Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 3. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
neo developments and their expansion in smart contracts we can easily say neo is for long-term project neo is expected to one of the fastest blockchain by 2020 that is neo company claims
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
It seems to me yes, only due to the fact that China is shaking it, and China knows how to download projects and bring them to a high level. In general, I like to make money with China, it has always been profitable and now I am glad that there is such a project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
no it is extremely risky so is any cryptocurrency tho
but it is definetely not a good choice
neo collapsed more than most of top alts and there are some reasons for that
if you are already invested make sure you are diversified your coins
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Generally people likes Neo, we remember that it rised to 200 dollar almost and it was huge profit for a lot of people like me, now it is 7 dollar so wow it is good choice of course, we can buy from 6-7 dollar and can sell 200 300 dollar again in 1-2 years very good investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
The present market price make Neo very attractive for long term holding. I think Neo has the potential of 10x, 20x rise in value.  As soon as China relax rules guiding cryptocurrency,  Neo will definitely benefit from such regulation!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
NEO is a good coin, with a large number of transactions it has proven that NEO has a high level of enthusiasm from the public. However, to see the prospects, I feel I'm not too sure about the NEO. Maybe it was wrong, but when compared to other coin in the top ten of that NEO had to create a new innovation that can attract more number of users.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yeah. I have recently invested in NEO. The project seems really good. They have launched an O.S. based on NEO too, the NOS.
SO, I strongly believe in NEO, it maybe completely overtake ETH in the future.
Yes, it could be good choice. NEO has attracted trader interest because it seeks to improve on the foundations created by Ethereum. The Chinese developed token is designed to create more effective smart contracts and is well place to dominate the Asian market. Considering the present state of cryptocurrencies all over the world, we can conclude that NEO is worth HODLing this year.
NEo is built to provide smart contract platforms for DAPPS. It is likely ETH but  it is better than ethereum as it supports java and c++ language too.
Activity: 6
I feel that Neo is a good investment to hold. The developer team is active and there is a strong community. Most of the coins are in red now, so it is not surprising for Neo.
it has a good future and platform and that's a good base for a long term coin
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
I think everyone should have Neo in their portfolio, the dip price is 7 dollar for last week but it can drop more still. I will wait return signal from bitcoin firstly and after this will invest to altcoins so I prefer to wait few weeks.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
My choice is NEO because it has huge potential in the market due to team activity and they want to explore their development phase to the next level. After launching they secured very good volumes which makes us to more positive news in the coming days. So NEO is always one of the best long term investment.
neo is indeed a developing platform that is quite good, but I see not many projects that work together using their blockchain. different from ethereum and eos which have recently become very good by working with many projects, this will be good for developing their platform.
Activity: 5
DA Honfei assures that as long as the structure of the management of the crypto currency facilitates faster decision-making. A centralized system facilitates the development of consensus, prevents long-running disputes and conflicts, which are tearing apart the camp of bitcoin developers. NEO is able to process up to 1000 transactions per second, bitcoin - about 10 transactions per second, and on the best days of network operation.
Activity: 8
Activity: 10
Activity: 7
If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a “cool” collectible… which is a possibility).
Activity: 5
There are a plethora of macro factors to consider about whether or not cryptocurrencies will have more value in the future than they do today.  But for now, I can tell you that I am bullish on the long term potential of some cryptocurrencies. 
Pages:
Jump to: