Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 04:15:43 PM
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

For me you are not late to buy bitcoin, lately the price is very expensive. If you want to invest in bitcoin, anytime is the good opportunity to buy. Every year the graph is increasing, it means that every year the price of bitcoin has an improvement.

Another reason why you choose to buy or invest in bitcoin is the price, it is volatile. The price now is low, anytime it will dump or pump but if the price will dump it is okay because it will recover based on what we experience in the market.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

i will say there is no better time than now to buy into BITCOIN, its at a very low price at the moment take the advantage now and smile later. we among the early adapters.DYOR
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 13, 2018, 03:56:57 PM
thanks!
i dont think 9100$ is the highest price of bitcoin this year,  bitcoin still have the chance to rise higher than ever before, i said that because i believe the value of bitcoin on our world is getting more important. Moreover after many drops, bitcoin still suffer more dammages and can get higher than 10000$ recently, so this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
March 13, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Investing in BTC means also investing in Blockchain. Considering Blockchain enormous potential while in his current state very tiny, buying BTC is by far not to late.
Activity: 37
March 13, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
Now is actually a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move.
Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late to start

Yes that's true!, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin even now bitcoin price is on the dip, bitcoin will still continue to rise and back again to $20k usd or more this year.

Yeah the price is increasing so the chance does exist and you can invest the price is increasing again but it is not very high at this time, buy now don’t be late anymore. High market investors are making investments and trader and trading for the long time as they has experience and they know the price of bitcoin will increase with the passage of time. So grab the opportunity and get fast profit in few month of bitcoin rising price, good luck mate.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
March 13, 2018, 02:41:54 PM
In this venture, you can never be too late. The unpredictability of the market is on your side to which is why you can't say that you're too late to buy and invest. Right now, Bitcoin is on the low edge of the rate which is why you should take advantage of this time. However, you should be smart in making decision as well because the rate may be low now, but it might be lower tomorrow or even higher, I mean who knows right? The point is, when you think the timing is perfect, then make the most out of it. If you're patient enough, then maybe you can wait for it to go lower. Just study the market for the meantime. Just know that you will never be too late for this.
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 02:30:48 PM
The short answer is no one knows. Unless you can time travel, maybe. As the old saying goes—predictions are hard, especially about the future. It’s hard to know when the bubble will end,” he says. It’s impossible to know if the price will keep going up, and it’s hard to even guess. We also have no idea if going “short” right now, or betting that the price will decline, will be better than going “long,” or betting that the price will continue to go up over time. So, unfortunately, the unsatisfying answer is that nobody knows.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 09:56:02 AM
thanks!

Well, as you can see, bitcoin is not yet well adapted around the world. Imagine the price now, and imagine mass adaptation will happen in the future. I really think that bitcoin is still under valued and it can still grow more in the future. So, if you are planning to buy now and hold for a long-term, then it's a good decision.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
March 13, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
If you don't buy now you will be asking the same question when Bitcoin price will be above $20k lol. Right now you will be buying Bitcoins at a discounted rate from ATH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
It is not late to buy bitcoin because the prices will be bigger than they are now so it is always a good investment with bitcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
March 13, 2018, 09:50:27 AM
thanks!
Bitcoin's price is highly volatile, you can never tell the weakest it would drop or the peak it would rise this year, so, there is never too late in investing in bitcoin. Just trust the technology that it will not be shaken really hard to the point that it would really fall forever. Sudden drop, will allow you to buy, then hold it until it reaches your target price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
March 13, 2018, 09:49:35 AM
thanks!
if you have the capital why just watching, this is a great opportunity, to get many benefits. as I do continue to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price goes up from the purchase price. lets you join bitcoin soon.
Activity: 160
March 13, 2018, 09:48:55 AM
thanks!
Every time that this situation is at the stage of momentum is actually the best thing for every person who keeps on dreaming to have bitcoin in their wallet. Wishing to have even just 1 bitcoin because he knows that it will recover soon like what it always did from the past. So honestly speaking, during this time your are not late but yes you are if you want to have it but then didn't do anything during this time.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
March 13, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
thanks!

There is no late here in bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin now as long as you have money to invest. 9108$ is just half of ATH of bitcoin value which is 20k$ so just keep in mind when buying bitcoin is you will buy bitcoin at a 50% discounts. Dont wait or you will miss another opportunity again of buying at a low price
Right.You won't be late of course if you will grab today's great chance of yours.But if you'll keep on asking without any action taken,then you will really miss the chance to make huge pofit when the right time comes.Today is still a great opportunity to buy bitcoins since they are on bargain.Buy them at a cheap price then sell them with the most convenient price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
No, you are not at all late because bitcoin will exist for a very long period of time so you are the person chosen for a good future.
if you want to be rich for the future then bitcoin is the right path for you to take.
if you do not step how can you want a good future for you and your family.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
thanks!

There is no late here in bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin now as long as you have money to invest. 9108$ is just half of ATH of bitcoin value which is 20k$ so just keep in mind when buying bitcoin is you will buy bitcoin at a 50% discounts. Dont wait or you will miss another opportunity again of buying at a low price
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
Investing in bitcoin today is really quite high for newcomers but if you will just think that it is just like the same day where you can buy bitcoin at 1$ each, then you're fine.
Buy it today and never mind the price and hold it for a year or two.
After all, bitcoin has not yet reached its peak.
Activity: 81
March 13, 2018, 09:22:24 AM
thanks!
I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin ,the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot recently, it has been in turmoil, I think the price of the bitcoin adjustment to technology, it will be up soon.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
March 13, 2018, 09:14:57 AM
thanks!

You are not late at all, Bitcoin is still on an uptrend if you see it from a LONG perspective. And as its price is retracing in these first quarter of 2018, now is the perfect time to buy to reap your profit at a later stage.
Activity: 32
March 13, 2018, 09:12:39 AM
this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price. it's never too late for you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is just rising, it can get high as high as possible
Pages:
Jump to: