Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 38. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 06:30:35 AM
It is the good time to invest in ICO right now because the price is to cheap and if you want to invest in ICO you should check its background of the project first before investing so that you can gain more profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 09, 2018, 06:30:27 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

If you want to earn more profit then i suggest that you should just invest on the market because most of the ico tokens are just dumping its price into %50 after it was been released by the ico into the market so you will earn more profit if you will wait for the coin to be released in the market before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 09, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
Given the fact that in the near future, everyone expects the market to recover and the price increase, now there is a good time to invest in new projects.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 06:24:22 AM
Although most of the ICO is a hoax, ICO risk is very big, but I think the ICO profits also is very big, so I would invest ICO, because can get high return, that's why i still invest in ico.
June 09, 2018, 06:09:46 AM
I have come to accept that when market prices for cryptocurrencies are dropping people will make money that includes the opposite when prices soar but in this case the best time to invest in ICOs is when prices of coins are high and i think cryptocurrencies are well priced and its certainly a good time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
June 08, 2018, 05:33:50 PM
just buy ethereum and wait for the increase in its value is boring.Of course, invest in ICO.This is the best opportunity to earn money.This forum will help you choose the right ICO

I think, your strategy is too unserious and potentially very risky! A part of ETH, no doubt, can be saved because this year and maybe the next one will appear the news which can lead to the growth of ETH price in tens times! And of course, the other part should be spent on good ICO projects! Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
now best time to by tokens on ico? looks on iotex,pchain,exc,quark...how many X you see?)
7 june starts Essentia,unexpectedly in the last minute took part in one of the blockchain space’s biggest events
another great project that I'm waiting for buy more )

I guess that it's not right to put Esentia at the same level as such hype projects. Yes, it's a rather good project which has lots of merits but it's not so hyped as QKC which is discussed by everybody. Nonetheless, these are projects of different scale and level of interest!
June 08, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
ICOs is always the best trend to invest right now, but ICOs is always with 50% is scam. You must read the company infomation carefully and decide to spent money into it later. Research skill is nescessary.
- Here is a thread with some advice for who want to invest to ICOs : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-important-information-when-we-decide-to-invest-in-icos-2889318.
Do not throw your money through the window
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 07:26:42 AM
Take a step towards great success, be among the achievers. This is a good project with a promising future and if you participate, you will be glad you did . Join the winning team and earn your reward. https://konios.com/
If you are looking to invest, buy, or trade in ICO campaigns be sure to do significant homework researching the project. Make sure you see traction is happening and the team is capable of delivering.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
Take a step towards great success, be among the achievers. This is a good project with a promising future and if you participate, you will be glad you did . Join the winning team and earn your reward. https://konios.com/
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 08, 2018, 07:19:23 AM
just buy ethereum and wait for the increase in its value is boring.Of course, invest in ICO.This is the best opportunity to earn money.This forum will help you choose the right ICO
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
June 08, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Your concerns are legit. These days so many scam ICOs have looted money from people that I do not recommend investing in ICOs to any person at all. Some of my friends had invested in Ubonium and the people ran away with people's money. Same happened with BitBlissCoin too.
So it is better to invest in those coins which are already listed. By doing that you are ensuring that the company won't run away with your money. You can consider investing in REMME as now is the best time to invest in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 07:12:56 AM
Yes,it is a good time to invest in icos but make sure you take ample time to read through the icos whitepaper and be sure that it will be a potential coin at the even though icos are good ways to earn free token, there are many scam project in the system. If you feel you have enough capital to invest in crypto, after investing in the ico, you can also invest in bitcoin and ethereum to increase your profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2018, 07:11:22 AM
Yes, now one of the golden times needs to competently invest their money, as there are a lot of scammers on the market and everyone wants to deceive you. We need to carefully check them, as well as the team passed Kyc. Many are investing very huge amounts, so for them the risk is very huge.
There shouldn't be any need for people to do a KYC. If any coin asks for you to do a KYC then they should be part of a Bank or something like it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 07:05:46 AM
Choice of ICO is very difficult. Everyone  follows its own algorithms and mechanisms. Any case, 100% you can not be safe from the scam. Choose something that have good idea and excellent team. I think it may be one or two investments per month.
Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 09:28:21 AM
Yes, now one of the golden times needs to competently invest their money, as there are a lot of scammers on the market and everyone wants to deceive you. We need to carefully check them, as well as the team passed Kyc. Many are investing very huge amounts, so for them the risk is very huge.
Activity: 113
June 07, 2018, 09:19:53 AM
it is always a good time to invest in some project, but the thing is to find those worthy of your investments and time
You're right, there are always good projects, you just need to try hard to find a suitable project among the pile of trash.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
 it is always a good time to invest in some project, but the thing is to find those worthy of your investments and time
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 04:50:46 AM
I think that now is a good time to invest in ICO. Now there are many good and reliable projects. In order to find a good project you must be able to analyze the project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 04:49:05 AM
I think the right time. we are still in the period of investment opportunity. Do not miss projects you trust.
Pages:
Jump to: