Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 6. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I don't think NEO will show itself in long-term investments. it seems to me that long-term investments are not for NEO.
Activity: 5
I want to say, if that's true, NEO is a good choice for long-term investment and I believe it will be next Ethereum. And you have to hold NEO for the long term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the number of languages it supports. Unlike Ethereum that depends on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages.
Activity: 6
I think neo is one the best choice for long term investment. Its a very good coin with a ery good dev team behind who are always working on the development and building on their project. When you look back it also has a grea price gain in the past, and i also think that in future you can expect more value for this coin. So im sure that you have a good choice with neo as a long term invest. Im not a fan of price predicts, but i think from neo you can await at least 500dollars in the future.
I strongly believe in NEO and I still buy and hold them.
Activity: 33
for long - term investment yes, it's a good choice. at least according to my research
Activity: 7
it seems to me that NEO was good at short-term investment and long-term investment is not suitable for it
it has a good future and platform and that's a good base for a long term coin
I think it's an opportunity now, and I'm going to weigh in again until the next round. Neo will be one of my key investment tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
it has a good future and platform and that's a good base for a long term coin
Activity: 8
I think investing in NEO for a long term is a very good idea.  This is a very promising coin. And in the future, the price of a coin will only grow.
Activity: 4
I think neo is a alt that has a pretty good progress in the market and if you make a neo purchase with a long term investment objective you probably don't have to worry about price decline that occurs in your investment, because every currency crypto always fluctuate
Activity: 1
NEO grows well, so it's well worth the long-term investment. All the markets are falling and I think it's a natural thing and sure it will grow again. Every growth is always accompanied by correction, do not panic and keep holding it for profit.
Activity: 7
I think it's worth.this coin even now looks quite promising, although it does not exist for so long,then why not take advantage of it?
brand new
for us neo is one of the very good coins we get because for us neo is also a profitable investment both in the shortest and long time we want, look neo development in the market very well than ever before.
Activity: 1
I think is a good choice but we need more time before grow
brand new
Of course the NEO project is a very good project for investing in the long term, I think that today many projects can not be compared with such a project, it seems to me that such projects can not be ignored by the community in any way.
So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
Yes, I would like to invest neo and neo projects.. neo has a good potential and you can try..
Activity: 16
If you look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year more or less...
Thats right, NEO is a good choice for long term investment and I believe is going to be the next Ethereum. I just researched on NEO and I found out that It is now trading around 80$ to 120 $ range. It has a potential to reach 500 to 800$ like Ether by the end of this year or next. Neo is beginning to use to power new ICOs and I concluded that it has a great ability to reach higher. The platform is very simple and security is high too.
Pages:
Jump to: