Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 2. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
all you have to do to ease those feelings is to get used to the bitcoin movement and that's what I do and I agree, worrying is normal especially if you hear negative news about bitcoin but if you notice how many times the bitcoin price drops but still manage to rise again
Do not worry about the market conditions and its low price but be optimistic and try to invest more the reason is that if you monitor the market the value increased from yesterday and the value today is reached almost at 6.8 k dollar. However the value is still low and we can move forwards for further investment with the increase trend of Bitcoin we observed today and expecting that this increase trend will soon lead us into a high market.
If you are impatient you should not invest in cryptocurrency because there are two conditions for crypto investment, patience and courage to bear the loss if the price falls more. But I think there is nothing to worry about it. The future is bright and the price will grow again. Little dip is for the time being and you will make handsome money if you hold your coins for some more time.

many people are still investing in crypto even if they are really not knowledgeable enough and did not know the true nature of bitcoin. these people are indeed impatient but still they still continue to invest on bitcoin even if they did loose some cash. therfor you cant just say that people should not invest if they are impatient because all of  us are not restricted to invest in bitcoin. it does not matter if what is your attitude or what is your race because what matter the most is that you have a money to invest thru it.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
all you have to do to ease those feelings is to get used to the bitcoin movement and that's what I do and I agree, worrying is normal especially if you hear negative news about bitcoin but if you notice how many times the bitcoin price drops but still manage to rise again
Do not worry about the market conditions and its low price but be optimistic and try to invest more the reason is that if you monitor the market the value increased from yesterday and the value today is reached almost at 6.8 k dollar. However the value is still low and we can move forwards for further investment with the increase trend of Bitcoin we observed today and expecting that this increase trend will soon lead us into a high market.
If you are impatient you should not invest in cryptocurrency because there are two conditions for crypto investment, patience and courage to bear the loss if the price falls more. But I think there is nothing to worry about it. The future is bright and the price will grow again. Little dip is for the time being and you will make handsome money if you hold your coins for some more time.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Previously we should know that the price of crypto is very volatile and when the price goes down it will surely recover and rise again, you have to be patient and I think, no need to panic and worry about the price down

What people are having problems with is the time of waiting. Some people are saying it's ok for them to wait but can only afford to wait for only a few weeks. That won't work in this market since as we can see, a down market can take months before recovering so you have to prepare for that
Sometimes people just get pessimistic and loose hope. They just do not trust their portfolio and the power of crypto anymore. But the market is not static and has a dynamic nature which means it will move again to the state of equilibrium.

So many people have been predicting about the price rise towards the end of the year so better stay optimistic and stay strong because you are going to earn big if you do not sell your coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

You have nothing to worry mate, your holding the best coin ,to worry is lack of faith so believe in it,others are not worried because they controlled their emotions remember being scared or even panic about the market  leads only to losses it makes the situation worst, just set your mind to those positive things instead.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

If you are afraid then you will lose. You must have confidence in crypto so you do not panic easily, do not worry too much this will not make crypto die but this is just a temporary decrease which will also be better again. Hold it patiently and then you will get the benefits you want from crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
In the investment of course many things that make us bored, if the price continues to decline and drop of course be patient and do other things is better than continue to wait and not be patient.
You right, especially if that often happens is the decline in prices and only a slight increase in prices. of course it is the most boring thing and certainly makes us angry. but you have to know that all we have to do is stay patient, the bitcoin price changes will surely go up and down, and there's bound to be a time when the price will return in an upward trend..
It's boring since most of the traders was able to witness the huge fluctuations and the continues growth last year, but after that when corrections occurred its really hard nowadays to find good trades that can fly up to the moon, not even good alts can bounce back that hard and can go back to its previous height, the best thing to do from this current market is to learn how to play the game, watch carefully those coins that have good potential then wait to see the dip, buy low and sell high with small profits.

There's practically a convention in how these prices are being modulated. Even if you had to wait for the dip and buy, how certain are you that you are not buying a cryptocurrency that's dipping to its death? On the other hand, the small changes in price (+%) can make a huge difference to a consistent trader who knows the game well.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
In the investment of course many things that make us bored, if the price continues to decline and drop of course be patient and do other things is better than continue to wait and not be patient.
You right, especially if that often happens is the decline in prices and only a slight increase in prices. of course it is the most boring thing and certainly makes us angry. but you have to know that all we have to do is stay patient, the bitcoin price changes will surely go up and down, and there's bound to be a time when the price will return in an upward trend..
It's boring since most of the traders was able to witness the huge fluctuations and the continues growth last year, but after that when corrections occurred its really hard nowadays to find good trades that can fly up to the moon, not even good alts can bounce back that hard and can go back to its previous height, the best thing to do from this current market is to learn how to play the game, watch carefully those coins that have good potential then wait to see the dip, buy low and sell high with small profits.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

The market is still normal but you should have to learn to have your own decision making that you could decide for your own good without listening to others because some of those persons that easily to say hold your coin but they did not experience the look like of keep on holding until you realized that you already lose a huge amouny due to keep on holding. Listen to your instinct of judgement thru your past experiences of Bitcoin in which you could still to consider the suggestions of others as advice but still its your final decision to make.
When Football meets Crypto

You are just not well knowledgeable about the market, if you are worrying about the price that is currently decreasing then you can read different positive speculations in order to boost up your confidence on investing in cryptocurrency, the market will still go back to normal after a few months just like what happened last year.
Activity: 318

I think you have to learn to get rid of your worries, because that can be bad for you. Try to calm down, this is only a temporary decline and will be able to get better again. Strengthen yourself not to sell at this time, but hold and be patient the market will be stable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Previously we should know that the price of crypto is very volatile and when the price goes down it will surely recover and rise again, you have to be patient and I think, no need to panic and worry about the price down

What people are having problems with is the time of waiting. Some people are saying it's ok for them to wait but can only afford to wait for only a few weeks. That won't work in this market since as we can see, a down market can take months before recovering so you have to prepare for that
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
Activity: 147
Merit: 0

I guess no one can blame you if you feel worried about the future of bitcoin, because of what is happening right now many investors are also worried. This is normal on cryptocurrency particularly with  itcoin because of its being volatile. We have to expect the ups and down of its value every now and then, but it usually go back and pump again. If you really are a risk taker you will definitely hold till it recovers. There's no need to worry and stay positive.
Activity: 194
why are you so worried my friend? this is normal and i think that we all need to adapt to this kind of market conditions because it often happens after a huge bullrun
I LOVE ADABS

There is no need to worry about the future of bitcoins because the prices is always based on supply and demand so you can always expect the drastic changes like today, you can always read different positive speculations in order to boost up your confidence to hold your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

Just keep calm and watch the game. Bitcoin will be fine, its just little disturbance in bitcoin price. We should not forgot its a strong coin and mother of all alts. No matter how many bad news appear bitcoin never fall down and the minimum fall can reach $6,000. People are expecting of huge decreasing ,its not good for people but i will buy more bitcoins and store them for long term.
Activity: 392
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
when joining crypto world we have to know about all risks and volatile crypto prices so that we can be ready to face when the price down and know what to do, so no need to worry because the price will definitely rise again
That is a mature attitude but one that is shared by many people, when people invest in cryptocurrencies they always think of the best case scenario and you can see that right now with people predicting a new all time high in this year, but instead they should be prepared for the worst which is that their investments lose them money or that they need to wait a lot of time before seeing profits.
Pages:
Jump to: