Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 11. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So eventually. Do you think NEO will be traded on Coinbase, or be so mainstream it will be as well known as Etherium? Odd series of questions, I know, but I too am a big fan of NEO even if I was not in since the ICO. I enjoy the production of GAS as I hold. It's a nice perk.
brand new
Activity: 0
Personally, I think NEO will have a huge potential in long-term. Admittedly, taking by making use of concepts called concurrency and sharding, NEO is able to process at least 10,000 transactions per second. Compare this to the 15 transactions Ethereum can handle or the paltry 3 transactions that Bitcoin is able to process, one can see the immediate benefits of NEO.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Yes, NEO is a great coin for long-term investment. Now many investors have made investments in it, in the hope of higher returns in near future.
Activity: 2
Yes, I would like to invest neo and neo projects.. neo has a good potential and you can try..
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
We should NEO see as a good coin with a platform who is used by a lot of people. I hope that the team of NEO can bring their platform to a bigger public and that the price will increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I do not understand what will happen next with NEO. Previously, they wrote everywhere that it was a Chinese ethereum, which was approved and approved by the state, as I understood it, all these are just words.
NEO and ethereum are competitors. NEO is in my opinion better because it generates GAS, just with holding it you will receive small portion of profit. It is relative too early to speculate about NEO, but as we are in speculation I would choose neo over ethereum. Its time is yet to come.
Activity: 10
As i see in the market, Neo coin is a belong of the top Altcoins so therefore it is a promising investment too and it is also good for long term investment so i suggest that you should not consider a couple of days or just a week performance because the up and down trend of the price is just a normal movement in the market. Try to extend your patience for months before you disappoint and you will see that your coin is not a crap.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Neo will always remain an incredible investment tool.Because there's a big government behind.
brand new
I think NEO is a very promissing platform and will keep figuring among the top ones.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I do not understand what will happen next with NEO. Previously, they wrote everywhere that it was a Chinese ethereum, which was approved and approved by the state, as I understood it, all these are just words.
A year ago such words give NEO force to have cost near $200  Grin Today they give nothing. As I see project develops but market as whole and so big dump don't give good chance to return on such price. It's not team mistake. It's market state
I think it's worth.this coin even now looks quite promising, although it does not exist for so long,then why not take advantage of it?
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
Activity: 41
Personally, I think NEO will have a huge potential in long-term. Admittedly, taking by making use of concepts called concurrency and sharding, NEO is able to process at least 10,000 transactions per second. Compare this to the 15 transactions Ethereum can handle or the paltry 3 transactions that Bitcoin is able to process, one can see the immediate benefits of NEO.
Yes it is worth investing in NEO for it is a good project. In addition, NEO, if held for a time of few months can give some profit that could be reinvested and can help replicate the income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
NEO is a unique project with an excellent coin, which is currently the only competitor of Ethereum and has great prospects.
brand new
NEO is one of the best investing options for long-term holding. NEO is popular and has a lot to recover since the last peak. I have faith in NEO and think that it is great coin and probably the only one real competition of Ethereum for now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
NEO, BCH, XRP, ETH are the coin in the top of the potential coin, so I think the market will soon recover, do not worry, be patient, wait will be one of the good opportunities for us.
Activity: 6
I still choose ETH as the most potential coin investment today. No coin can be better, as most coin depend on the price of ETH and BTC, so they will decrease if the coin falls and vice versa.
Activity: 9
From my point of view, NEO has a huge potential to be a very profitable investment. Its smart contracts are similar to Ethereum but without having to learn a new coding Language. Smart contracts can currently be written in C# and Java.
Activity: 8
Don't worry, NEO will recovery fast. It is good for long-term investment. Beside, you will earn gas as a reward for hold NEO. Unlike Ethereum, NEO offers substantially more in its capability. While Ethereum offers only proprietary languages for smart contracts, NEO allows for a number of more common languages like .NET, Java, and soon Python and Go.
because NEO has a greatly improved development. so that with the ever-increasing NEO development could be the support for NEO in long-term investment
Pages:
Jump to: