Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ? - page 18. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 2
Yep, you are right, NANO was also perfect Tongue By the way, VITE adding smart contracts to the NANO design.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
LOL 99% is a bit exaggerated, but scam projects have almost taken over the space. They load you shitcoins and dump them at the exchange even you do as a token hodler. A classic example of such scam project is Kingxchain. The team concentrated on listing the tokens on the exchange and it seemed as though they no other mission like developing the project. That was a red flag for me, and just a every scam project out there, they dumped their tokens at the exchange and totally crashed the price.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Yes right, 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins from bad projects. I agree with the 99% percentage, because it is very difficult to find projects that will truly succeed and successful projects also do not guarantee their tokens will succeed in the market with a decent exchange rate. So to reduce losses in investing or even just participate in their campaign program because it is a waste of time, it would be better for me to avoid it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
You have to sift through a hell of a lot of shitcoin airdrops before you find one that is worth anything. in my opinion it would be better if you simply researched a good bounty and then supported it for their coins. At least you will have something at the end of it
but bitcointalk has always met a lot of negative information regarding air drops. It always scared me and I did not engage in this type of activity. But I would like to know the real percentage of opportunities to earn this way.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Perhaps, a relatively high percentage aren't worth it due drastic fall of price from ico price. and most of the airdrop giving project do lie about the worth of the tokens, all they do is state the value of the token on listing, not ico price. I made $75, $20, #20, $30 and about $50 from No BS Crypto, Apollo, Kava, Bread, and Avinoc respectively, and all these were airdrop.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
You have to sift through a hell of a lot of shitcoin airdrops before you find one that is worth anything. in my opinion it would be better if you simply researched a good bounty and then supported it for their coins. At least you will have something at the end of it
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
From my experience of participation in airdrop companies, I realized that 80 - 90 percent is a Scam. I saw several posts in which people told how they participated in more than 150 airdrop companies and of them were successful only 10 - 20 airdrop.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
99% is maybe a little bit overexaggerated rate, but 80% of airdropped coins will be never listed in any exchange and we will never see this project ready, that's why I believe all these airdrops are just waste of your time.
Activity: 458
From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

You actually mentioned all the airdrops I missed and I felt so bad for missing out on the opportunity. Aside those airdrops, all the airdrops I have been filling hasn't yielded any meaningful thing.
Activity: 126
I think this is all relative. Because you may be lucky today, and tomorrow you will lose. You can't guess at what project you grow up.
Activity: 728
Many of them - yes! But with the same success, we can say that the majority of ICO's are scam. There are a few projects, but pretty good, which has chosen the way of distribution - airdrop. All you need to do is study the project very carefully.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
If I remember correctly, Nano (ex-Raiblocks) has also went through the massive airdrop. So this is another one that should be included in the OPs post of very profitable airdrops of HQ projects. But yes, 99% of them are shitcoins, so people should gravitate towards different means of earning crypto.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
No that's not true. Many intentionally or unintentionally spread such information about tokens. In fact, tokens are very useful for improving the quality of human life and therefore they play a large role among cryptocurrencies. Of course, there are many useless or fraudulent projects among them, however, in conditions of unregulated ICO process, this is normal. ICO projects should be carried out and the number of new tokens should grow. The market will leave only the necessary ones.
Activity: 644
In now a days lot of airdrops would not worthless because of lot scam projects. sometimes there would be so few airdrops of demanded projec's. anyone shouldn't completely depend on aidrorps. always keep touch with airdrop channels, don't miss of there is good airdrops of very demanded projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
You should go and search for more airdrop even there are a lot of shitcoin airdrops there some ICO's or crypto that give a decent amount of airdrops . Also if have money why do airdrops only if you can invest in airdrop to holders promotion wherein you can get extra coins for buying their coins .
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Yes, it's true I think. Probably the good coins will be provided during bounty or ICO. I'm not saying that airdrops is silly stuff, but I thinks it's not as serious as ICOs and bounties.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Yes, I totally agree.
We are not in the year 2016-2017, when big altcoins were born. We are in the year 2018 when all cryptocurrencies are crashing, big altcoins are loosing on value, and do you think that some small altcoins can give you something free? No!   Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
We know that there are many bad projects, so don't let ourselves get trapped in those things. If you have many experiences then it's good for you, it will make you easier in classifying the good project. Learn more about the project, so you can choose the best project for your investment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Most of the airdrops projects are a scam. They start ICO and get promotion with sp-called airdrop, I mean free advertising with people like us who don't care what the project is. By using us, they make some money. That's why most of the airdrops are shitcoins.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
It is true that there are so many AIRDROPS are shit and just a scam.
but giving a 99 percent grade on the bad side is not a good to say.
i will tell you more than 50% but not going to 90. there are so many good airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: