Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible? - page 5. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:47:57 PM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?Yes it is possible to those who are given speciall skills in mind reading  because some are   born natural..but it shall be use in good way

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 06:52:44 PM
No , I don't believed on that .
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
December 17, 2017, 01:44:21 PM
I think so. Our mind is very powerful. They say only 10% of our brain are being used. So what if's we used a large portion? So that is possible I think. Even those telekinetic abilities. I believe there are people can do that.
Activity: 93
December 17, 2017, 01:34:01 PM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

Yes it is possible I guest .
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 17, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

I do not think there's such a thing, maybe if anyone looks can do that, it's just a trick. there may be they read the body texture and guess there is someone's will, but I think reading the mind is impossible.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2017, 04:04:01 AM
there is really no scientific evidence, so there is not enough scientific evidence that people generally have thoughts and so on...these are subtle matter that are not proven...but we all heard that someone somewhere can that...I think that these conversations are not without a reason
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
December 16, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

No, i don’t think its possible. There are no scientific evidence that it is possible. Those people who says they can read minds are just faking it up. The only way to know what’s on their minds is asking.
Activity: 154
December 16, 2017, 05:11:06 PM
Mind reading is never possible as the only person who can read the mind of every man is God. Humans are full of pretense, when listening to a talk or gist, their mind may even be far away from that  place and the talk. Mind are not easy to read, even with a lot of guess or prediction ,it will be discover that no one can actually read the mind of any person. Even the mind of Husband and wife is not possible to know it
Activity: 9
December 16, 2017, 02:41:15 PM
I think it's possible.
and I'm telling not about supernatural ability but about future technologies)
Activity: 238
December 16, 2017, 02:33:52 PM
I don't think so. No one among us can really read other people's mind or thought. However, we can maybe guess the person's reaction before he or she even does it especially if we know the person quite well.
Activity: 34
December 15, 2017, 03:49:16 AM
I don't believe in this. Just like walking on air or making yourself invisible.. all of this impossible.
Activity: 42
December 15, 2017, 03:37:11 AM
я не могу читать мысли, и вроде пока мои никто не читал, но есть люди обладающие таким даром.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
December 09, 2017, 10:55:58 AM
Not probable: there is so much chais in any mind, that unlikely you would understand some thing
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 09:59:42 AM
You can read the signals that the body of a human being shows, but it is almost impossible to read somebody's mind.
Activity: 392
December 08, 2017, 05:44:15 AM
I don't know if mind reading is possible but others are telling that it is true but in my experience i never tried it and never proves to myself that it is true.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
December 08, 2017, 04:17:28 AM
When you know some one, you maybe know what he or she want but  you can not read on her mind, that's very impossible but if i give a chance to wish, i want to read mind of others. So i may know is true to me.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2017, 03:40:33 AM
In a way it's possible if you know the person well, but to a stranger, I don't know. If so maybe the person doing it does a high chance of correct predictions Luck + 10000 maybe? hehe
Activity: 79
December 08, 2017, 03:20:12 AM
no its not possible to mind reading its because of its physical but you can predict what on their mind using their move and gesture
Activity: 140
December 07, 2017, 07:14:44 PM
I hope one day someone can invent a mind reader  apparatus.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
November 30, 2017, 05:39:25 PM
I think. I just think it is not mind reading but predicting their actions. Specially when we already know the person so much, it is possible we can predict what they are planning to do and not really reading their minds. It is like looking at the facial expressions and gestures they make we can easily conclude what is going on in their mind.
Pages:
Jump to: