Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 49. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Existing video-sharing platforms rely on advertising. This means they have to answer to third-parties and advertisers. They aren’t always working in the interest of the people who help bring people to their platforms — the Creators — or even the viewers. Continue
Activity: 115
My think that neo will not go up in nearest time (I mean 10-12 month). Investors prefer eth and bitcoin to be sure that their deposits will grow to the end of the year.
Well, I hope you are wrong - it is kind of sad to read such things when you have already invested in a coin. But I still believe in the best
I think that NEO is a good coin for long-term investment. This is an interesting project that will take a worthy place, provided that the team will not stop.
I am sure that projects like the ethereum, waves, NEO etc. will have a popularity.
Yes, I thought so, that is why I bought it. But now it is slowly getting low, so I am not so sure now, though I still believe in NEO
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
I think NEO has all chances to be a good choice for a long term investment and I hope it will rise soon because I have bought it, too
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I think that NEO is a good coin for long-term investment. This is an interesting project that will take a worthy place, provided that the team will not stop.
I am sure that projects like the ethereum, waves, NEO etc. will have a popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
South Korea will unban domestic ICO's soon, maybe now is the perfect time to grab some coins of such platforms like NEO and ETH
Activity: 210
My think that neo will not go up in nearest time (I mean 10-12 month). Investors prefer eth and bitcoin to be sure that their deposits will grow to the end of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

In my own opinion, neo is not a good choice, i prefer that you should invest on ethereum because the price of this coin in the market is continuously growing due to the number of investments in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
In contrast to Ethereum, Neo has a solution to problems: scaling, legalization of smart contracts, ease of their writing and application, mining. Neo works on the system of proof of stake.
Activity: 336
Definetly - YES!:) NEO like Ethereum, many of new project use its blockchain to develope their projects since ICO.
I agree, neo is a very promising platform for new projects, it will definitely be a success. At this particular moment, the price of neo has fallen, but this is the general trend of the market. The price of neo will grow with the advent of new projects on this platform.
At this time, the entire crypto currency market is not very stable, so it's not right to draw conclusions about the project, based on current prices. I think that after the market recovery the situation will change radically.
Activity: 280
Definetly - YES!:) NEO like Ethereum, many of new project use its blockchain to develope their projects since ICO.
I agree, neo is a very promising platform for new projects, it will definitely be a success. At this particular moment, the price of neo has fallen, but this is the general trend of the market. The price of neo will grow with the advent of new projects on this platform.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

I know it drops right now due to being influenced by Bitcoin as they were being hit by bad news or some unexpected things that would prevent them from making a huge bull run. As for me, I think NEO is truly worth investing in the long-term as it is one of the top 10 altcoins of today. Just hold it while the price is still low for you to sell.
Activity: 336
Activity: 27
Yes, it could be good choice !

3 Reasons to Invest in NEO:

1. Chinese Ethereum Substitute
2. Business Friendly Programming Language Support
3.Chinese Tech Company Support.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
It is a good choice if you are willing to hold the NEO shares for a year or so until more and more Chinese people will be using it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I think not. Most likely it will collapse because the prospects are not great. And do not look with whom he cooperates, it's not an indicator
Activity: 238

I think you can keep Neo for a long time. Because Neo is a good coin and Neo is now a low price. So you wait a few days more. Because now Coinmarketcap.com is red now while Coinmarketcap.com will be green then you can sell Neo. And Neo is a very good coin for a long time.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
I believe neo is very good to invest longterm and I strongly advise you to be patient and not too ambitious or panic sell because neo in the future its price will go up
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, NEO, is all good for all investment, i mean it is good for long term but also for short term, daily trading as well
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
yes NEO is the good choice for long term investment because NEO is like a chinse EHT and future new IOCs are have chances using NEO and its good potential coin and upgraded project so have good future NEO
Pages:
Jump to: