Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
I think buying BTC now is the right thing to do!

In march Asian money began to enter the world of digital cryptocurrency.

BTC will continue to rise after adjusting to some American policies.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
March 13, 2018, 08:59:10 AM
Now is actually a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move.
Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late to start

Yes that's true!, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin even now bitcoin price is on the dip, bitcoin will still continue to rise and back again to $20k usd or more this year.

Consider this drop in price of bitcoins as opportunity that you could buy bitcoin at a cheaper price and in my opinion, this is not late for you to invest bitcoin. You may check out the price history when it started and how it pump to nearly $20K USD  in the last quarter of last year 2017. I do believe that bitcoin is going to make a bullish run in the coming months, so let's hope it will soon to come.

Well everyone here wants to see the market picking it up and making a bull run. However, it looks like investors are losing faith not because of slow confirmations of scalability issues. But now they are reluctant because a lot of government is trying to ban it and then there's negative news, FUD that keeps on coming that why we can really take off.

I hope so that we can see bitcoin making a bullish trend and all we can do is just to hold and not to sell the push button specially during the dip.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
Now is actually a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move.
Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late to start

Yes that's true!, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin even now bitcoin price is on the dip, bitcoin will still continue to rise and back again to $20k usd or more this year.

Consider this drop in price of bitcoins as opportunity that you could buy bitcoin at a cheaper price and in my opinion, this is not late for you to invest bitcoin. You may check out the price history when it started and how it pump to nearly $20K USD  in the last quarter of last year 2017. I do believe that bitcoin is going to make a bullish run in the coming months, so let's hope it will come soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 13, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 08:33:06 AM
maybe you lost the scope to buy at dirt cheap rate as 1 year ago but the market is in dip now, Bitcoin is below 10K right now and this could be a good opportunity if you plan to invest for a long time.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 08:22:44 AM
Activity: 226
March 13, 2018, 07:07:01 AM
Its never too late to buy BTC, in fact now presents the best time for anyone who has always wanted to get into crypto but deemed them too expensive, the prices are very low, and most are selling out due to panic. so its the best time to buy, dont hesitate.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
- Bitcoin price is really low right now and you might not get another chance to buy bitcoin below $10k if another price surge start.
- Price has dumped by over 50% from ATH and swinging in this regions for more than few months which shows there is support at this level, so you can make a safe entry.
- Never buy with amount which you can't afford to loss or don't take bank loans to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 13, 2018, 06:56:00 AM
Just 2 hours earlier someone created a topic with headline  Is it the right time to buy bitcoin?  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3116605
OP was lazy to check previous topics, one more newbie with one more similar topic, and what others do? I`m glad to see that merit system works perfectly.
I recommend that you read this notice: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/low-quality-topics-do-not-belong-here-1649348

Low quality topics that do not encourage constructive discussion do not belong in Bitcoin Discussion. Threads not directly about news or developments within the Bitcoin ecosystem such as this belong in Off Topic

Only one person did something I merited him, cause he is the only one. After this kind of comment others should stop commenting or to say spamming one same discussion over and over again. Think about it.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
March 13, 2018, 06:37:36 AM
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

This seems to be the right time to buy BTC. Price of BTC has dropped almost 50% from its all time high $19,783.06. Buy now and hold it.
The closest thing to an ideal target price for buying Bitcoin is the dip (BTFD). The number of times we regret buying dips totals zero. If you don’t trust yourself to buy the dips, commit to a scheduled purchasing plan.

I think we cannot be too late to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin is unstable so i think anytime we can really have an opportunity of buying bitcoin. We cannot really be too late, we only have to wait for the right time to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin may experience a huge dropping of its price and that time is maybe the right time to buy for good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 06:36:10 AM
There is no such thing to say I am late for buying Bitcoin.
No, it's not. If you consider to buy and support Bitcoin technology, this time around is also considered a really good time to buy.
It's in the new correction phase now. It will set new all time high (ATH) again toward spring and summer. Do not missed your chance again!  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:27:42 AM
thanks!

This seems to be the right time to buy BTC. Price of BTC has dropped almost 50% from its all time high $19,783.06. Buy now and hold it.
The closest thing to an ideal target price for buying Bitcoin is the dip (BTFD). The number of times we regret buying dips totals zero. If you don’t trust yourself to buy the dips, commit to a scheduled purchasing plan.

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 05:52:15 AM
It is not too late for my point of view. Good time to buy. The price is not stable and many profits can be achieved during this period.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
March 12, 2018, 10:18:38 PM
Ni it's not too late, actually we are still in very early phase of bitcoin adoption. But I suggest you to contact a investment consultant before invest in bitcoin. Only bare is not enough we need to be smart too. Use DCA is good while start to invest in bitcoin since this is the best strategy to buy asset which is volatile.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
March 12, 2018, 10:13:31 PM
thanks!

Rememebr Bitcoin hit an all time high of $18,000 almost double of the current price now and possibility to regain or reach to that level is not remote, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin I am buying more because of the dip just like what I did in the past and I made good profit from this.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
March 12, 2018, 09:39:14 PM
Is it really too late to buy bitcoin? Well, I don't know. But whether you're interested or NOT in buying the cryptocurrency I would like you to read this first, https://www.investopedia.com/news/bitcoin-search-trends-google-and-investopedia/...

Today, Bitcoin is one of the most trending topics on search engines and social media, as investors attempt to keep up with its often dizzying see-sawing in price – with the coin surging to nearly $20,000 late last year and falling to as low as $7,700 per coin in recent days. One of the best proxies of the buzz surrounding any given subject is probably its search volume on Google and other search engines. In fact, investors use Google search and social media data all the time to pick investments. Why shouldn't you as well?
Activity: 11
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 09:22:03 PM
NO, it's never too late for you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is just rising, it can get high as high as possible. But always remember to buy bitcoin when its price is low and you can sell it whe. It get high again, Goodluck
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
March 12, 2018, 08:37:37 PM
It's never too late to buy Bitcoin.  As someone else already mentioned, this is a great time to buy Bitcoin.
Segwit adoption is almost at 30% so expect things to get much brighter in the near future (this year) for Bitcoin and other cryptos!
Activity: 27
March 12, 2018, 08:36:41 PM
If it's up to 20k usd later. Do you think it's too late now? I do not think so but to get money I can not say ahead of time. maybe 1 day or so.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 12, 2018, 08:34:10 PM
thanks!
Actually you can buy Bitcoin anytime you want. But as a wise man. You will buy bitcoin whenever bitcoin's price is down. Bitcoin's price is not too high this time and it is a good time to buy. I highly recommend you to buy bitcoin while it is down. Im sure bitcoin will hit 12k soon and if it happens. It wi be a huge profit.

Take your time to Buy Bitcoins now then Hold it for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: