Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 2. (Read 7621 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think yes, because now NEO has started to grow so I'm sure NEO is very good for long term investment.
Activity: 2
Don't worry, NEO will recovery fast. It is good for long-term investment. Beside, you will earn gas as a reward for hold NEO. Unlike Ethereum, NEO offers substantially more in its capability. While Ethereum offers only proprietary languages for smart contracts, NEO allows for a number of more common languages like .NET, Java, and soon Python and Go.
brand new
You feel disappointed just because NEO price dumped just a little bit? LOL.
brand new
I have also invested some money in NEO, its developers are wrokign very hard. Neo's creators have also made sure that the platform is attractive to developers by offering multiple programming and support options including (amongst others) Java, VN.NET, Kotlin and Python. By providing developers with options and a variety of different compilers and plug-ins Neo is positioning itself as both adaptable and flexible for developers to work with.
brand new
Of course the NEO project is a very good project for investing in the long term, I think that today many projects can not be compared with such a project, it seems to me that such projects can not be ignored by the community in any way.
Activity: 4
Neo is the Ethereum of China and so this coin is for long term hold it also has a good project and the team are incredible. You will never go wrong if you will invest in this coin just like I did.
Activity: 4
If you look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year more or less...
brand new
I think yes, because now NEO has started to grow so I'm sure NEO is very good for long term investment.
brand new
I think it's an opportunity now, and I'm going to weigh in again until the next round. Neo will be one of my key investment tokens.
brand new
Neo is good for long-term investment. It is a Chinese version of Ethereum and can dominate in Asian markets.
brand new
NEO is one of the best investing options for long-term holding. NEO is popular and has a lot to recover since the last peak. I have faith in NEO and think that it is great coin and probably the only one real competition of Ethereum for now.
brand new
Yes, this past weekend I spent my free time to dig deeper into Neo and all the progress done. Conclusion is I'll continue to buy on dips because I strongly felt this Neo should do very well in the coming year as more projects get build on top of its platform.
brand new
From my point of view, NEO has a huge potential to be a very profitable investment. Its smart contracts are similar to Ethereum but without having to learn a new coding Language. Smart contracts can currently be written in C# and Java.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I don't agree that "chinese ethereum for neo".

Everybody says something. Eth killer, Chinese eth vs...

I think such discourses are not destructive but constructive. Why would it get eth killer? Just because it's better than Eth doesn't mean it's going to kill Eth. Maybe Neo will improve it?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
actually investing in neo is very good, has a very strong development and develops smart services, wallets. but last year the price of neo dropped very much following the prices of btc and eth, losses like all because now the market price is not stable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Don’t ever engaged to a coin that has been proven as pump and duml because if thats the case,all your chances to profit can be gone in a glimpse of an eye

Yeah theres alot of saying about neo being a chinese Ethereum,and for me this has been proven because everytime theres an issue about chinas stand in cryptocurrency this altcoin got pumping
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Ripple, eos, ethereum and Neo are good projects and they must be in your portfolio everytime, sometimes ripple gets good profit and sometimes others but all of them are good decision for long term.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
not only neo. all of coins in top 250 is good for long time investment.

coin prices are really low in these days. if you buy it in these days you can rally gain lots in near future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
In my opinion, many coins are made as long-term investments , like eth, neo, xlm they are coins that have their own platforms and of course will continue to grow, the price is still cheap now , I suggest to buy now at a long-term hold
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Of course, neo is one of the best altcoins at a price that is always stable. By having its own platform, it adds to its popularity. Neo is increasingly popular because it doesn't need a fee in shipping, if it's from a neotracker. And also all altcoins that use the Neo platform must be successful, for example zeepin and thekey, and others. So to invest even neo will give a big profit later.
Pages:
Jump to: