Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 35. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 662
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 09:39:08 AM
Crypto is becoming boring and almost like the stock market. Only rich VC's able to make big money. The average investor left to pick up the crumbs.
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
Why is there still anyone willing to invest in ICO? Now investing in ICOs is almost as risky as buying lottery tickets! I sincerely recommend that you buy and sell cryptocurrencies more secure!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
Definitely yes, while the price is low especially ETH. Chozun途赞 is an Eth-based platform.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 12:46:18 AM
Do you think that today there will be many high quality and potential ICo fundraising programs so you can go there to invest in these projects, do you think the time is today?  good time to invest in ICO today?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 12:43:10 AM
In my opinion, anytime is the right time to invest in ICO. To note here is how to choose the ICO. Of course, you do not want to experience ICO deception, is not it? Therefore, you must be smart and thorough in choosing which ICO is good. Lest we invest in the wrong ICO. How to choose a good ICO, you can read the tips in thread in this forum. You can search it. Once again, I emphasize how to choose a good ICO is important in ICO investments.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 12:30:30 AM
Depends on the ICO you will invest. If they on the pre sale period, then it is the best time to invest because you will get some bonus.
but before investing on some ICOs, you will need to find about the ICO is legit or not. It will avoid you to scam ICOs.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 11:55:17 PM
Just like you said no one is 100% sure or certain about the success of any ICO project. Not ever the token project team. But to me, the goodwill of the project team and their partners really play great roles in the success of any ICO project.
Activity: 58
June 11, 2018, 09:37:24 PM
This is the rite time for investors to jump in ad the market is at the bottom with all Altcoins in red.Just invest in Ico but be careful to do your research ad 100s of Icos are propping in everyday.
Activity: 336
June 11, 2018, 09:29:34 PM
I don't think that right now is a very good time to invest in ICOs simply because the rate of Bitcoin is still recovering and its value of pretty low right now. The best option for you right now to earn profits is to hold your Bitcoins till it recovers. Besides it seems very hard to find a ICOs you can flip for good profit. Lots of hot ICOs are traded under ICOs price when they are listed in exchanges.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 08:37:24 PM
This is the very good time to invest in ICO since it will generate more profits later on.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 04:34:07 PM
Only very good ICOs. Do your independent research in more independent media. There are lot of shitty projects out there and many have been scammed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 11, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
investment on ICOs is big risk because more ICOs are scam so you should know very well about ICO then keep investment on ICO, if ICO successes then you will receive  huge price 
Activity: 866
June 11, 2018, 11:55:08 AM
it is currently very much ico scam eg cheap price when entering some market just disappear, for that we must be careful in determining ico maybe by reading whitepaper see the website and the team who are in the project we will find the best ico, but my advice you should buy ETH, BTC or 10 top altcoin coinmarketcap
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
June 11, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
It is actually a good time to invest in existing coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other altcoins since the price is very cheap now. If you want to invest in ICO, then its your wish but be very careful while investing in ICO's since after the listing of their coins the price would be less than the ICO price, they find very hard to even touch the ICO price post listing in exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 11, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Well, dealing with ICO sometimes proves to be quite a profitable one but you should be very much sure about the ICO before investing as there are many scammers and frauds out there. If the project is good and the idea behind the ICO is convincing then you should invest in it but if not sure, then don't let yourself into it. In fact, you can invest in the established coins such as BTC or ETH where they may take some time but surely provide you returns for what you had invested...
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
I think this such a good time to invest to ICO. Last week I saw some ICO growth so fast in one day.
There is a trend for ICO right now. Best wishes.
At ICO there is always a tendency of growth. It's just a thing that can't be analyzed with a margin forward. We can always see only the results.
Activity: 278
June 11, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Just choose some good ico or popular ICO with good project because it has a big chance to pump than other coin that dump then not pump until it reach a shit coin into waste.

If you are a newbie on finding ICO's then don't invest on ICO, choose to invest it on bitcoin or some top 5 coin.  At least you get profit soon when it pump, but you need to wait a month or year if you want a big more profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
 I make my money daily, mostly on trading, but I make my biggest money, in the terms of amount, from investing in ICO
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
When you do not know what to do and how to entertain yourself, then you need to look for something interesting. I will tell you an interesting project that helps to make a profit - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 518
June 11, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
When the market is in a condition of stagnation this excellent time for investments into good projects for ICO. Investments into ICO into such time can help you to increase the capital though the market can fall in such time at all. As the market doesn't grow now, now it is a high time for investments into ICO!
Pages:
Jump to: