Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 5. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Yeah we feel the same way. At this scenario,  you need to keep calm or else you will lose. This is the beginning, you can expect more worse when it comes to Ber months.

I think we don't need to worry as long as there is bitcoin, even now that the price of it is low, we don't need to worry. We just need to keep calm and think of what we can do without affecting our investment here in bitcoin.

I believe everyone who uses crypto has thrown out their worries as they begin to invest. That's because they trust the crypto more than their worries. And everyone would be worried, let alone the people who invested a lot of their money into crypto. Surely they are worried about the money they invested whether it will succeed or fail in investment. Keep your coin hold long as the price goes down
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

I think you should be more patient and do not panic, in your investment should be more trust and more be patient on your investment.

Yes,  Being  patient helps you consider possibilities that you can profit more. The key is to really understand the volatility of the market value and be firm on what is your goal and decide to hold or trade. Worrying provides stress so just know your limits.

Do not worry about the future because you can not control the future but can control your self by investing and selling with patience. Do not worry about the future and the current price of Bitcoin because we have seen these situations many times and the response of Bitcoin has been good always as we waited with patience and worked in mean time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
do not worry with the price of bitcoin and crypto because the prices are up and down is normal and if the price drops then there is no need to panic because it will soon recover and rise again
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

I think you should be more patient and do not panic, in your investment should be more trust and more be patient on your investment.

Yes,  Being  patient helps you consider possibilities that you can profit more. The key is to really understand the volatility of the market value and be firm on what is your goal and decide to hold or trade. Worrying provides stress so just know your limits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
you should not have to worry about the price down because it is normal and you have to be patient because the price will definitely rise again and will give you more profit, so do not worry and do not need to panic
It is very serious you are worrying about your investments because you should know before that starting crypto investment will give you benefit in a long time but not more than a year, it will give you profit within a year and huge profit. The value has increased these days ands also has gained a little stability so nothing is to worry about. You have Just to focus on monitoring the market and caste your opportunity.
It is extremely serious if you have started worry because there is nothing new in the market that creates worries among al of us. The fluctuation is the beauty of Bitcoin and this is a type of advantage for us to afford at low market and hold for the high market so that we sell out coins and get the profit. Do not worry about the market as the value has increased and will be increasing as the demand is increasing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I think you should have your own opinion, You should be judging yourself. Maybe other opinions are so important, you can also take opinions from others if you wish.

I think the main reason for the fear about the future of bitcoin is that you bought bitcoin for higher price and now the price is low. That’s why you are worried about it, but I think you should not be panic and wait for some time. The price is rising again and soon it will hit its previous price which was $20k. The future is of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the king of crypto.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

It is not so serious and serious as well because on one side your seriousness is good for the market so that you will monitor the market and will go according the sudden and stable market prices increase or decrease. On thee other hand it is strictly prohibit for you to take the decision of selling at this market because you will get less and we are here for more so do not get serious about selling now because the price is going high very soon.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3

No it is not over it is the start of bitcoin although bitcoin is 9 years old but for many years people were unaware of bitcoin and they didn’t put their money in bitcoin, but if you see more and more people are investing bitcoin and other Altcoin. That’s why the price is so volatile and rise and fall occur every day, but I think there is nothing to worry about the future of crypto.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
If you feel the pressure is too great, forget about it for a long time. Mood anxiety will make you tired and make the wrong decision. Bitcoin has overcome many challenges and this has led many people to believe.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
To be honest, I never ever think that it's now over for bitcoin. I'm not saying that is impossible to happen but i'm pretty confident that it will kot happen in this present time and also in the near future.

Actually, there is only one scenario that scared the out of me going back to my newbie days, that is the blood bath happened when China bans ICO. After btc surpassed that, I am not afraid anymore on the latter dips because if btc recovered from that blood bath what more on this small deflations, right? Just trust btc. Worrying is normal but don't too much because it will make panic which leads to wrong decisions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Do not worry. This type of things happen sometimes in any business and sooner a good time come to that market. Bitcoin is also in this situation, we can say that now that situation is closed and now a good time in coming for bitcoin because the price has recovered and it is standing at a good position from a longer time.
Activity: 837
if you think for a short time you are right to worry. but for bitcoin and other coins you should be a little more patient. If you sell it, you will already be hurt. hope is not taken from higher levels.
If you start to worry then things might not goes in your way, its fine as long ad you don't do silly move because of it. Think always before you click.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
The best time to buy coins or tokens is when there is less or no interest in buying. So you dont have to worry! You buy before the pumps and not during or after remember this. The prices were decrasing the last months but this is a good opportunity to accumulate your bags. I am certain that the market will rise again. It is not a question of if but of when this will happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
if you think for a short time you are right to worry. but for bitcoin and other coins you should be a little more patient. If you sell it, you will already be hurt. hope is not taken from higher levels.
Activity: 77
The risk of losing some or all of the money is always there, but there is also a chance to increase their investments. It all depends on luck.
Activity: 202

All you have to do is to keep calm and relax, you dont have to worry  bec. Your holding the best coin,dont be surprise regarding the rise and fall of the price its nature in crypto, "To worry is lack of faith" just have FAITH and everything will be fine,
Activity: 206
Merit: 22
There is no reason to worry about this.If you invest in the right way.Good coins can hold for a few years safely.Buying coins that you do not have the future of coins will make you feel like their future and After scam, blame everyone, it is not right!

You really put the whole scenarios in the vivid right way. If one invest in the right currency,  there is no need for worry or call for panic. Cause it has shows that a lot of people panic because of investing in the wrong coins which later turns to be useless and worthless.  A proper investigation and research would have prevented this at the initial stage, prior to investing.
Activity: 1139
you should not have to worry about the price down because it is normal and you have to be patient because the price will definitely rise again and will give you more profit, so do not worry and do not need to panic
It is very serious you are worrying about your investments because you should know before that starting crypto investment will give you benefit in a long time but not more than a year, it will give you profit within a year and huge profit. The value has increased these days ands also has gained a little stability so nothing is to worry about. You have Just to focus on monitoring the market and caste your opportunity.
Awareness and increasing your knowledge about cryptocurrency, in terms of investment, trading, and more would help eliminate the state of panic and uneasiness. What causes worriness is overthinking, lack of trust, unawareness, negligence, and afraid of uncertainties. To help decrease the amount of worriness, stay calm, embrace the uncertainties of life, face your fears and worries. Don't be trapped in that room of anxiety, move on and be positive. If you feel that things are not working for you so well, don't worry, it's going to be all right.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Worrying was just an indication that we do have a low knowledge with what we are doing, so for me for us to have a good and serious income we should also be serious and focusing here, we should have every day learning about crypto how it works and what we should do for us to earn.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: