Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible? - page 16. (Read 5941 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
July 25, 2017, 09:15:31 AM
I think this is more of a "guess" rather than mind reading.  While it makes for a fun party or sideshow trick, true mind reading has never been proven to exist. Humans do have something that's very close to that, however, in the way we consciously and subconsciously observe and interpret a person's intention by observing their facial expressions, body movements and tone of voice. I think the phenomenon of "mind reading" ultimately comes to body language. We reveal a lot about what we're thinking and doing through body language. Someone who is really good at reading people and how we stand, sit or move with our bodies will have some ability to "read our minds."
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
July 25, 2017, 09:05:22 AM
To read minds is impossible. It's a lie. People are unable to do this, but in many ways you can guess with a high probability of learning to predict human actions. These are crooks. Scientists can only send impulses to the brain to reduce certain muscles.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
July 25, 2017, 08:48:49 AM
It is possible. I've already seen clips where they can predict what option the test subject would choose simply by watching which parts of the brain activate.

You know what can be more sinister? TMS can actually temporarily turn you into a psychopath by changing what parts of your brain is activated/inhibited.

For now, these "mind-reading" and altering equipment are too bulky to tote around but hey, computers used to be as huge as a one-story building before...
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 25, 2017, 06:38:30 AM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

I think that mind reading is impossible however it is possible to deduce what that mind is thinking through scientific or body language and guesswork. However I can't think of a device that currently can read or might read a mind through its wavelengths and accurately read it.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 05:36:05 AM
Not only the mind reading but also the mind control 
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
July 25, 2017, 01:30:32 AM
Rather than reading call it prediction. They judge you by your thoughts. Have you seen the lie detector tests.? It's not 100% sure but up to some point it is. There are people who can fake a lie detector test similarly, there are people who can predict you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 25, 2017, 01:17:37 AM
yes its possible  but you dont "read" it you feel it, you feel what the other one is thinking
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
July 25, 2017, 12:33:00 AM
It's impossible for me that you can read other minds. The only way you can guess what others thinking is by reading their action/moves which is being used in psychology but you can't read directly their mind. If possible, I think it won't because of science , it is somewhat a special ability.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2017, 12:15:40 AM
I want to aay no, it's not possible but there are a lot of cases of mind reading everywhere so i'm not a believer but i may be possible for some people. And it's been ongoing for a long tjme. Science would probably have proof about this in he future but now it's going to be a mystery for most of us why some can actually pull off such things
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 08:42:52 PM
I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?
I think it is possible if you can analysis other people actions, you can possible to read what they think but it really hard to do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 24, 2017, 08:27:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: