Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 37. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
I think this such a good time to invest to ICO. Last week I saw some ICO growth so fast in one day.
There is a trend for ICO right now. Best wishes.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 06:04:31 PM
The crypto is in the disappeared with many virtual money coming out of the money market. I am a guarantor to buy bitcoin and ethereum for everybody I want to own all of our own profits.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 04:15:11 PM
Yeah its still good to join ICO. I keep saying many icos upcoming at ico following websites. Some of them shows indicator about how much they got and million dollars are poured in, so icos are still alive and well.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
As for me, bearish market in crypto is the best time to look for the good ICO's. When trading is very dangerous game because of manipulation, you are looking for the good projects and then when market recover back to the trading. This is what I am personally do.
Activity: 8
June 09, 2018, 04:07:11 PM
Best wishes  Wink
try to consider again there are some successful ico in the last few of these, the price listed on the stock about $ 1.5. but price sekrang has become $ 20. ico's own have / give advantage, but there are some related risks, choose really good one. thank  Cool
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 03:48:39 PM
ICO is a more risky investment of money than altcoins or bitcoin,if you do not understand anything do not climb into this sphere,just buy yourself promising altcoins and hold them
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

Yes, now it's very profitable to invest in ICO, for example, in such cool projects as atanomi, fantom, Quadrant Protocol and others. ICO projects are collecting more and more money!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
June 09, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

There are many scam ICO's out there, you can be unlucky if participated on that ICO.
But if you do your own research, you can avoid these kind of scams. A good real ICO can makes you earn much earnings later.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 09, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
It is very difficult to determine the ICO is really good and reliable. You can read tips on choosing ICO in thread in this forum. Yesterday, I have read it and very complete from many friends who have shared tips. Other than that you can choose ICO from whom bounty campaign manager who is given responsibility. It can also help to determine whether a bounty campaign is worth following or not. For BTC or ETH option, I think that it's also good at the falling crypto currency price. You can buy it for you to hold until the price soars up. Then you sell, then you will get multiple benefits.
Activity: 183
June 09, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
I recommend Productivist ICO.  The Productivit’s system evaluates and matches true requirements so that the selected manufacturer meets the client’s requirements 100%.  For example, the system will automatically interrogate the manufacturers’ material, location, experience, availability and manufacturing capacity in accordance with each client’s needs and priorities.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Speaking of last term, we see very few successful projects that use the Ethereum infrastructure. For that reason, you can not pass without noting that it is useful to be very careful. Another recommendation is to examine the projects that are using the NEO infrastructure. Indeed, the number of projects that have earned it right in recent times has emerged with this infrastructure. It is also very unlikely that the project will fail because of the control.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 10:01:44 AM
The rise of ICOs surprised many in the tech industry, companies raise close to $4 billion in 2017, and for the half of 2018 it's already $9 billion but there are too many scam((
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 08:15:06 AM
I think ICO is still profitable, like Sonder ICO, that gonna make good xx this month
Activity: 110
June 09, 2018, 08:10:21 AM
Looks like it's safer to wait, at least until ico gets softcap. Not a guarantee either, but at least a developer can run his plan.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
June 09, 2018, 07:51:56 AM
Dozens of ICOs appear every day. Which one to choose for investment? It seems to me that this type of investment is even more risky than buying a cryptocurrency.
let alone see the current market conditions are less good and affect sales. many ico do not reach hardcap and they extend their sales. i agree with you that currently more risky investing in ico
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 09, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
Dozens of ICOs appear every day. Which one to choose for investment? It seems to me that this type of investment is even more risky than buying a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 07:03:01 AM
I wouldn't say that now is the best of times to invest in ICOs, but it isn't that bad of a time either. That's because in times like these, only great projects will come through and be able to sell. This gives a great indication about how well it can do in the future if it performs nicely during a tough time. So yeah, it's a good time, but only if the project is great.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
It all depends on which project you choose when analyzing the market and its opportunities in the long-term and short-term. In general, I would advise you to look at the market deeper and determine for yourself the leaders in each direction and simply invest in these projects. The market is simply not stable for large investments and this is normal. High risk is high profits
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
Probably not.
Except for the VERY hyped ones. That not everyone can get into.
Cuz after exchange, all those people that didn't buy, will do now. And probably rise the price.
Activity: 104
June 09, 2018, 06:32:23 AM
 There is a lot of options out there. Just dedicate the time needed to make decisions that are as educated as possible. It is usually a good time to invest if you pick winners.
Pages:
Jump to: