Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 11:28:25 PM
Bitcoin prices are currently cheap. This is a great time to buy. And if you want to invest long-term you do not need to see the bitcoin down or not. Invest as early as possible for the future. It's never too late to invest. Buying bitcoin while it's cheap. This is an opportunity for trading.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 13, 2018, 11:25:24 PM
is to late for me to buying it ?
Not yet if you think that it can go more than $9,108 then it's not that late. We've seen it reached $10,000 and more than $11,000 so there's a chance that it can make it to another ATH soon.
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
Not yet mate.
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
You can watch if you are looking for a reason why you should invest in bitcoin and enumerate why you should buy base on your observation.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 11:19:26 PM
You are not late. You should seize this opportunity as soon as possible because you will not have such a chance after a miss.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
March 13, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

At present, the entire cryptocurrency market is at a relatively low price, and the bitcoin price is quite low at about $ 9300, which is a good time to invest in the crypto market, especially bitcoin. I believe that only a bit more time bitcoin will increase, and then it is too late for you to buy bitcoin. However, you need to avoid the bull trap while you trade. Invest in the bitcoin yourself convinced in a short time you will be profitable.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
March 13, 2018, 10:34:44 PM
It's not yet too late because there's still so much room for improvement of bitcoin and crypto. It will keep on rising and by the end of the year you'll be shocked on how much it improved. But for every seconds you waste not investing in bitcoin, you're losing your chance to profit. So I suggest that you should start as soon as possible.
Activity: 46
March 13, 2018, 10:26:59 PM
Bitcoin is very cheap now a days, it's the best time to invest now because once it will start moving not be able to catch the bus.Invest the money that you can afford. Till September it will be steady but after that you will see the rise in the price.
Activity: 166
March 13, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
It's never too late to buy Bitcoin. Just continue to buy what you can afford. Eventually, the price of bitcoin will be extremely bullish in the future, but we have to go through at least one more Mt. Gox dump. From what I'm hearing this won't happen until around September 2018, so we may see a drastic rise here during the summer.
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 09:59:30 PM
if you buy bitcoin when the market is red, you are not late.
but if you buy when the bitcoin price high, you are late already.
so, now is not very late to buy
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 08:49:44 PM
Doubt - is something that always prevents us from making the right decisions. If I buy bitcoin now, I will doubt - did I do the right thing? Do not doubt ! Do what your intuition tells you!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
March 13, 2018, 06:35:10 PM
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
thanks!
Hello! You know there is some professional people who can give you professional investment advises because it's hard to predict and it's depend on you, your financial opportunities and beliefs! If you are bitcoin believer and fan of bitcoin then you might thing that bitcoin in the future can cost 100000$. Also you need know sometime success have another side.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
March 13, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
This time I think it is susceptible, the exchange rate of the market only increased a few hours and then fell again. The advice for you to wait a bit longer and follow the exchange rate of Bitcoin if the rates drop sharply, you should quickly invest in Bitcoin and take profits rapidly after the Bitcoin price rises. And entirely not to invest all your money into Bitcoin only.
Activity: 154
March 13, 2018, 06:34:03 PM
thanks!
I think, you are not late, but if you can find the right time, it will be the best. I know, finding the right time is a bit difficult, but if you want to make profit, you have to do it.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:30:30 PM
I think with every positive speculation this year, this is a very good time to buy bitcoin because it's price is low as compared to what we had late last year. You don't need to advice further, buy now and enjoy later. Lot of speculation that bitcoin will hit 30k USD before the end of 2018.Good luck for you.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 13, 2018, 06:26:13 PM
A Bear Market isn't the right time to enter...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 13, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
For me it's not to late to buy bitcoin because I believe the price will increase more again so be patient and for after you buy bitcoin and hold it for few years you will earn profit. You can buy bow because the price decreased and that's the one startegy of the trader if the price decrease they will buy more bitcoin because they have chances that they earn more profit.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
March 13, 2018, 06:24:04 PM
Last week I made 2 bitcoin purchases for my hold and waited for a high price, because I believe this is the right time before it's too late to buy bitcoins for future investments.
Its not to late to buy bitcoin for investment. Buy now until the price is low we need to prepare our future become financially stable. We know the price now is so dipped but soon it will rise again and give us much more higher profit
Activity: 104
March 13, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
its never too late to register for bitcoin because the value keeps increasing
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
March 13, 2018, 06:15:50 PM
I think this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price.
This our opportunities now to buy coins now cause the value is down. Its not late if have more money buy more then hold and invest and wait and you see the improvement that bitcoin increasing day by day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
March 13, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
If you have a lot of money, you can invest. Why not. But bitcoin is difficult to predict. I would not be in a hurry now to do this. It is better to wait a little while until the price falls to a minimum, and it should still fall. And then you can try
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
March 13, 2018, 04:23:12 PM
thanks!
Too late or not, everything goes back to yourself. because, no one person can determine the stability of bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices can go up and down at any time. So, you can buy bitcoin whenever you want.
Pages:
Jump to: