Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 12. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We lost a lot on altcoins this year
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
I do not take part in airdrops anymore, because of this reason. I took part in 50 airdrops and have earned 5 bucks. It does not worth it guys, you are only creating mess in your social media accounts and telegram.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Its true that many airdrop are shitcoin. Most airdrop coin and token never traded in exchanger. But we not doing much effort to get that token and thats why i am rare join in airdrop because never landing in exchanger
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
I know dfinity and it is not shitcoin and bad project I guess, market conditions are bad so under these conditions they can't do much good things. I hope we can see good news in next year for all these projects.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Rarely participate in airdrop. I participate in Airdrop only those projects in which I participated in the bounty company.  Well, most of them are like scam. And do not go through the KYC procedure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

I'm sure not exactly 99% are skam. I came across this bait and I do not think that I will fall again, as I personally have met such phenomena quite rarely and I do not think that I will meet again
Activity: 14
Activity: 81
I can say that a very large percentage of such coins is really a kind of deception. But I don't think we should exaggerate. Most likely, this percentage is several times less
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
The percentage of bad projects and airdrops is very high, although if you look at the statistics, I think that it’s not a big number, so I think that all of this can show you how you can still do something very profitable.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
You are right. Most airdrop projects are fake. They don't offer any rewards for hunters. They just want to use hunters to help them promote fraud projects!
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
I think it's true, some Airdrop is a bad coin or an uncertain project, unless the team really wants to build the project, Airdrop will be successful, like Netkoin and Superedge. Don't expect too much from Airdrop, it's just lucky, I also have lots of airdrop tokens which still have no value.
Activity: 27
Because they are air-drop. we can not require more. Most of ICO recently are scam, we must accept that the airdrop go with it will be a shitcoin. Anyway, it is your choice, you should do some more research before investing in it.
Activity: 822
I think i will agree because i observe all airdrop that were airdropped last year are dead now they are nowhere to be found the reason is clear, they don't server any reasonable purpose no contribution to space in a positive way, those airdrop are figurehead.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
maybe more precisely is shitcoin of poor projects, because they don't have enough funds to promote their projects so they only rely on social media influencers
if you say that 99% airdrop is shitcoin I disagree, because there are many of them who have survived even now their token already listing in large exchanges

99% is exaggerated, although I don't agree that 99% of the airdrops are bad projects, I believe that at least 90% of the projects are very bad, even worse than shitcoins, that is the scam project.
Scam ico+shitcoins are the biggest problem encountered by current bounty participants, and this problem is everywhere, almost filled with all the bounty threads.
It seems that the forum needs some cleaners.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Airdrops doesn't really provide the benefits. airdrops just a good term in order to attract people to raise the likes, shares, member of their online groups. Joining a bounty campaign is much more beneficial, and joining airdrops takes too long to get your token and sometimes it is not that useful.
Activity: 378
maybe more precisely is shitcoin of poor projects, because they don't have enough funds to promote their projects so they only rely on social media influencers
if you say that 99% airdrop is shitcoin I disagree, because there are many of them who have survived even now their token already listing in large exchanges
Activity: 308
Yes shitcoins now dominate, but don't put all coins together, if make a deeply research can find pearlcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Yes, you are right among the airdrop a lot of useless coins, which in most cases do not give anything!
Activity: 490
I do not agree with the fact that 99% are really bad projects, because there are really cool great projects, but of course there are few of them, because most of the projects are outright shit, but this is definitely not 99%
Activity: 350
Not all airdrops are shitcoins, deeponion was airdropped and there is a solid development team pushing it forward, new exchanges and features coming out all the time. Most airdrops though are just a waste of time, choose carefully.
I also think that there is a lot of scam among all Airdrops and you need to carefully select a project, if this is a promising project or some fairly well-known project, then you can participate and get some tokens of this project, which over time can be sold more expensive. But mostly profits from Airdrop are very low and I rarely participate in them.
Pages:
Jump to: