Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 14. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 902
Merit: 101
yeah that's right, almost all airdrop is shitcoins and scams, therefore I don't follow airdrop anymore and the results are a little.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
do not easily believe the result of the airdrop. not degrading however it is essentially what the resulting from the airdrop could not expect possible. even the pure of coins for long enough to have a good price in the market. Indeed there is still some airdrop that produces but does not much like what appears at this time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think you're mistaken. No need to speak for everyone. If you have an opinion, it doesn't mean that other projects were bad. For example, I like completely different projects. Like other people. I think I'm not alone !
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Unfortunately, it is true, because the airdrop tokens are usually worth 1 dollar or less and they are also distributed to the participants few months after the exchange listing. If the tokens arrive to your wallet, you will get 10 cents.
It's sad but it's true. For a bounty like that, when the project was listed at its price exchange it was 0.1$ but until I got the token it was only 0.005$, and I had to face it
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Unfortunately, it is true, because the airdrop tokens are usually worth 1 dollar or less and they are also distributed to the participants few months after the exchange listing. If the tokens arrive to your wallet, you will get 10 cents.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Airdrops are already overused inside latest moment together with plenty of shit coin all over which usually by no means ensure it is for the swap and also within which turning into pointless due to the fact you cannot business these any time right now they're not necessarily outlined, yet prior to this it absolutely was not too airdrop has been a powerful way to developed consciousness of a fresh venture and also because they offer out there totally free money by means of airdrop also bitcoin with that early on period employed inside airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
Unfortunately it is true. Airdrops are made to attract the new audience to an ICO. But airdrops tokens are distributed after the token is live on exchanges and has already lost a lot of its original price. So at the end airdrop worth 0,30 cents.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Of course, this is the truth of life in the cryptocurrency world. I think somewhere out of 60 bounty projects there can be a current 1 worthy project and it is almost impossible to guess. But airdrop is worse than in the bounty because basically scam projects make the current airdrop since this is easier to do. But not even such projects can be earned if you come up with the mind.
if you take the whole world as a whole, such successful companies as Microsoft or Google, you can count on the fingers, all as in life, only 1 percent of what is global, and the rest is all small and medium-sized businesses.
Activity: 630
Unfortunately 70% of tokens have no value and immediately after the completion of the ICO it will rapidly fall in price which then never rises. Need to carefully research projects. But some will rise later, so investing now matter of time (2-3 years)
Activity: 350
 Airdrops happen to be mistreated within current period along with lots of shit gold coin throughout that in no way allow it to be towards the trade as well as from which getting useless simply because you can't industry all of them whenever presently there not really detailed, however before it had been not airdrop had been a terrific way to produced attention in regards to a brand new task as well as for the reason that they provide away free of charge cash via airdrop actually bitcoin from this earlier phase involved within airdrop.
Activity: 686
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Yes most them are shitcoins, a good percentage of them actually have no intention of actually paying out the coins and when they pay out the coins they are either useless because they are not listed on any exchange or they are worth very little. This is why I do not waste my mind doing airdrops, there is no point to doing them when most of them don't even pay out
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
There are many good projects that do airdrop to create a fomo in their community. Not all airdrop is scam, only the new token is scam because airdrop can not help their project succeed and have a strong community
copper member
Activity: 166
Airdrops happen to be mistreated within current period along with lots of shit gold coin throughout that in no way allow it to be towards the trade as well as from which getting useless simply because you can't industry all of them whenever presently there not really detailed, however before it had been not airdrop had been a terrific way to produced attention in regards to a brand new task as well as for the reason that they provide away free of charge cash via airdrop actually bitcoin from this earlier phase involved within airdrop.
Activity: 644
Sad to say but, yes it is true that 99% of airdrop is either scam or shitcoin. It is because there is no regulation in creating a new ICO. It is also easy to create a new coin from different platform like Ethereum platform and Waves platform and today there are new platform that is available in the market that is why expect more shitcoin by next year.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
This is very close to the truth, because according to statistics, most of the airdropos do not even go to the stock exchange, and remain only numbers in your wallet. The very purpose of airdrop is to attract as many people as possible and create noise around the project.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
Lol, how on earth do you know that they are up to 99%? Anyone telling you that is seriously joking. Yes there are lots of shit coins and there are also very good coins with good potential and can drive income to your direction within a short-term. But you can’t tell shit coins easily, that’s why sometimes you might need help if you’re still new to it. Lots of people fall into that trap and lose their money with no way to get it back.
Activity: 293

I will have to agree with this assessment, so many of them are shitcoins so they are trying to get people to get their coins so they start to use airdrops as bait when they know that they will never end up paying out the coins that they have promised people for the airdrop. It is just better for you to just do bounty campaigns, as most of the airdrops are shit coins
Activity: 462
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
Well, of course not 99% but most of the projects really is shit that is nothing in fact is not worth it and many people do not understand this buy assets at very inflated prices
Activity: 451
No, It is not true. My friends got $600+ on airdrop, which the project doesn't start ico or any raise fund. What do you think, OP? I know airdrop is only for getting a subscribe or followers, therefore many people do cheating
Really? May I know is which project airdrop $600+ to participants? that project already listed on exchange? If yes, that's not a small amount of airdrop in current bear market, I know that last year airdrop have more value in peak market, such as oyster, airdrop tokens value more than $5K, but price already drop a lot right now, main reason for project doing airdrop event is want to increase their follower, high chance to get more investors
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
that's right bro. because there are so many since bad projects. so that it will have a negative impact on the world of cryptocurrency bro.
Pages:
Jump to: