Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 34. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:03:15 AM
There is no good time or bad time investment on ICO because its depended by  your knowledge on ICO project, if good project and worth for cost then investment on ICO other wise you will loss your money   

I agree with you, in investment first thing to do is study the project you will investing too, also dont invest more than you can afford to lose, always think of possibilities and profits you can gain.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
that what we call investation, there is no one who actually know whether the project will success or not. Its does look like a gambling but i do call it investation cause that how its is. Just choose a trusted one by doing a lot of research and you may try chat with ceo or team of the ico from telegram. Buying eth or btc is good cause they are been down very low right now especially bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 03:51:47 PM
There is no good time or bad time investment on ICO because its depended by  your knowledge on ICO project, if good project and worth for cost then investment on ICO other wise you will loss your money   
Activity: 7
June 15, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
Proper market analysis should be done before any investment is made. Nevertheless, any time is a good time as long as you believe in the ICO that you are investing in. Anyways,  there is no 100% certainty of the outcome since the market is not fixed. 
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 03:32:41 PM
If you are going to invest in ICO, then choose "real" block-projects, and not projects like "something on the blockbuster." And you better make sure that you get to the presale.
Activity: 97
June 15, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
For investment in ICO, absolutely any time is suitable, since ICO is a very profitable direction. With this type of investment, you can make a very good profitability in the medium term. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 83
June 15, 2018, 06:05:24 AM
I do not think the time now is good to invest in ICO. As the crypto market grows, so are the fake projects. This is a good opportunity for the bad guys to make a profit from scamming people.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 07:26:40 PM
Anytime is a good time as long as you believe in the ICO that you are investing with. The only thing is bear in mind that there is no 100% guarantee in any kind of investment especially in cryptocurrency. You can't expect 100% that it will earn. You may lose or you may earn small or big profit.  Good luck.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:24:08 PM
At this moment, I think it won't be a good idea to invest on ICOs at this moment because the market is really volatile. The price of the tokens are expected to fluctuate everytime resulting into loss of profit. The market value of most tokens  are falling upon being listed in the market and exchanger. Once the market starts to recover, investing is advisable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:17:55 PM
It is always a good time to invest, but the hardest thing is to find them, because as everybody here has already said, many of ICOs are nothing but scam
Well i am confident that now is the perpect time to invest in ICO specially when you find a great ico and i would like to recommend the deal ico because it is one of the promising ico now to invest for and i would also like to recmmend the beaxy ico.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 14, 2018, 06:52:48 PM
I can invite you to pay attention to ico Remme. This project has already done enough to be successful. Of the advantages: the availability of a serious and necessary product - a new type of data protection, a strong and professional team, a token that is already traded on exchanges and shows growth. I think that Remme must pay attention, since with such indicators it is very difficult to find ico. I hope I helped you with my information. Wish you luck.
Activity: 48
June 14, 2018, 05:23:47 PM
when it comes to dealing with an ICO sometimes proves to be quite a profitable one.. however you should be very much sure about that ICO before investing your money because Nowadays there are many scammers
Activity: 57
June 14, 2018, 04:05:18 PM
in my opinion it Depend on the ico .. these days there are tons of scam icos going on .. always try to invest in a good ICO .. you can take a look about krypital group .. they are always manage GooD ICOs
Activity: 179
June 14, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
investing in BTC o ETH is really good but if you can find a good ICO then it would be better because most of them gives more than 2x profit in few days or weeks . but it's little bit hard to find them and join them because of the competition among the investors . you can find a good ICO by reading WP, checking rates of ICO review sites , strength of the community , team activities etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 10:35:53 AM
It is always a good time to invest, but the hardest thing is to find them, because as everybody here has already said, many of ICOs are nothing but scam
Activity: 51
June 13, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
Yes, now is the golden time to invest in ico, it will be too late, it will soon become routine, many people will find out when the profit will be very small, so we have to catch up now.
it's not too late yet
Activity: 94
June 13, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
anytime is a good time to invest in ICO, because the profit earned from ICO is very big especially if we invest in the pre-sale, the bonus earned is so much, so profit that we can also greater than when we join at the time of main sale.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 09:22:18 AM
Since the market value of some ICOs are deppreciating momentarily, investing on it now would beneficial. Since the values are low right now, investing right now would help you earn at the right season...
Activity: 42
June 12, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
Since the market value of some ICOs are deppreciating momentarily, investing on it now would beneficial. Since the values are low right now, investing right now would help you earn at the right season...
Activity: 57
June 12, 2018, 09:49:34 AM
I can say yes. Now is really a good time to invest in ico because, the price of every market is low right now. It's good to invest now before the price goes up again.
Pages:
Jump to: