Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 44. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
I think Neo, like most of the top 10 cryptos are a good bet. When china finishes with its ICO regulation you see more growth, i believe Neo currently has 6 new ICOs in development. This year feels like the more trusted Big/Mid caps will do very well.

Lots of people give us a good opinion about NEO coin and Blockchain. May be right now it shows not  very fast rising, but to my mind for long-term it may appear the very interesting coin. Due to its ability to support a lot of common programming languages like Javascript and C++ and a customized version neoVM, which compiles the code into an environment, NEO unlike Ethereum with its need for using native programming language to perform smart contracts, is really very interesting.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
NEO is a good long term investment and there is no doubt in it. It is normal for you to feel that way because currently it is already down upto 50% but I believe it will recover together with bitcoin because even bitcoin suffer the same way too.
The whole cryptocurrency market are heavily affected by bitcoin while bitcoin is currently in a down trend so that's out of question of course about the price falling of NEO
regardless of that NEO is still a quite good currency since you will earns GAS for hodling NEO if I recall correctly but ETH will eventually turn to PoS so both will have the same benefits.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 I think Neo, like most of the top 10 cryptos are a good bet. When china finishes with its ICO regulation you see more growth, i believe Neo currently has 6 new ICOs in development. This year feels like the more trusted Big/Mid caps will do very well.
Activity: 98
NEO is a very undervalued coin that can replace the ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long run. Neo is as expensive as it is now. You can consider a penny with a prospect for the future like Waves which also has a great flatform.
Activity: 644
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
NEO is a good long term investment and there is no doubt in it. It is normal for you to feel that way because currently it is already down upto 50% but I believe it will recover together with bitcoin because even bitcoin suffer the same way too.
Activity: 140
Yes neo is a really good choice and since it's a bear market it is pretty obvious that the prices will fall and we cannot blame the coin for it
Activity: 82
Of course NEO is a good choice at least in this year because this is the best project in China, it deserves attention and it's worth having in my wallet. I see people who withdrawing money with just short term trading, but I think NEO is a good coin for long term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, NEO remains one of the most attractive investments in the crypto market, like ETH. I believe that NEO is in many respects an undervalued coin, which in the long term will demonstrate stable growth.
Activity: 619
One of the reasons that makes it attractive is that the NEO platform is available in almost all languages, such as Java, Kotlin, Microsoft.net, Go and Python. All this aiming to expand the community and attract new investors and developers.
Many on the market show they still believe in their future. A good proof is that the cryptomoeda despite having several falls, already shows signs of recovery that would not be possible without some investors / users believing in its potential.

Yep, with ethereum you have to learn solidity, no matter if it's not hard to learn another programming language it is still a barrier as you as a developer have to learn and thus it requires time. While if you are good with some well known languages already it shouldn't be that hard to switch to use some libraries or frameworks as you understand how it basically work.

People also love NEO as it produces GAS by simply holding without the need for you to do anything.
with NEO that continues to develop with NEO has many supporters who are quite capable of making its development so reliable to be relied upon. so it would be great to have NEO and use it for a much more profitable long-term.
Activity: 96
In my view, NEO is a highly undervalued coin that can replace the Ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long term. Maybe NEO that will be a good long-term investment. So here is your chance to invest in the coin. Because it will be your benefit.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
NEO is a definitely long term hold for me. Blockchain will be the answer to China’s rampant corruption. The government as already hinted so; and NEO has the first person lead.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Of course! Especially considering the next distribution of ONT tokens to all NEO holders.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24

Neo is good for long term but as we can see the crypto market right now is bearish. No one can predict the fluctuations of crypto values. If you try to look at the chart, we can clearly see that there's a sudden dip with its value due to the bearish market. Maybe few months from now the market will recover as well as Neo's value.

Activity: 22
Indeed Neo is a decent decision. In any case, why Neo in the event that you need to have it long haul. Neo is costly as it is currently. You can consider penny coins with prospect for the future like Waves which likewise has an incredible flatform. I ain't advertising waves or something to that effect. Trying to say the self-evident.
Activity: 70
NEO is a very undervalued coin that can replace the ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long run. Neo is as expensive as it is now. You can consider a penny with a prospect for the future like Waves which also has a great flatform.
Activity: 166
 I don't know for sure but I would rather choose Ethereum for that purpose, because I trust you more ethereum, than NEO blockchain. However many people are telling that NEO is also a good choice
Activity: 336
Over the past few months, many investors have reconsidered their views on their favorite crypt coins. I used to like the NEO platform very much, I bought a lot of coins, but when the price is now thirty dollars, I now have my reasons for the correctness of my choice.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think Neo will be a fantastic technology which must increase in use due to the superb team strategy for software protocols. I am hodling.
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
I believe that buying NEO for the long term is not so good. NEO has a little stopped in its development. This blockchain works with errors when running the ICO. With each new ICO, new problems and errors arise.  If the team becomes actively working on the project, then maybe NEO has a future, and so far the future is not visible.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Definitely! Neo is the best project from china. The government is backing it so clearly it's future is great! I would have definitely invested in Neo if I had money to invest.
Yes, I think NEO will be very profitable in the future, NEO also has a similar project with ethereum and I'm sure NEO is the ethereum's toughest rival at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: