Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 13. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10
At this point in time it is necessary to recognize that airdrop is no longer relevant.But there was a time about a year ago, and with airdrop could earn a decent car)as for me personally Bitcoin red and Blue were the most profitable airdrop in my history.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
nor are there some good airdrops, but it's hard to find because more shitcoin is in airdops. My advice is that we better not expect too much airdrop, it's better to focus on doing something more profitable like trading or bounty campaign
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Despite all projects you mentioned above there was Aergo airdrop and it is top as well.
But I am agree with main idea of your post, most of projects have 0 value.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Airdrop from the new project is definitely the worthless token, Sometimes good projects are also regular airdrop to the community, like XLM now they are airdrop 125 million $ for all users
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Indeed, there are many that are included in  shitcoin category for airdrop especially those that use the erc (ethereum) platform, but not all are still there which I think are good for example like hydro airdrop
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
The quality of airdrops now has reduced drastically compared to the previous years. Now airdrop form filling becomes so tedious and at the end of the day, you get little or nothing from it. There are many scam projects also but I would still say there are genuine projects too but not as much as the bad projects out there. Most airdrops pay very very little these days which amounts to nothing most times.
Activity: 294
in fact, this is the statistics, so far it is, for the possible fraudulent actions of some scam projects all possibilities are open, besides this it becomes much more difficult for just and decent working projects, but at the same time the market is also quite wide. And after entering the stock exchange, many tend to sell instead of holding coins ... Many also drop out at the time of collection, because they did not raise money, and the tokens sent out cost nothing. Only time will tell if the necessary projects have been chosen, I leave hope to those who do not give up and continue to work in spite of any difficulties ...
Activity: 159
At the moment, no one airdrops can bring more money, except some project is listed on exchange. For now bounty is very difficult to earn money because fail project and scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
for the moment you can say that. but not 100% was a mistake from the bounty, or indeed they intentionally committed fraud. I think this is more the effect of the crypto market that fell so that it affected the ico and decreased investor confidence and impacted the small amount of funds obtained for ico.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
If we often participate in airdrops, then we will find that our wallet has no revenue, which also proves that the quality of airdrops on the market is very low!
Activity: 364
Unfortunately, it is true, because the airdrop tokens are usually worth 1 dollar or less and they are also distributed to the participants few months after the exchange listing. If the tokens arrive to your wallet, you will get 10 cents.
Maybe if you join to 100 airdrops you will get 10-20 bucks, not more. I have many airdrop tokens which cost around 1 or 2 bucks. So, unfortunately, it is a waste of time.
It is true that Airdrop wins more from holding Airdrop. But if someone is satisfied with receiving a large number of tokens worth a few dollars, then you can participate in Airdrop. After all, not all people know how to trade on the stock exchange, make articles for different projects, create video reviews and so on.
Activity: 420
Airdrops era ends, i am compare it with faucets.
They once will be popular also, but today all forgot this little income earning
Activity: 442
This is already true. If someone does not believe that they can try it on their own, know that the rewards task here is falling, ICO will soon lose the market, and future bounty hunters will be unemployed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
It's not right to make a generalization this way. Most recently, the Hydro Airdrop had been very good winners. Nobody can call Hydro to SCAM.
This is true, not all projects that run Airdrop are scam. Hydro is a good example of a successful project that launched Airdrop. TRON, being a successful and active project, launched Airdrop and presented TRX tokens to increase the popularity of its coins. Recently, Stellar launched Airdrop for $125 million in XLM tokens. I know a few more such examples, so there are good projects, but most of the projects that run Airdrop are scum.
Activity: 350
Unfortunately, it is true, because the airdrop tokens are usually worth 1 dollar or less and they are also distributed to the participants few months after the exchange listing. If the tokens arrive to your wallet, you will get 10 cents.
Maybe if you join to 100 airdrops you will get 10-20 bucks, not more. I have many airdrop tokens which cost around 1 or 2 bucks. So, unfortunately, it is a waste of time.
Activity: 616
Not all airdrops are shitcoins, deeponion was airdropped and there is a solid development team pushing it forward, new exchanges and features coming out all the time. Most airdrops though are just a waste of time, choose carefully.
Activity: 686
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

I think this your survey is seriously limited and not objective. Despite the fact that it's  true to an agreeable extent, I must say you have limited your survey. There are still a wider range of ones still benefiting people. From my side, I can say of one that I have participated in which got a lot of rewards for me; Helbiz.
Activity: 115
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
It is recently that the concept of Airdrop has been abuse, I read than NEW was also airdrop and even in early days of BTC it wss airdrop to some members on BCT and Reddit forum just to build up a strong community around the project, but now what we see is that the developers farm addresses and start dumping on the community as soon as the token get listed on the exchange another thing now is that most people even dump their tokens immediately on exchange because there is no attachment to the project long term

The belief in the development and promotion of new projects has already weakened so much that the developers themselves with managers are not interested in holding shares, because in fact they have nothing left to do when they sell a significant part of how much they eat in the first days.
Activity: 392
Airdrops make very little profit now. It seems to me that this type of earnings has died and we must look for new ways to get free coins.
Activity: 126
Totally agree , very little came of coins that somehow develop in the future , and if something worthwhile comes up then I would advise you to just sell )
Pages:
Jump to: