Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 24. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 28, 2018, 01:03:51 AM
Definitely not for me, crypto is just getting started and mass adoption is yet to be seen, just imagine crypto being accepted at grocery stores and coffee shops around the world, only then we will see real value of cryptos and then i guess they will become more stable.

This is true. Toda is just the beginning of cryptocurrency. People can really start with cryptocurrency without worrying the current situation because soom enough the market will rise because of those people who wanted to earn. But then playing smart is as well important in crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 28, 2018, 12:40:26 AM
btc price has already gone up that much, if it were just $1 each, its wouldn't be too late but then again investing in crypto isn't too late. you can just disregard the price of bitcoin, you can invest on altcoins anyway there's ETH which is just $220 and there are more below it. EOS and XRP are a lot cheaper too. one thing that you just have to bear in mind is that these tokens are going to have huge value in the future so you can think of it like you put your money in a safety deposit box.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 28, 2018, 12:37:19 AM
Unless you want to be buying Bitcoin at $100 you are not to late too invest at all. Having just posted lows for the year that have come off the back of a 7 month Bear market you could argue that this is actually the ideal time to be investing.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
It is never too late to do something. You should remember this.
There is nothing called golden age in crypto market nor stock market. It will keep going up and going up more. Invest today and you will be happy in the next 10 years or so.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
September 28, 2018, 12:28:27 AM
At the moment, the market is recovering and bull run is about to start. So if you invest right now, there will still be a good chance of a high return as the market rallies in Q4 2018. So watch out for potential crypto rates like BTC, ETH, EOS. , XRP to make the most accurate investment decision.
Better to be late than never right? We might not bought bitcoin during its dump price but it doesn't mean its too late now. $20K is the peak of bitcoin and we are still dump today, so for me its not too late just grab this opportunity now so you will not miss this chance again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:22:48 AM
No your not late in investing cryptocurrency, this is the right time now to invest in cryptocurrency because the market is rising from the past month of dumping price. Buy altcoins you would like to hold and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 12:14:32 AM
I think there is still so many chance to invest in cryptocurrency. And it still not late to invest today, cause the future of the cryptocurrency is still wide open in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 12:12:58 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
I guess it is not too late to invest in cryptocurrency but this is the best time because the price of bitcoin as well as ETH and other potential coins is low and yet this price will not get back in the future because the price will soon to rise. Bitcoin is now in steady price of almost 700 dollars, and this price is soon to rise I believe it will reach almost 20000 dollars soon same as what have happen last year when the price reach 20000 dollars. So better invest now and leave it in your wallet then you will see the huge profit someday.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 12:09:03 AM
It is never too late to start your investing journey, the most important thing is to have the heart and interest to learn. Even if you start early but you does not have the two requirement i suppose you will not go far too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
This year if my opinion is crypto, want to start a new phase for large increases in the next time. no need to think about whether it is too late or whether it will end but look at its development. Crypto continues to experience increased any time here and this will take place. even this year is a great time to get in this year because of being in a State that is not so stable or even prices in the position low enough.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
No, it is not too late. People made this kind of posts when bitcoin price was more than 15K USD, that was generous and a little bit late for the newcomers. But now it is again the beginning of the new high journey. So, You may enter into the crypto world before the journey begins again! At this moment, every coins price is low, and it is the right time to buy ETH, EOS, ADA, NEO as much as you can. Good Luck
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 27, 2018, 07:43:56 PM
Well, i believe it's not too late. Peoples always will ask such questions. Before invest some money you should understand what cryptocurrency is a. Everything will become clear and questions like that will probably disappear.
P.s
But even if it's too late, no-one cares  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
September 27, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

This topic was answered so many times, cryptocurrency are now being popular all over the world meaning is not too late to enter in cryptoworld in other hand this down trend is a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin & good altcoin, no need to worried just join the flow of cryptoworld.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
September 27, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
If the golden age of cryptocurrency means "the bull market", so we just need to wait for the next period of it. I can say strongly that it is not too late if you plan to invest in cryptocurrency. Even right now is the bear market, I believe that there are still people who benefit from investment. You just need to know in what way they can get the benefits. Read and learn from many sources of how to run smart investment in this current market situation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 27, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
At the moment, the market is recovering and bull run is about to start. So if you invest right now, there will still be a good chance of a high return as the market rallies in Q4 2018. So watch out for potential crypto rates like BTC, ETH, EOS. , XRP to make the most accurate investment decision.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
September 27, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

The technology is still very young and there are still a lot of good projects coming in the market that you can invest and make profit, the technology will grow and reach it's heights when 70% of countries are using this technology and major companies have adopted it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 27, 2018, 07:08:19 PM
It’s not too late. The cryptocurrency has just begun, and the future cryptocurrency will change all humanity. Bitcoin is still very cheap now.
I also consider it as the start of the crypto market. It's just getting started and there's more to come.

Bitcoin pumped for a while now and reached back $6700 but its going down again, I guess people are now taking profit with it. Don't be discouraged about the market and don't think if its late. Be discourage if you never try to enter to the market as soon as possible.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 27, 2018, 07:05:47 PM
no no ... you are not late to invest in crypto now, even now is the right time to invest and get a lot of profits in the future because now the price is very cheap
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

It is not to late to invest in cryptocurrency. We haven't even meet 20% of the total adoption in the world. Even if check your neighborhood, you can count in your hand the people who are involved in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 02:10:06 PM
in my opinion, now is the perfect time to make an investment, the collapse of prices right now does not mean the end of cryptocurrency, but this is a very good start to take advantage
Pages:
Jump to: