Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 33. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 06:47:37 AM
The most important aspect of cryptocurrency investment and trading is the part where you have to wait. Waiting as it is involve lots of planning, stratergy and execution. Waiting is a learned skill!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
Of course if you believe in the market , I think you can try to do and wait but of course not the fact that it can all pay back your time!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 07:18:45 PM
Of course it is very sad when it comes to about 30-40$ , and of course sometimes you have to wait , but I can say from experience six months ago somewhere came the tokens for 10$ and today I looked and the price surprised me about 100$ so I think it's reasonable to wait
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 03, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
Of course, it is worth it to work and collect coins now in order to get hundreds of percent of profit in the near future. History repeats itself especially in this market.

Yes, if you hold the coins for long, they will grow in price. It will give you much money in the future. It is not easy to be patient, sure, but it is definitely worth doing, especially when you trust the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 02:15:41 AM
The majority of the coin value will indeed decrease when it arrives at each participant's wallet. It has become a natural thing and also a risk that must be prepared to be accepted by the participants and investors. If you want to keep getting high results, you must be able to choose a really good project. In addition to the ICO price at a time when ICO is still of high value, the ICO also has the ability to be able to maintain its price or at least still be of high value when the coins have been distributed to the participants or when they are published on the exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 02:14:57 AM
There is general principle in work that says, you paid for the success in advance when you work. There is no guarantee whatsoever that your work will become successful but you must try to put your best foot forward so that your past work can turn out successful in the future. To realise success, we must work and wait!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 01:59:13 AM
Personally its not easy working for months and after then you do not get your reward its very frustrating at times that was my experience during my first period here but i decided not to give up and the case has been different its been worth the wait
That is right in this market it looks like we are not earning for what we are working but the actual is that we get our money according to our work but the market dump the price and selling in that market just make us to lose our money. If we will wait for longer and hold them then we will get the full pay for our work.
Activity: 406
December 02, 2018, 05:47:37 AM
In my opinion, all of that is part of the risk that you must bear. When you decide to join the ICO, you must be prepared for all the risks that lie ahead. If you want to get better results, you must be willing to wait for the value to grow even higher. That is also if the team in the ICO has good potential and performance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 05:45:34 AM
definitely worth it, as many projects have very great prospects, and it's not only in words in practice, because the century is globally in front of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, so now is the best time to do and wait, and I think when the growth goes, it will not disappoint your works,and you'll be glad that you did, while
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 02, 2018, 05:30:50 AM
The bounty campaigns I've experienced so far have shown me that it's worth working for this job. In the meantime, you gave a good example. Some campaigns take months and their distribution takes place months later.
Activity: 328
December 02, 2018, 03:40:39 AM
There were several campaign which gave the greatest reward.It's about you choosing the signature that you will use. You have to sort out and pick out which projects are likely to be successful, because this point also determines the reward of the signature you get.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 02:57:52 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Some bounty hunters including also feel that thing which we work very hard to promote their project and we just earn below $50 and sometimes we earn nothing because the project is failed. But, even we face that problem I will still keep on joining bounty campaign and I think  I will choose good project where I can earn good tokens and profit.
Activity: 364
December 02, 2018, 02:31:54 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

It is worth to work now, until you received your tokens. Because you are waiting to your coins to receive and then you are working to other bounties. It is also to worth waiting to your profit because you will earn huge money. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 01, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
I believe bear market contributed to it as well, these days bounty returns for the hunters is nothing to take home about, the price have gone down, so if you receive such an amount, then you have to hold until the coin grows in the future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 01, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Tired. However, as a bounty hunter, we must follow all the processes to get rewards. It is not wrong for the bounty manager's team if there is an extension like that, there are procedural matters which are certainly carried out by the project developer team. Regarding prices, the influence of the market is entire, especially when the market is saturated like this, the price of newly-listed tokens and coins in the market is difficult to develop. If you want to be patient, who knows there will be price developments if the project is good of course.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
December 01, 2018, 06:17:47 PM
it's so horrible to have that kind of experience but that calls for you to work more harder to rank higher, high ranking members still makes the highest on signature, as a jr member, you need to support your bounties with content or translation to earn a bit higher.
Activity: 728
December 01, 2018, 05:00:05 PM
 I also had such experience and so I now choose a promising project and join it in the middle of the company. It's more profitable, I think.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
December 01, 2018, 04:55:49 PM
Bounty campaigns are not a method for being a rich-fast man, so you are on the wrong place in my opinion, just take this advice.

Don't depend on them, maybe you can make some extra bucks in here, but that is not the reason of the creation of this forum, so better to keep it as a hobby, no more.

By this way, you will not be feeling bad for the next time

Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
December 01, 2018, 04:52:36 PM
when I understand that mrket fall to the bottom - I make decision to work and wait better times and I believe at 100% that everything will grow
the right choice is to keep working and focus on hoping for good in the future. crypto may be experiencing bad things but need to be convinced that crypto will have a higher rate
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 01, 2018, 04:33:56 PM
Personally, in my opinion, it is worthwhile to work, since the problems that are present in the market now are not a reason to leave in charge of cryptocurrency, just the majority understand that this is all temporary
Pages:
Jump to: