Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 105. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
February 19, 2018, 07:57:00 PM
There is no good time to invest to an ICO because ICO will be always there but not quite sure in the future. It is really hard to invest to an ICO since there are many FUD, Joke, Scam ICOs out there it is really hard to release money for it, however if we research so much about the project and the personnel behind the ICO and it will give us a little bit of assurance if the ICO will be good. So dont be on rush in investing to an ICO always be safe.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 19, 2018, 07:49:03 PM
Anytime are good for investment, but you should be careful in dealing with since a lot of fake ICO projects existed right which definitely hardly to find. Make our fully understanding in a certain ICO may help us to decide which one is good and legit. It is advisable that we don't be harsh in doing this, market today are very tricky and we should have a wide understanding and don't put all your money in a single investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 19, 2018, 07:42:47 PM
investment in ICO is the right choice from since a long time ago, because investing in ICO gives us more profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 07:41:00 PM
As far as I know, ICO is growing and is an integral part of the cryptocurrency market. Investing in good ICO and promising to have the opportunity to increase profit many times. I am considering investing in ICO, I will improve my knowledge and experience here, because I am a new member. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2018, 07:36:58 PM
It really depends on the ICO, you need to really look into each, read as much as possible, check out other peoples opinions, see if others have invested in it to check if it is a scam or not and so on... Once you actually feel like the project has potential and it can really have a good use. It is time to invest.
I usually see comments or suggestions given by others, because they are usually really doing better research (if you are lazy in this case), because other people's comments I think also determine whether the project is a scam or not
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 07:24:22 PM
Kinda yes this year is really promising in terms of new good investment in high yeld range in the crypto market and ico market too.

I am wondering if the new masternodes are will good this year due to the high obscillations of the bitcoin in the last year till now
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 02:01:21 PM
I think that now is a very good time, in order to participate in ICO, now the bitcoin rate has grown, so now you can spend much less bitcoin, but at the same time get more tokens, so I think that now is a very good time to attend in projects
Activity: 35
February 19, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
It really depends on the ICO, you need to really look into each, read as much as possible, check out other peoples opinions, see if others have invested in it to check if it is a scam or not and so on... Once you actually feel like the project has potential and it can really have a good use. It is time to invest.
Activity: 11
February 19, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
You can invest in ICO's, just watch out for the following (non-exhaustive)
- Do they mention future profits on the website ? (buy now, profit$$ later) => most likely a scam
- Look at the team, look at the linkedin profiles. Do they seem competent? Do they have legit work experience? Does that experience add value to the project?
- Is the team sufficient? If their poject is world changing and there are three people on the team, probably a scam
- Does it offer a solution to an actual problem? Or does it at least add some value? That alone will eliminate a lot of ICOs

Hope this helps,

Cheers !
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
If you select a good project based on the vision, team, road map, white paper.. Time doesn't matter. More than 90% of ICOs scam. Be careful about that.
Activity: 457
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
February 19, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
Sometimes people gets a lot of profit from ICO.
But ICO invest risk, although all ICO not successful.
ICO whitepaper and Roadmap also help to gives project future details.
So it is your own investigation.
February 19, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
There is no such time to invest into the ICO because no one knows when there is a time or forecasting is too difficult for cryptocurrency. But if i say according to me i always invest during starting of the week and use to sell at end of the week. So focus on this and predict by yours.

how effective is your method? why did you choose this period? two lambo in garage?
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 19, 2018, 12:31:37 PM
There is no such time to invest into the ICO because no one knows when there is a time or forecasting is too difficult for cryptocurrency. But if i say according to me i always invest during starting of the week and use to sell at end of the week. So focus on this and predict by yours.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
February 19, 2018, 11:45:31 AM
there is no good times in investing ICO that you realy dont know the concept of there flatform. the best time to invest in any ICO was if you already knoow and study there project make sure that they are in good profile and leget.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 06:51:07 AM
Whenever you find project with strong community and good fundamental, that times will be good to make invest in ICO. But actually make invest in ICO more risk than just buy and hold BTC/ETH but also promising higher profit because in ICO we get cheap price of token. So to reduce the risk just divide the money in to 2 portfolio, can be 60% for ETH/BTC and 40% to make investment in ICO.
Activity: 150
February 19, 2018, 06:01:05 AM
Well, I think so. For me if I have any plans towards investments in ICOs, I will rather make them now. Cos I think with the prices of Coins so volatile now, its a chance to get much with a relatively low amount. Then after getting, I will rather wait until appreciation comes in so I can make huge profits. Also I think with many Icos coming out now, one has to be extra vigilant to not invest in fraudulent and shitty ones.
Activity: 4
February 19, 2018, 05:52:17 AM
I think that the currency that is on track will have a formal seat in addition to all supported by trading platforms
Activity: 56
February 19, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
Crypto currency is an affordable way of venture capital investment. So, Ethereum collected money in 2014 and shot - allowing the ETH team to move at an unprecedented rate. Money they spend on development, like the rest of the startups.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 19, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
Best time to invest was yesterday. The second best time is today. Do not delay Smiley
What about tomorrow?  Wink

The third best time is tomorrow I guess. You're so funny Cheesy

I think now is the good time to invest in the coins and we cana make more money with them because they will be the good one in the future. The prices are low and id good to buy in more.

Anytime is the best time to invest in ICO. It's just, you need to do more research on what ICO you would like to invest so you'll avoid losing your money. I'm actually planning to invest in ICO, but as of now, I still do some research on the ICO that I like to invest with.
February 19, 2018, 05:16:16 AM
I think that the best ICO is free ICO, where you don't need to risk your money and the only thing you should do is to help us with promotion.
Check here https://marineco.in and join free ICO, I haven't seen before the ICO giving away 450.000 coins for free   . Did you imagine it before?!?!?! Check this site and see what a sleeping giant marinecoin is!! So come on guys and join free ICO, you don't need to pay and risk anything and get real coin with real technology in itself!!!
Jump to: