Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 36. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 10:22:18 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Those things happen, to be true sometimes i feel regret joining that kind of thing, but i still need to keep on moving trying to gain more in a better project.
Regretting to much won't takes us anywhere, it will only makes us stuck.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 10:18:40 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I would feel so bad and disgusted. Bounties can be hit and miss at times. Sometimes, you will be lucky to have one bring great returns for you while some will be a total waste of time and energy due to its worth.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 29, 2018, 10:01:52 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I have been involved in signature campaigns for a long while already. I admit I have complained several times but then I am also aware that it is always a part of the possibilities of the campaign you are joining. It could even end up a failure or worse a scam. I have translated whitepapers and announcement posts of projects that did not even survive at the ICO stage. I received nothing in the end. There is no point complaining because I knew the risks all along.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 09:51:59 PM
Yes, it could be like this is a job and to get the results it takes patience to wait and this is definitely needed a short time, slowly you will get used to it when you follow the project campaign program, it takes quite a long time to get results
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 09:49:14 PM
Its not worth it as we spend time and effort just to advertise the ICO products but what can we do? Most of the ICOs are really affected by the bearish market in which still in effect, that most of the people are temporarily avoiding crytpo as investment. Extending and long waiting for our payment is better that scam ICO in which for sure our hardwork will be wasted.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 09:42:14 PM
I had also the same experience but I guess thats the nature of joining bounty campaigns. Its normal to be upset at first but after some time you'll get used to it. When you join signature campaign you should expect that. Its not always worth the wait and the task but if you join the right campaign, you might earn something significant.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 09:40:52 PM
The equivalence of our work depends on the work we do, if we do it well and according to the rules that ICO makes, then our work will get a big reward, but if we do it badly and not according to the rules then our income will be little, the point depends on what we do.
Your hard work will pay off in balance, so your hard work will not ignore you.

keep doing your best if you want good results, even though there are a lot of scams now but there are still many who succeed and get results from them. keep trying while you can, because you don't know what the next condition is.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 29, 2018, 09:25:31 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Yes and sometimes no. I've experience joining a bounty campaign for about six months and I figured out that the ICO didn't successfully reached their softcap resulting to decline of payment for the bounty hunters which is quite sad.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 29, 2018, 08:57:51 PM
I believe it is the wish of every good project to distribute its tokens right after the bounty ends especially when market conditions are favorable. We are all bounty hunters and I understand the pain of working on the bounty program for months and after the bounty have to wait for additional months for distribution but sometimes we have to understand the side of the story of the project managers.
We are in bear market and most of the new coins on the market are struggling to survive because holders are exchanging them for large cap coins all in the name of FUD. We need to exercise patience if we want to get the best out of the new coins we've worked for months.
Activity: 546
November 29, 2018, 08:57:12 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Perhaps, that's the flow of cryptocurrency. There is no assurance that we can be satisfied in doing some activities in here. We just have to accept the fact that no one can predict the future. So before engaging in here, we need to understand the risks and always put it in our minds that it's all about luck.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 29, 2018, 08:51:05 PM
The equivalence of our work depends on the work we do, if we do it well and according to the rules that ICO makes, then our work will get a big reward, but if we do it badly and not according to the rules then our income will be little, the point depends on what we do.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 29, 2018, 08:45:42 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Big or small income by following signatures all depends on the level we have, if the level we have is high, for example legendary is rewarded less than $ 50, then it is not worth it and is unfair with the hard work we do, and this is where you have to smart in choosing the right ICO and will be beneficial for you, because success of the ICO is very influential with the results we will get.
Activity: 210
November 29, 2018, 07:57:01 PM
I hope that when the bull trend returns to the market, we will all earn very well and in the meantime I just work and hope for a miracle
Activity: 432
November 29, 2018, 07:52:12 PM
It is better to spend more time searching for a good campaign than to regret the effort spent, and if the tokens are cheap, then you should hold them, because if the project is good, the price is likely to increase after some time.
Activity: 126
November 29, 2018, 06:07:38 PM
Of course it's worth working , now it's a very difficult moment in the bounty and the crypto currency in General , but I think now it's worth saving tokens in the future they will rise to a very good level!
Activity: 378
November 29, 2018, 06:03:14 PM
This is indeed very sad if only get less than $100 for a very long time, but we can't do anything besides being patient and keep working hard. Considering that the bounty results cannot be predicted, so don't ever make this as main source of income because there are still many other ways to earn income, ie; trading, mining, staking, masternode, etc.
Activity: 822
November 29, 2018, 05:23:27 PM
Working for that long period of time and earning that low amount of reward is a total shit, anyway it happens some reward are even worthless, $50 is ridiculous for 16 weeks work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
November 29, 2018, 05:20:13 PM
If you write posts just for bounty campaigns, there is no reason to complain. Tokens that you get from bounty campaigns should be just a bonus. You can find a lot of useful information on this forum and solution for problems, if you have them. If you look in that way, 50 USD is OK, especially because that amount can increase to XYZ USD in the future if the new bull run start.
Activity: 672
November 29, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
This period has been a tough one for bounty hunters because most ICOs failed to reach their soft cap and the ones that even manage to reach soft cap did not pay anything meaningful. Don't let the small reward to weigh you down but you should move on with other ICO projects.
copper member
Activity: 140
November 29, 2018, 05:12:25 PM
Things like this has happened so many times but to me I have already zeroed my mind that not all of them will work, I just need few of them to work and they will made up for those that don't work our and this has been my source of motivation which is still pushing me to continue to work
Pages:
Jump to: