Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 10. (Read 7621 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
If we look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year. I think NEO is a good coin for the long term investment.
Activity: 10
I think you should hold NEO for long-term goal. One of the interesting advantages that NEO has from the technology perspective is that they are quantum computer resistant. When quantum computers develop enough, blockchains could be vulnerable, and NEO has theoretically designed their blockchain to account for this. From this small information, we can see that NEO is here to stay, at least they are preparing themseves to get a really long life.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
NEO is good for long-term investment and have very bright future as they have good community supports and great developers on the board. NEO also gives passive income in terms of gas which can also be traded on several exchanges. Due to bear market price of neo as well as well know altcoins dropped drastically its great time to enetr in NEO again.
Activity: 4
I think it's an opportunity now, and I'm going to weigh in again until the next round. Neo will be one of my key investment tokens.
NEO has big plans for the future. It's all well and good owning NEO and receiving dividends in GAS. But will you be able to use that NEO and/or GAS to fund some of your retirement in the future?
Personally, I think NEO will have a huge potential in long-term. Admittedly, taking by making use of concepts called concurrency and sharding, NEO is able to process at least 10,000 transactions per second. Compare this to the 15 transactions Ethereum can handle or the paltry 3 transactions that Bitcoin is able to process, one can see the immediate benefits of NEO.
Activity: 2
Yes, I would like to invest neo and neo projects.. neo has a good potential and you can try..
Activity: 3
I strongly believe in NEO and I still buy and hold them.
Don't worry cause the whole market dump and pump everyday, even the king of crypto world still can be dumped to 6k$ so it's very normal when another crypto dumped as well. NEO is being supported by the biggest country in crypto world, China, and it'll become the next ETH soon.
Yeah. I have recently invested in NEO. The project seems really good. They have launched an O.S. based on NEO too, the NOS.
Bro you should not lose hope for neo,specially when you bought it just for a month or more than that. Neo is not short term but a long term investment.
Activity: 6
But if you are ready to expect much profit and also have much loss then all is fine. The ready to get both opportunity is the first option before decide.
brand new
it seems to me that NEO was good at short-term investment and long-term investment is not suitable for it
Yes, this past weekend I spent my free time to dig deeper into Neo and all the progress done. Conclusion is I'll continue to buy on dips because I strongly felt this Neo should do very well in the coming year as more projects get build on top of its platform. Already a boatload of new ICO projects are being announced during the events/meet up/blockchain conference held lately across the globe. With more coming. So 2018 will be a busy year.
brand new
NEO has had an amazing run in the past couple of years. People who invested $1k just 2 years ago got a six digit return. That is a good indicator that this tech is great and that it has a bright future. NEO did hit some bumps along the way. The whole network went down for an hour or two when one single node went offline. It is a thing to keep in mind but that seems to be fixed since it never happened again.
Yes, this past weekend I spent my free time to dig deeper into Neo and all the progress done. Conclusion is I'll continue to buy on dips because I strongly felt this Neo should do very well in the coming year as more projects get build on top of its platform.
Activity: 5
I think it's worth.this coin even now looks quite promising, although it does not exist for so long,then why not take advantage of it?
I think neo is a alt that has a pretty good progress in the market and if you make a neo purchase with a long term investment objective you probably don't have to worry about price decline that occurs in your investment, because every currency crypto always fluctuate
Activity: 2
I think NEO is a very promissing platform and will keep figuring among the top ones.
NEO has had an amazing run in the past couple of years. People who invested $1k just 2 years ago got a six digit return. That is a good indicator that this tech is great and that it has a bright future. NEO did hit some bumps along the way. The whole network went down for an hour or two when one single node went offline. It is a thing to keep in mind but that seems to be fixed since it never happened again.
Pages:
Jump to: