Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 34. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 04:32:23 PM
when I understand that mrket fall to the bottom - I make decision to work and wait better times and I believe at 100% that everything will grow
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 04:28:50 PM
I usually find it a waste of time after finishing with a project and you are asked to keep the signature for another period of time again. To me, i feel it's a waste of time, resources and money. When another project is awaiting one.
Well, it is good that we now have some managers that are very considerate. For some of them, immediately the projects finishes, withing 12 hours, you would have been free to remove your signature.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
The prices of the tokens in the exchanges are now out of control of any developer's. The buyers and sellers will dictate the price and the developers will only have to deliver the roadmap, have strategic and long-term partnership and release a working product.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
They say patience is a virtue you must work hard and wait hard do your own research to avoid scam project . Invest some of your earning to a bitcoin or any short term or long term investment so in this way you can earn profits
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
December 01, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
Well, yes, it happen. And what do you propose to do? Such are the project rules and if we want to participate in it, we must adhere to them. We just need to keep working. Sooner or later, you find the project in which there will be good rewards.
It can be concluded that this is a risk if you join as a participant in the bounty campaign. sometimes the payment does not match expectations for income and the time to wait will certainly be a lot
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Now most of the projects so pays, a lot of projects pay about 20-50 dollars , but I think you need to keep the tokens and wait for the market to unfold and it will return
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
December 01, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
$ 50 for 10 weeks is not at all worth your work.
if I experience this, of course I will also feel very disappointed, while there are still many other bounty campaigns that can give us more profits compared to $ 50. but this is indeed the risk of this work. stay patient and don't give up just because you have failed.
Activity: 910
December 01, 2018, 02:32:55 PM
Well, yes, it happen. And what do you propose to do? Such are the project rules and if we want to participate in it, we must adhere to them. We just need to keep working. Sooner or later, you find the project in which there will be good rewards.
Activity: 182
December 01, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
From small summ you get small profit but you have it! You need to focus on this and keep working hard here. You will get more profit in the future
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 01:04:22 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Sometimes i think about this. When i participate the campaign, i calculate how much im gonna get. for example 500 dolars. But when i get my tokens after the campaign is over and distrubition is made, my earnings become 100 dolars. It is sad.
Activity: 700
December 01, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
Of course, it is worth it to work and collect coins now in order to get hundreds of percent of profit in the near future. History repeats itself especially in this market.
now waiting is something we have to do so that we can benefit in the future and that includes work because it is not easy to wait especially for those who are not so sure. I believe if there will be a time when the market will return to normal when you say history will repeat itself.
Activity: 183
December 01, 2018, 12:41:11 PM
This situation will certainly cause a negative reaction. In the future, I will avoid the Manager running this company. And the project itself will cause doubts in its conscientious work.
If already initially in the project everything looks not organized and it is doubtful that in the future it is expected difficulties.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 01, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
It's ok, because all that "work" isn't even that hard.
How long does it take to do 15 posts a week?
You do three a day for five days and that's fifteen.
For me, every day it takes only a couple minutes.
Every week, 20 min. max at the most.

Also, if you ended up promoting a no good ico, than what do you expect?

On top of all of this, the market has collapsed, was bearish for a long time, and has collapsed again.
It would be very difficult for any coin in these conditions to bring much profit.
Since it is out of your hands, just hodl them.
Unless you really need that $50...but I think it would be better to just wait the market out.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
December 01, 2018, 12:27:44 PM
Of course, it is worth it to work and collect coins now in order to get hundreds of percent of profit in the near future. History repeats itself especially in this market.
Activity: 268
December 01, 2018, 10:40:47 AM
It seems that something is wrong about project you participate. I reccomend you to stop it all, because nobody needs to wait for three weeks to count stakes.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 01, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
Just hold it for a while, $50 of a bounty reward for a long period of time is very not wort-it for me but it is always happen here because the project don't reach their goals and we have also to move on and work hard, we can also found a good bounty in somewhere else just never give-up.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 01, 2018, 09:29:35 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
normal because my income doesn't depend on crypto alone. I know that the current market situation is very difficult to find profit as expected. because I already understand that crypto is fluctuating where prices can change significantly over time. therefore, as a trader, I believe and are optimistic that there will be price developments in the market in the future.
Activity: 406
December 01, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
Recently, I often come across this, every time hoping that the market will recover and the coin will come out at a normal price. And $ 50 at this time is still normal, sometimes less.
Activity: 336
December 01, 2018, 08:40:01 AM
yes for me it's worth it to wait and work in cryptocurrency. since cryptocurrency remains profitable. the need for diligence and tapping especially for the wait needs to endure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 01, 2018, 08:31:18 AM
There are too many fake bounties and I am not sure about participating even legit ones, because something could change in the last day. Be careful.
Everything starts from ico who is not transparent and unclear and holding a bounty campaign makes many people follow him and indeed is very disadvantaged that the participants get a lot of losses
Pages:
Jump to: