Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:09:58 AM
I have seen this kind of thread the first day I joined this forum and still, they keep on repeating the same question over and over again. You are not too late for bitcoin. It gets bigger over time. Those who invested earlier are just more beneficial.
Activity: 14
March 18, 2018, 12:58:42 AM
No, you are not. Actually, Bitcoin price has already dropped compared from last year's increase. I think now is the right time for you to buy a bitcoin and always do your research, study and be involved in Bitcoin discussions so you can have more ideas.
Activity: 98
March 16, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
In my opinion, this is one last chance to buy because it is under price,
Personally I believe that Bitcoin has great potential to grow in the future,
It's good to buy because it's cheaper and has a high chance of prospering someday,
The price can be as high as possible.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 07:29:51 PM
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!
precisely now is an opportunity if you agan have savings money for additional capital to buy bitcoin or altcoin.
I also sell one of my car gan for additional capital investment because I do not want to miss the second time gan as in the last month bitcoin prices look about 90 millions.

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
Actually no. You are not too late.These days bitcoin has a down trend.But any time it can riseup again.Today bicoin price = about 8500$.You have to analyze btc chart and select a good time to buy.Trust me you are not tooo late.
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 07:18:35 PM
I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin. precisely now is a very good time to buy bitcoin for as much savings. while bitcoin prices drop again .
Yeah, If we look at the positive way of the Bitcoin drop, it will be a new opportunity for people who want to have their own BTC or their new future .
So here they are, the oppurtunities are here when Bitcoin is down.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
March 16, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
not too late gan precisely now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin and altcoin.
even I am willing to sell my motorcycle for additional capital investment in bitcoin .
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:11:50 PM
thanks!
Actually yes but still it go down 2x by now this january and february 2018 so we can buy it anytime we want because it go really high back 2017,i think also there's a lot of coins here so buy that now because they low like eth,bcc and ltc now another thing we need to take the risk here so prepare yourself to lose but the chance to earn is big i hope to teach you some basics in investing and actually i'm sure that eth can be similar to btc value in few years by now
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin. precisely now is a very good time to buy bitcoin for as much savings. while bitcoin prices drop again .
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
March 16, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
It is never too late to buy Bitcoin as long as you understand why it might increase in value in the future. If you depend on other people opinions and don't read anything on your own then you will quickly get in trouble. Try to watch BTC for some time, read news about it, try to stay up-to-day as much as possible because everything changes really quick these days. It might be difficult for you to understand some things for example SegWit and why transaction fees were high. It will take you a lot of time before you will be able to understand all the technical things.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
there is no late word to buy a coin including bitcoin, now this is the right time because bitcoin prices have decreased and now we can hold the coins until the next few months. so the best moment to buy bitcoin is now.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
March 16, 2018, 06:29:20 PM
I think this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price.

not because it is "under" the price, only because it is a good opportunity to get some bitcoins at a cheap price.

The last entire bitcoin that i bought (not fractions) was at $6100 on January, it was a wise decision and i am proud of it.. i think that it will be the most cheapest bitcoin that i bought on the last year.
Activity: 7
March 16, 2018, 06:26:29 PM
This quite honestly the very best week to buy bitcoin.

Thus is one if bitcoin's dips. Due to btc futures coming to a contracts close, btc may drop further in price.

I suggest buying bitcoin when it falls to high 8k, thenot hodling from there. That should be near bitcoin's bottoms.

thanks for your advice
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 11:23:38 AM
thanks!
No, for me, this is just about the right time because currently, the market value of Bitcoin is falling making its market price low. Since the dumps are just temporary, recovery will soon happen. And investing now will be a huge opportunity to earn profit once it starts to increase. So do not hesistate and invest. Be patient and wait for its value to again, rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 11:19:26 AM
I think this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price.

I actually agree with your statement because this correction phase is processing itself for some time now.

I don't have the enough of the financial background status to invest in the Bitcoin but if I would have the financial support I would do that.

You cannot loose with the investment in Bitcoin and that's why if you have enough of the needed money don't think further. Make an investment and enjoy your profit afterward!
Activity: 1050
March 15, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
Bitcoin is still new guys, this is a good start, if you think late then you will never buy and enjoy the benefits of bitcoin, believe that what will get is a big profit by the end of this year if you soon buy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
March 15, 2018, 09:30:59 AM
The dip is always the best time to buy bitcoins. When a the market is experiencing a crash you should always buy if you have the money as this is the best time to buy coins so that when the price goes back up you make the most profits
Activity: 289
March 14, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
It's going back to 9k right now so i don't think you're late at all, late or not in buying Bitcoin only decide if you're in the right timing. So if you're buying at 9k and sell at 14k so your purpose is succeed and you're not late at all.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 14, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
No! BTC will rise up over 10k lever and believe me now, you can get big profit if buying at this price. BTC will be the official currency in the world.
Activity: 107
March 13, 2018, 11:38:36 PM
No, it is not too late to buy bitcoin, much less the goal is for long-term investment because many predict the price of coin pieces will continue to increase for the next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: