Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 4. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
you should not have to worry about the price down because it is normal and you have to be patient because the price will definitely rise again and will give you more profit, so do not worry and do not need to panic

Patience is the base of a trader success. When you do not panic, when you do not rush to sell your coins as the price for them seem to you low, you will finally get an award.
It is not so serious you have started to worry because the market is in the increase trend sometimes getting stable so this is not the alarming situation. Do not waste your time in worrying about the market because there are fluctuations which is the result and action of demand. As we know that demand is increasing each year which is called the average demand so we can get huge profit at the end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It's scary for people who got in crypto in December or Jan, because it's 70% down since then, and i know how people feel. They have been waiting market to recover last 2 months, but nothing working, it keeps going down.

I really feel the hurt now because I buy bitcoin this January and it's hard to accept that I lose some of my money but I know this is part of market and I still believe in bitcoin and I know soon it will recover again.

I think if we are smart in observing the market then we will be able to profit by utilizing the price movement. And we should know that the currency of the crypto has a price that fluctuates so that prices rise and fall is normal, no need to worry about it
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?
Most of that people who are worrying are people without that much knowledge about bitcoin and they are not that long enough experience when it comes in the system of cryptocurrency they don't know the flow of it in the result of that they will sell all their coins and let again to rise up and then they are absolutely loss.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
you should not have to worry about the price down because it is normal and you have to be patient because the price will definitely rise again and will give you more profit, so do not worry and do not need to panic

Patience is the base of a trader success. When you do not panic, when you do not rush to sell your coins as the price for them seem to you low, you will finally get an award.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Now I guess I understand what does it mean to read when people panic. I read a few pages here and I got increasingly convinced of holding my stash. This is early stage still and you guys don't get it. If was you I'd stop messing around and start studying Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
With the cryptocurrency market there should never be panic, the panic that prevails will lead to disaster. Because when someone is into panic, the same serves as an opportunity for some large volume holders to shatter the market. This needs to be eliminated while getting into bitcoin, which is possible only through the trust one develops upon the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

I think, what they do's serious because most of them have their own assumptions that with the increasing deficit of bitcoin supply then the bitcoin prices are believed to be more expensive. Perhaps this's the basis which makes people keep trying to hold though for a long time.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

If you are serious to earn in crypto all fud news and hear says will be like nothing to you. Why some people stay in crypto because they want to earn because in crypto the percentage of earnings is mire than to other investment out side of crypto world. It's normal that we are different opinions and wants.
Worrying in a market like this is totally out of mind and perhaps if we worry about our investment plans then that is in our good and the future ways will be opening for us. Rather worrying about the price does not benefit you but create more problems and worries for you. So feel free in the market because the value is fluctuating and we have seen such high jumps and falls.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502

Do not worry about it, people have all the right to disagree and have different point of views if some people are considering selling their bitcoins that is fine, they have all the right to sell their coins, you need to concentrate on yourself in what you need to do to earn money or at least to not lose your money when you are investing in bitcoin, and that is why the advice of holding your coins is very valuable because it's the only way in which you can avoid losing money right now.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0

If you ask a panicked person, you will definitely get an answer
"sell the bitcoin you have when you still have the opportunity to sell it"
and if you ask someone who understands crypto you will definitely get an answer
"do not worry too much, this is just a correction and it will definitely increase again"
it all depends on you, choose the best for yourself.
Activity: 113
This correction process taking place right now is natural and inevitable. The price of BTC can't rise to the moon every year, it's supposed to find some balance, though it's gonna be volatile forever. Probably $10k is there it's going to land for a while
Activity: 516
Merit: 38

I think you should be more patient and do not panic, in your investment should be more trust and more be patient on your investment.

Yes,  Being  patient helps you consider possibilities that you can profit more. The key is to really understand the volatility of the market value and be firm on what is your goal and decide to hold or trade. Worrying provides stress so just know your limits.

Do not worry about the future because you can not control the future but can control your self by investing and selling with patience. Do not worry about the future and the current price of Bitcoin because we have seen these situations many times and the response of Bitcoin has been good always as we waited with patience and worked in mean time.
There is not even a single person who has ever made some good decision by staying pessimistic. We need to make us understand that there is always a possibility for the tables to turn and that happens to those who deserve it, who believe in it. Not to those who do not have courage to face the hardships and stay steadfast in hard times. Stress is similarly of no use.
Activity: 266
Why based on your trading decision on public opinion. Just read your chart, fine a good news to monitor periodically and believe in your trading strategy. You have nothing to worry, just consider trading as a game, and invest only amount of money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 53
I agree with what everyone else has stated. You cannot blindly follow random strangers on the Internet. If you're in this, learn trading, and look for signals to buy and sell, if your trying to accumulate more from your initial investment. For me, I hold my coins (most of the time), and only buy after the dips are over, and the price if on it's way back up. I will sometimes sell some coin for profit to fund another crypto. And will only sell if I do not believe the coin will continue to be relevant.
Activity: 308
Why are there are always people being worried about cryptos? We all know that the price is always going to go up, and it doesn't matter what happens after all.
Activity: 218

Do not worry bitcoin will not die, for this bitcoin prices are unstable, bitcoin can rise high and so falls and then increases again, keep positive thinking and hold bitcoin and you will get the benefits you want.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This is natural that we have such fluctuations and corrections. Now we can see the end of correction and start of uptrend (recovery). If the price will go above $ 10,5 K, then we will see new records of bitcoin maximum prices. We should to deal with such situations as an additional opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies at cheap prices and earn on it.
Activity: 197
Yeah we feel the same way. At this scenario,  you need to keep calm or else you will lose. This is the beginning, you can expect more worse when it comes to Ber months.

I think we don't need to worry as long as there is bitcoin, even now that the price of it is low, we don't need to worry. We just need to keep calm and think of what we can do without affecting our investment here in bitcoin.

I believe everyone who uses crypto has thrown out their worries as they begin to invest. That's because they trust the crypto more than their worries. And everyone would be worried, let alone the people who invested a lot of their money into crypto. Surely they are worried about the money they invested whether it will succeed or fail in investment. Keep your coin hold long as the price goes down

Worrying about bitcoin and the whole market is not a bad thing, this shows you take it serious and you're interested in them. Worrying about something is not only for crypto investment.

If you invest in metals, petroleum etc. you will still worry about your money. This is very natural.
Activity: 372

If you are serious to earn in crypto all fud news and hear says will be like nothing to you. Why some people stay in crypto because they want to earn because in crypto the percentage of earnings is mire than to other investment out side of crypto world. It's normal that we are different opinions and wants.
Activity: 392
I think, do not have to be panicked and worry about the price down because we have to know that the price of crypto is very volatile and when the price goes down it will surely recover and rise again, you have to be patient
Pages:
Jump to: