Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 5. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Not only were all projects in NEO long-term. HODL 'is no longer long, not too long.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think neo is a alt that has a pretty good progress in the market and if you make a neo purchase with a long term investment objective you probably don't have to worry about price decline that occurs in your investment, because every currency crypto always fluctuate
brand new
Activity: 0
Yes, this past weekend I spent my free time to dig deeper into Neo and all the progress done. Conclusion is I'll continue to buy on dips because I strongly felt this Neo should do very well in the coming year as more projects get build on top of its platform. Already a boatload of new ICO projects are being announced during the events/meet up/blockchain conference held lately across the globe. With more coming. So 2018 will be a busy year.
Activity: 7
 NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government.
brand new
Neo is good for long-term investment. It is a Chinese version of Ethereum and can dominate in Asian markets.
Activity: 11
I think neo is a alt that has a pretty good progress in the market and if you make a neo purchase with a long term investment objective you probably don't have to worry about price decline that occurs in your investment, because every currency crypto always fluctuate
Activity: 5
I think Neo, like most of the top 10 cryptos are a good bet. When china finishes with its ICO regulation you see more growth, i believe Neo currently has 6 new ICOs in development. This year feels like the more trusted Big/Mid caps will do very well.   
Activity: 10
It went lower than that before it came up to the price you quoted. The same goes for almost all the coin at the time, no cause for scare. just hodl for at least the next 2 month it would have recovered and go beyond the price you bought it. Still your learning stage, all profession has its challenges and that's the cryptocurrency challenge,  patience is required..
Activity: 10
In my views, I think that Neo is a good potential coin for investment and considering it for a long term investment is a good idea that you will not regret in the end. The longer the duration in holding your coin, the higher the chance of gaining good profit on your investment with this Neo coin. Neo coin is built to provide smart contracts and is capable of handling complex smart contracts than ETH.
DA Honfei assures that as long as the structure of the management of the crypto currency facilitates faster decision-making. A centralized system facilitates the development of consensus, prevents long-running disputes and conflicts, which are tearing apart the camp of bitcoin developers. NEO is able to process up to 1000 transactions per second, bitcoin - about 10 transactions per second, and on the best days of network operation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think all cryptocurrency if used for the long term has a very high risk, you should be able to see bitcoin for now which falls very deep, so for the NEO you should be careful if you want to implement a long-term investment you will get stuck expensive. better short-term investment.
Yeah. I have recently invested in NEO. The project seems really good. They have launched an O.S. based on NEO too, the NOS.
for us neo is one of the very good coins we get because for us neo is also a profitable investment both in the shortest and long time we want, look neo development in the market very well than ever before.
brand new
many people are starting to question the future of NEO because neo has decreased long and even its rank in coinmarketcap has been followed by some other coins. I as a neo holder feel very disappointed but I try to stay calm and keep waiting and hopefully this will get better in the long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think that NEO will quickly get better. Quick return, that's how you say, NEO is the one who will quickly return to a stable state, even reaching its peak. Indeed the current market situation is declining, not only TRX and Neo, but bitcoin, ethereum, etc, but some people who are experts in cryptocurrency say that some altcoins will increase dramatically in a few weeks, maybe Neo will be the first reached its peak again. So Neo is the one who will Quick return.
brand new
Of course the NEO project is a very good project for investing in the long term, I think that today many projects can not be compared with such a project, it seems to me that such projects can not be ignored by the community in any way.
 NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government.
I think yes, i will hold my Neo for a better price.
Activity: 2
it seems to me that NEO was good at short-term investment and long-term investment is not suitable for it
Pages:
Jump to: