Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 35. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 01, 2018, 08:28:40 AM
right now i feel like i should not do the work for bounties and i have also reduced my work now. but somewhere inside i believe that it will work out one day and we will get good return. so i will keep on working as i am sure one day it will be worth to work.
Your confidence is very correct. Now you need to work very hard so that by the time of market growth you should have a large portfolio with a lot of new projects
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 07:51:27 AM
There are too many fake bounties and I am not sure about participating even legit ones, because something could change in the last day. Be careful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 06:39:08 PM
It is required that you must abide with the instructions given by the bounty in charge for you to have stakes credited. If you change your signature without still being verified, you can possibly be forfeited and loss all your stakes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
November 30, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I would say it is tough luck. It is disappointing but then people get lucky with good bounties like vezt or thekey. Did anyone do gonetwork? Last time I checked a colleague here was still waiting for his tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 30, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
I cant say you definetely, but i just believe that it worth. I try to work this way and i do bountyhunting for an year. I will not sell any tokens, hoping they will grow x1000 someday
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 30, 2018, 09:08:41 AM
Dont doubt this fact and work as hard as you can. The more you accumulate today, the more you will gain in the near future. Crypto does have perspectives
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 07:12:02 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It's not uncommon for this to happen. But in this case, the choice is always yours. If the company is worthwhile and there is an option that you will receive in full for your participation, then of course keep the signature, and if not, then there is nothing to do in such companies.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 30, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
Yes it is worth it but don't expect too much from it,
Bounties are worth it no matter how small the reward is,
It is worth it at least you manage to earn some in just a little time you put in it.
And besides bounty are just additional rewards, whatever value you've got it still passive earnings and if luck permits you then you will get much even bigger, you just need to be selective when choosing projects as you will also invest your time better to have a good paying one so it will be much rewardable after the bounty period ends.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 06:42:07 AM
Well, I guess not hard to do about 15 posts a week in the signature and then to wait for the payoff , for me it's easy money here , and I think nothing difficult for you either
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 06:18:11 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Okay, when the bounty manager changes the rules of bounty during the bounty, it means that you are facing something like fraud. You do not have to wait.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 30, 2018, 05:50:45 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

It is some kind of testing. A month ago they were waiting for us to agree for the 3 more weeks of banner and now they wait us to agree for bounty KYC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
November 30, 2018, 02:02:51 AM
Yes it is worth it but don't expect too much from it,
Bounties are worth it no matter how small the reward is,
It is worth it at least you manage to earn some in just a little time you put in it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
When we start working with companies, it is always a "black bag". You should always consider this. My friend worked for a year in different companies, and even in this market was able to earn, but in single companies. It paid off anyway. So be optimistic, you've come to work, so work. By Faith will be given.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 01:38:54 AM
right now i feel like i should not do the work for bounties and i have also reduced my work now. but somewhere inside i believe that it will work out one day and we will get good return. so i will keep on working as i am sure one day it will be worth to work.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 30, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
before joining a bounty, of course there are rules from that, and of course it is not forced. so, we follow, and support the project with the existing rules. well, i think this is a natural thing. if you want tokens from a project without investing, then you have to work.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 01:34:20 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

if it is a form of an order from the Project, then of course we have to do it. even if we violate, of course they will not provide wages for the work that has been done before. you better just do it. I will also do it if it is an order from the ongoing project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 30, 2018, 01:18:53 AM
Last year , it is really worth the wait and work but now I am not so sure already because of this long bearish market.  My positive thinking says that I will have to keep my faith and wait for the market to rise up again because it will eventually. By that time maybe I will receive my rewards from the bounties I have finished doing task, I have lots if they will really give me my rewards.  For now I am still doing bounty campaigns in preparation for the bull run.  It may come later but I will wait for it, and if that time comes, I can say,  It's worth the wait and the work.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 29, 2018, 11:19:34 PM
of course, my experience is working and waiting with a total time of 4 months, and the reward I get is $ 2000. I think it's worth the value, and now it's been 8 months running but I haven't been paid yet. I think the income will be even greater.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 29, 2018, 11:13:19 PM
It results from a small period of time that is too long. Maybe if it wants to follow the signature then the praise higher rank first in order that at least can get bigger results. If only get results that of crypto then I would choose work offline from the on wait too long.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 29, 2018, 10:22:30 PM
It is important to do some research into bounty details and also the quality of the ICO before joining. Most people do that but it is very hard to know the outcome beforehand. Sometimes, you many have to quit in between if it does not seem worth the time and effort.
Pages:
Jump to: