking about the risks of participating in his company today, if you are completely sure of what you are doing. Of course, every investor who gives his finances must study enough information to rid himself of the problem and unreasonable risks.
Calculation the risk and the profit before investing in ICO, this is the requirement to become an investor. You can not spend money to hire someone helps you calculate your investment, it means you give your money to others help you decicion.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 04:13:36 PM
To participate in this event there is no security ico, do your due diligence. Check how transparent the team and coin are if it has the potential!
Activity: 116
December 20, 2017, 04:00:48 PM
With any investment, there is a risk factor.

The most important thing is to research who you are investing into, look at the team, ask questions and read the white paper and what they are trying to accomplish.

There is no rush to invest just take your time and remember it's your money what you worked for.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 20, 2017, 02:57:46 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Your first mistake was expecting these currencies to be the next Bitcoin. You should be looking for something that is capable of doing something different from what Bitcoin already does, because Bitcoin is already very efficient at what it does.

The kind of risk you are taking by investing in ICOs is also not reasonable. Let's say you invested in Bitcoin when you asked this question, right now you would have more than doubled your money, without having to be exposed to insane risks.
I generally think that it is not worth talking about the risks of participating in his company today, if you are completely sure of what you are doing. Of course, every investor who gives his finances must study enough information to rid himself of the problem and unreasonable risks.
Activity: 58
December 20, 2017, 02:35:59 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 12:50:56 PM
Participating in any ICO is always a risk like any investment. You have to look closely to a project you're interested in, check out through a whitepaper and a project team. If it's members have a decent background and the idea is good I think it's worth investing in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 12:45:58 PM
It's safe if you study the ICO project from all sides. Usually a good project can be seen if he has a good, experienced team, big partners and a wide publicity in the media.   Smiley
Activity: 49
December 20, 2017, 11:51:37 AM
I think you should find out before making an ICO investment decision. There are currently quite a few ICOs on the market and very few successful ones. However if you like to risk then invest ICO as it will bring you a lot of profit.
Activity: 25
December 20, 2017, 11:23:45 AM
Yeah, just due your research on them. Here's one I really like that aims to revolutionize the global credit industry. https://cryptocolumn.com/bloom-coin-review/
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 20, 2017, 11:22:58 AM
Not that safe because there are scam ICO but if you research and check the particular project you can have a big idea if it is still safe to join or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 20, 2017, 11:19:14 AM
It is safe if you made sure that the ICO you are about to join is authentic. You can verify it through its manager. How? Once the manager managing that campaign is known or someone with a good reputation, then that ICO is legitimate. Another thing is by inspecting its whitepaper. There may be some clues there. Scrutinize it and look for unrealistic approaches and claims.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 20, 2017, 11:17:23 AM
Participating in ICO's is a good way to earn, but the point is you should find good ones carefully. And if you research well before join you can really trust them and feel safe for participating. İf you wanna get profit you should have a strategy to get profit and focus finding safe, bright future ICOs.
now ICO is very much and you must be prosecuted to vote because with ICO sometimes there is an ICO that fails and does not generate profits. so being careful in choosing ICO is a best decision.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 11:15:47 AM
If you are a beginner I would not advise you to invest in ICO. you can lose everything as many projects fraudsters
Pages:
Jump to: