Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Recently, I actively advised not to sell bitcoin, but due to the fact that Bitcoin is actively falling, I'm not so sure that it should not be sold
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

No, now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin.
The bitcoin market is at its lowest in history.
For large investors this is a golden opportunity for investment.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!
Its now $7,538.19. So you can buy bitcoin now.
 Now it is possible to increase prices. Because the price has dropped a lot, it can grow at any moment. I have a little amount, I wish I want to buy more bitcoin at this low price.
You can buy and hodl it until rise of bitcoin price.
Activity: 38
At present, the value of Bitcoin is fluctuating tremendously by the hour and tends to decrease continuously in recent days. Currently Bitcoin prices are much lower than in 2017, the choice to invest in Bitcoin is a rather risky option. I think the price of Bitcoin will continue to fall and the good time to buy it is around $ 7000 a Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
 Here I am wondering on what basis in the head there are such thoughts? Late buy - to bitcoin does not apply.
You just need to decide for what you want to take bitcoin.
If for trade, it is necessary to take in the lower values ​​of the graph.
If this is an investment, you can take BTC for any price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
It is always the right time to pirchase bitcoins and better purchase while you can rather than not buying any. With bitcoin’s current low value, this is the best time to buy some bitcoins and hold them as long term investment. It is best to take advantage of bitcoin’s low value because soon it will increase.
Activity: 3
Next 4-5 days will be the good chance to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 196
thanks!

It is never too late as long as you have the money to invest, but buy when the price drops down. As of the moment the value of bitcoin is dropping so its the best time to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The  answer is no one knows. As the old saying goes—predictions are hard, especially about the future. I believe, unfortunately, the unsatisfying answer is the right one: nobody knows.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
I think all the price is best to inverse in bitcoin.When the price of bitcoin raised to 20% above the brought price means,you will get that 20% as a profit.
It's better to inverse in bitcoin on the red map.When the price reach red map,you can buy a bitcoin.If so you will get huge profit from the price raise.
Activity: 98
thanks!
Yes, I think it's a good time to buy bitcoins. In the past few months, the price of bitcoin has fallen. I think it's going to stop falling. It will soon return to normal. So choose to buy bitcoins now, and you'll get a lot of profit.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
It can easily go towards $11k if something good happens, but actually, news are not affecting the price as much as they did before, and no one knows why this is really happening.

I think that the price is stable right now, and that is good for us.

Of course you are not late. There is not any right time to buy or sell bitcoin. But you can buy bitcoin now and just forget about this for several years and get nice profit. However I think it is better to wait and buy Bitcoin under 5K$ or above 11K$.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Of course you are not late. There is not any right time to buy or sell bitcoin. But you can buy bitcoin now and just forget about this for several years and get nice profit. However I think it is better to wait and buy Bitcoin under 5K$ or above 11K$.
Yes there is no person too late to buy bitcoin, yes we may find the price now at $8k but that does not mean that our earning will be lessen, just make sure that you have some of it before it will reach the $20k  again, don't wait for that to happen before you decide to invest again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
thanks!
I don't think it's late. The price of bitcoin continues to fall. If you want to buy bitcoin at the best possible time, I think you need to wait patiently, and I think it will continue to fall. When the price of bitcoin reaches $8, 000, you can choose to buy it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
its right time to buy bitcoin.
bcz correction already done.after 9k price resistence btc will run again Smiley
Activity: 280
Its never too late to buy Btc and a good time to buy it. Because It was $ 19,000 in the past, it will again. I wonder if the price increase too much will end its usability?
Activity: 195
Buying bitcoin at any moment is not too late. The way bitcoin price fluctuates, one can easily make profit from it within a twinkle of an eye.So buy today nor matter what the price is, and just hope the price increase in the coming days.
Activity: 111
thanks!
It never too late to buy bitcoin. I guess now that it's a bit slow or down is the best time to buy because it will cost you less! And there is a big chance for you make this investment bigger this invesment has so much potentials.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
Bitcoin has been at a price double the current price and if it has achieved it once it is definitely going to break that price again as history has shown. If you believe in what bitcoin is trying to achieve then just invest in it and don't worry too much about the price.
Pages:
Jump to: