Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 39. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 04:37:01 AM
Absolutely, it is always good to start investing and if you are having hard time with chosing the right cryptocurrency I would suggest to look at what capital you have. Bitcoin and ethereum can be great if you have enough funds to purchase them otherwise I would find reliable ICO projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 06:31:49 AM
now best time to by tokens on ico? looks on iotex,pchain,exc,quark...how many X you see?)
7 june starts Essentia,unexpectedly in the last minute took part in one of the blockchain space’s biggest events
another great project that I'm waiting for buy more )
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
June 05, 2018, 06:27:27 AM
I think that now is a good enough time to start investing in ICO, because due to the fall in prices for the crypto currency, you can buy tokens of projects at low prices.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 06:24:20 AM
In my opinion it is not about good time. It is about good idea and good team. But anyway you have to give it a good thought and investigation, when you give your money
 Smiley
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
I don't like investing in ICO. I prefer to follow the only reward. If you want to invest in ETH or wave, or I think LTC will be safer than investing ICO without success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
I think so. Investing in ICO is always a good decision as long as you choose the right ICO. Besides its the new trend now. People are investing in promising ICOs and when it becomes successful, they make a lot of profit. My suggestion is to invest in more than one ICO to minimize your loss and maximize your earning potential.
Activity: 119
June 04, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
If the project is good and supported by partners, then it can be invested. It will always be profitable to invest in ICO.
Activity: 372
June 04, 2018, 10:59:05 AM
ICO is still a good investment, but you need to be careful, because the scams are everywhere, and you need to choose a famous team or a good work product, so you are sure to determine your investment.
Activity: 314
June 04, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
Now a lot of money left the market. Many ICO can not collect the upper limit to develop their projects. After hosting ICO, you should be prepared to wait a lot of time until the project and its tokens rise.
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
Dear all,
That's difficult question. But investing in ICOs is good, the important is which ICOs is potential? I don't know. I am not sure. Let's trace the trend of the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

for me to invest in low value, and then just hold it until the bitcoin value increases for selling the bigger the money you just do not have to know in time to invest because sometimes bitcoin drops maybe you lose.
so always being developed with what to do.
learn first before doing anything
Activity: 106
June 04, 2018, 07:34:28 AM
Yes, I think it's a good time to invest right now. There are a lot of good ICOs right now with great potential. Check out VLUX. I think you'll be interested with this project too https://vlux.io/
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
June 04, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
Everyone lives in this world there are honest and some who like lying. I declare it in an ICO there is a manager who is lying or cheating. I've been cheated by an irresponsible manager, but I'm pretty patient. Because I know this is a digital world, the possibility of fraud must be in it. Preferably if you want to invest in ICO or join in it, choose the manager who you think is true that you have ever followed. Don't be afraid of being deceived because this is a risk of ICO.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
June 04, 2018, 07:27:16 AM
Everything depends on the uniqueness of the project. Now it is difficult to find a worthy project. The right vision of the potential will help you not to lose your money.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 07:22:07 AM
Investing in your ICO must know how much bonus you earned at the time of purchase of the ICO tokens. and the most important thing when investing in ico project make sure ico project is doing good sales and reach hardcap.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 07:20:08 AM
To now invest in ICO, you need to be fully confident in the project. Has gone a very bad trend with access to the exchange, the price falls several times.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
June 04, 2018, 07:10:15 AM
You can invest in ICO anytime you like as long as you are very sure enough that the ICO you are going to pour your money is not a SCAM or you will lose your money and regret for it. Even as a bounty hunter, i know how hard it is to waste your time and effort even if you did not invest a money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 07:05:47 AM
In a worst period there can be an ICO which will gater all the hard caps and give xses, because the matter is in idea where people will give money
Activity: 14
June 04, 2018, 07:03:45 AM
I think investing right now is a good time. if your looking for an ICO check out DCC because DCC is using Decentralized Credit, the user will be based on a personal DCCID; Decentralized Credit Chain ID. Instead of having a credit angency hold this information, each DCCID user in the ecosystemwill have a direct accessto their own personal data. Every users information will be encrypted  and stored in a cloud for easy access globally any time and any place. Because it's Blockchain-based framework, transactions and credit information will be protected.all of user's action will be transparent and can be easily traceable on the Blockchain.
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 06:45:46 AM
Many people tend to think that there are lots of scum on the market, but I feel there supposed to be even more soon. So right now is good time to invest, because most of projects are only in the lir beginning and you can imvest on very early stages to maxize profits
Pages:
Jump to: