Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 3. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 250
In the investment of course many things that make us bored, if the price continues to decline and drop of course be patient and do other things is better than continue to wait and not be patient.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Feeling worried does not make you act right, it will not help you to get a better life. Feelings of worry will not make you feel better and energized. On the contrary it will make your cheerfulness and productivity less.

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

Preferably, you should:
Focus on what you can control, for example by holding or buying for those with money.
Use your imagination in a positive way because this imagination's like a blade can be very useful but it can also harm.
Expect the good and wonderful things to happen, such as there will be a growth of bitcoin prices tomorrow, don't anticipate problems or worry about things that may never happen.
You must have confidence that the market situation will come back well in the end, no matter how bad it is at the moment.
Having confidence in yourself, will at least eliminate many worries in your life, and that will certainly provide peace and quiet.
You have to have confidence that the market situation will be good again in the end, no matter how bad it's at the moment, with having confidence in yourself, will at least eliminates many worries in your life, and that will certainly delivers peace and quiet.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

I think almost most users are experiencing the same thing as you dude and many of them do things like sell to avoid losses. it's the sort of thing that will keep bitcoin price down. for there's no other reason than to be patient and holding. the mass panic will only making the market even more chaotic
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Need not to worry if from very start you already know that joining this investments is very risky because the price is very unpredictable. Holding you Bitcoin and Altcoins are not an option anymore because of our experiences during latest ultimate dip in which Bitcoin from $19,800 it become as low as $6,000 resulting to huge losses from most of the holders. Now, if the fear is really unbearable anymore then better to sell your coins and leave this investments for good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
There, my friend, is what they call FUD.
Like the people you described, I recommend to continue holding your coins. These dips are just in the nature of bitcoin, being volatile and unexpected. It is given that bitcoin will rise in the future with its gaining popularity attracting more investors. There is no need to worry about it if you are a long-term investor anyway.
Don't let yourself fall into false speculations.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
No need to worry everything will be fine, even i sometimes feels worry to my holdings cause its down more than 50%  but i always think positive because this is only a test.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
So what if we say sell your coins now? Are you willing to sell it at your own risk? Are you willing to sell it even youre at loss ? You know you can do it but we advice to hold it now because market will sure be on top again, the only thing not sure is the date where it would happen. If you dont benieve of what the majority is saying then do it on your own. Its not our money anyways.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

If I am not at all concerned and not afraid of the future of crypto. Indeed recently the development of crypto is very bad but I still believe that crypto will continue to grow until the future that will come later. I will continue to invest in crypto although there are many people who do not believe anymore with the sophistication of existing technology in crypto.
Activity: 518
It seems to me that the price must be stabilized in the nearest several days. The worst period is over already, and those who did not sell their crypto must feel very happy soon.
Activity: 532

Most of that people who are worrying are people without that much knowledge about bitcoin and they are not that long enough experience when it comes in the system of cryptocurrency they don't know the flow of it in the result of that they will sell all their coins and let again to rise up and then they are absolutely loss.
If the market is red and you are tired of this market and want to sell all that coins with loss then this is a very failed and irrelevant decision as we know that this is the market of cryptocurrency and this sometimes green and sometimes red and we have seen these instant fluctuations. After holding for a long term investment your all hard work will be then in a proper shape otherwise your seriousness and worries are alarming.
Activity: 136

Are you an investor or a trader? If you are an investor you have a reason to fell that because sometimes the  price of the token or coin during ICO is not able to restore when the market back to green. If that is a kind of an alts you are holding i think better to sell it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
when joining crypto world we have to know about all risks and volatile crypto prices so that we can be ready to face when the price down and know what to do, so no need to worry because the price will definitely rise again
copper member
Activity: 496

In recent months bitcoin prices have actually fallen, and many of them are worried about their investments and even they do panic sales. I think there is nothing to worry about, we just need to be more patient to hold crypto, crypto will not fall forever but will surely be able to rise in the next few months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Then if you will follow those people who are worrying about the future of cryptocurrency so you are just like them and you are not helping bitcoin to increase the value of it because you know if someone sells their bitcoin for sure the value will be affected and if many people sell for sure the value will be going down and that it is not good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Why worry when the price of bitcoins is volatile and if your strategy is to hold it, then close your chart when the price is dropping and find a golf or tennis to play. Come back in months times and you will see your coins increase in value. The best advise for panic traders is to leave their pc and stop watching charts. This is not the final price of bitcoins , that is why you are told to still hold it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Now I guess I understand what does it mean to read when people panic. I read a few pages here and I got increasingly convinced of holding my stash. This is early stage still and you guys don't get it. If was you I'd stop messing around and start studying Cool
Many understand that we are still in the earlier stages of bitcoin and that there is a lot more growth and profits to be had, the problem is that many do not want to wait and hold their coins long enough, they want to obtain profits now but unfortunately for them they cannot control how the market moves and how quick bitcoin is adopted through the world so they get impatient and then when the price goes down they panic and they sell their coins.
Activity: 89
You need to be confident and patient. Bitcoin is an immature market, and every year many people say bitcoin will collapse. In fact, there are more new investors who intend to join the market.
Activity: 144

Concerns do exist, but do not forget that the unstable crypto price can make crypto fall but crypto will rise again to achieve high value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
It's not going to die, hopefully we will have steady growth again now, the December pump was too quick and as others have said were still a lot higher than this time last year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It's very normal to think that way. Everyone worries about the future of the coins they were holding especially if the price keeps on getting low. You will do some research and it can make you more worried or can give ease of mind depending on the article you need. For me, you just need to trust your own instinct and use it as your compass to go to the direction you want to go.
Pages:
Jump to: