Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 9. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think NEO is a very promissing platform and will keep figuring among the top ones.
NEO grows well, so it's well worth the long-term investment. All the markets are falling and I think it's a natural thing and sure it will grow again. Every growth is always accompanied by correction, do not panic and keep holding it for profit.
it has a good future and platform and that's a good base for a long term coin
Yeah. I have recently invested in NEO. The project seems really good. They have launched an O.S. based on NEO too, the NOS.
brand new
Activity: 0
DA Honfei assures that as long as the structure of the management of the crypto currency facilitates faster decision-making. A centralized system facilitates the development of consensus, prevents long-running disputes and conflicts, which are tearing apart the camp of bitcoin developers. NEO is able to process up to 1000 transactions per second, bitcoin - about 10 transactions per second, and on the best days of network operation.
Activity: 4
DA Honfei assures that as long as the structure of the management of the crypto currency facilitates faster decision-making. A centralized system facilitates the development of consensus, prevents long-running disputes and conflicts, which are tearing apart the camp of bitcoin developers. NEO is able to process up to 1000 transactions per second, bitcoin - about 10 transactions per second, and on the best days of network operation.
Activity: 3
Bro you should not lose hope for neo,specially when you bought it just for a month or more than that. Neo is not short term but a long term investment.
brand new
for us neo is one of the very good coins we get because for us neo is also a profitable investment both in the shortest and long time we want, look neo development in the market very well than ever before.
Activity: 3
From my point of view, NEO has a huge potential to be a very profitable investment. Its smart contracts are similar to Ethereum but without having to learn a new coding Language. Smart contracts can currently be written in C# and Java.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Depends on yourself seeing it. neo itself is also a good coin because their blockchain project is also widely used by people today. many successful projects also use the neo platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Now the price for Neo is very attractive, if you buy it now for a long term, it will give you an excellent profit in a year
Activity: 6
Honestly, I speak highly of NEO. The consensus method that is used by NEO is something called Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance. The explanation of exactly what it is is quite involved, and you can read up more, but the key point to understand is that it is able to prevent code forks. This is no doubt a positive for the NEO stakeholders. Although code forks result in more than one coin and blockchain, they are sometimes contentious and can impact on the long term prospects of both forked coins.
brand new
I think neo is one the best choice for long term investment. Its a very good coin with a ery good dev team behind who are always working on the development and building on their project. When you look back it also has a grea price gain in the past, and i also think that in future you can expect more value for this coin. So im sure that you have a good choice with neo as a long term invest. Im not a fan of price predicts, but i think from neo you can await at least 500dollars in the future.
NEO is one of the best investing options for long-term holding. NEO is popular and has a lot to recover since the last peak. I have faith in NEO and think that it is great coin and probably the only one real competition of Ethereum for now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
NEO is one of the best option to buy now in the current situation of the market. The market situation is not accurate and now it is the right time to grab as many coins as possible in the market due to because the price of NEO coin went very low in the market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Everything returns to you. do you still believe in cryptocurrency today or not. because right now the market if you see also has a large price decline so it's likely that it will make you a little dilemma with your investment
brand new
NEO is a good coin. If you persist until now, you are already profitable. It has more room for growth. I suggest you hold it for a long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Neo is selling around $8 and knowing Neo Altcoin for what it is,  we should see better price of Neo once the market of cryptocurrency start to increase.  Albeit the  market price of Neo is a steal!
Yes, this past weekend I spent my free time to dig deeper into Neo and all the progress done. Conclusion is I'll continue to buy on dips because I strongly felt this Neo should do very well in the coming year as more projects get build on top of its platform. Already a boatload of new ICO projects are being announced during the events/meet up/blockchain conference held lately across the globe. With more coming. So 2018 will be a busy year.
Activity: 2
It is a very scalable, secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community. I would say that it is a very good investment for long term. Many new alts are using their platform and i can see a bright future for NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: