Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 17. (Read 2713 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I do not believe you would find 1 good airdrop from 100.

You may be lucky to find 1 good airdrop from 10 000

You may also make better use of your time by enjoying your life instead of putting yourselves through all the hopes and shattered dreams.

POW is the only way to distribute tokens/coins

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
If it's some new coin airdrop with 100 tasks to fulfill, yes than its most probably shitcoin. But there are legitimate airdrops of coins that are rewarding you for already holding some coins. There were BTX airdrop for coin holders and many others. Airdops for neo holders, for waves comunity token holders etc...
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
most likely the problem is that you do not know how to properly select good projects. I think that the percentage of fraudulent projects is much less than 99 percent
Activity: 392
where you know that the above project is a recommendation for everyone, I want to research a project that you think is good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Probably in recent times it is really possible to think so, because lately there have been very, very many projects that are being created based on our own interest, and this is all that is on the market today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I participated in airdrops quite a lot of times and only 2 times I got good coins from EXRT and HYDRO, several times there were distributions for a couple of hundred dollars, but these projects very quickly ceased to exist.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
No, I don't believe this rate is %99. There are many shitcoins in the projects that make Airdrop campaign. But also there are good projects which the make airdrop campaigns. I think maybe %65-70 airdrop campaigns can be shitcoin.
I think you just do not image total amout of scam ICO's which conduct airdrop Smiley the figure of 99% is very close to the truth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
 I agree with you lately ,It becomes like a fever spreading everywhere, many projects without any reasons to adopt Blockchain and so they give Airdrop  against nothing to do!
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Yes, it's true, many airdrops created to collect information about users for future use, or create a project to scams.
Activity: 490
It is true. But 1 year ago even shit coin could bring you thousands of dollars.
now situation is completely different and you should sort out projects to gain something
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
No, I don't believe this rate is %99. There are many shitcoins in the projects that make Airdrop campaign. But also there are good projects which the make airdrop campaigns. I think maybe %65-70 airdrop campaigns can be shitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
It is not true
It is fact that airdrops is now an avenue for fake projects and scams project
But it is still factual for the real projects

All that is important is discover the gem out of the generals
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think the same. Almost all new airdrops are scam or shitcoins that have no future. I stopped doing airdrops because this is just a waste of your time. If you want to get some free tokens then it's better to do bounty but the main thing here is that you should choose projects very carefully.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
No buddy, doing airdrop is like bounty and ICO investment, there are bad projects, and there are good projects. You must analyze and research about the project before joining.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
Yes many airdrops are scam but not all. We got it free so for me if you did not want to become victim of scam airdrop   just sell your airdrop token and dont buy back again. If you think that airdrop token come from legit project hold it and buy more. Do a research first before make a desicions.
Activity: 364
There are now many Scam projects on the market today. They use Airdrop to attract the attention and investment of the community. But besides, there are still many true projects with great drops of air for their community. Therefore, choosing the right projects before deciding to sign up for Airdrop is of utmost importance.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Airdrops have become a way for some to get visibility, get listed on an exchange then dump and run.  You will get some decent ones amongst the rubbish, back in the day when airdrops were new it was fair don't get me wrong there were still scams but nowhere near as many as nowadays.
I know that day when a project that creates airdrop really having commitment with their project and not just money grabbing like today.
Most of the project that did airdrop today are ended up delisted even in a small exchange nothing to be expected from that anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Airdrops have become a way for some to get visibility, get listed on an exchange then dump and run.  You will get some decent ones amongst the rubbish, back in the day when airdrops were new it was fair don't get me wrong there were still scams but nowhere near as many as nowadays.
Activity: 308
There is something to be said for projects that have good social media strategies for promoting the initial offering. Airdrops would be a better way of collecting shit coins in hopes of one of them mooning.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
There are still many projects with airdrops that are real, but if you look at the overall number, now more than 80% of airdrop projects are fraudulent!
Pages:
Jump to: