Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 36. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 07:17:03 AM
not all icos is good to buy and there are lots of scammers out there. if you want to invest on icos, better inspect the elements thoroughly and check if the team is active and the project is already existing
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 06:57:52 AM
Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  The answer to this question is yes because the price of bitcoin and Ethereum is very low at the moment which is a good opportunity for investors because most of ICO are traded with bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 114
June 11, 2018, 06:27:42 AM
It's really been a good time to invest at ICO's as long as it is realible. But before that you have to conduct research comprehensively so that you can determine if that ICO you invested has the capabilities and potentials to hit at the market
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 06:56:50 PM
I think that investing in ISO projects always brings profit, regardless of market conditions, bitcoin rate and other factors! Think about it, why not invest in a project that can multiply your investments by 20 times?
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 10, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
I think that investing in ICO projects always makes sense, regardless of the state of the market! If the project is really promising, you can get a much higher profit than with the growth of the crypto currency!
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
June 10, 2018, 12:37:02 PM
I think a good time to invest in ICO is depending on the ICO, whether it has a good and profitable project or not, so if the ICO has a good project and will be profitable then it is a good time if you want to invest
Activity: 59
June 10, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
Investing in ICOs is still good as I see many good projects available for crowd funding. Although it's high risk but if you do your research you can find good project that will give you profits in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
June 10, 2018, 12:31:37 PM
Yes, you are right. That this time is indeed a span once with a scam ICO. The more the ICO, the better for us we can have a greater chance to earn income. But on the other hand, the level of ICO scam is also higher. In following ICO there is no 100% certainty that we can earn revenue. But at least we can minimize the scam ICO if we choose ICO that has reached softcap.
Buying ETH and BTC now as an investment asset is also a good decision, it is one way in which we earn a clear income because both coins will continue to grow in value and they are safe to invest.
Activity: 476
June 10, 2018, 12:30:01 PM
If you are thinking of investing in ICO, it is always good . What we need to do is just value the project and relate it to the real time usage and the investor community behind the project. This will help you understand better and decide whether investing could yield profit or not.
There are not many good projects right now. Your wallet can be split at any time. But you're right, if you choose the project carefully, it will always be a good way. The more information you find, the lower the risk you get
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
Yes, it is a very good time, because in this way you can protect your crypto funds against further fall and make some profit if you invest in a promising project.
Activity: 420
June 10, 2018, 12:16:49 PM
There are chances that in your search , you will meet all sorts of ICOs out there, some with very impressive projects and project plans that may turn out to be scams while others that will succeed, There is really no specific time to invest in ICO and neither can you tell which will be a success, Just ensure you make informed decisions before commiting your money
Activity: 56
June 10, 2018, 12:07:05 PM
I think this such a good time to invest to ICO. Last week I saw some ICO growth so fast in one day.
There is a trend for ICO right now. Best wishes.

Trend for ICO now? I dont see it. Maybe you mean the amount of ongoing ICOs is a trend Cheesy In my opinion trend is when they collect a big amount of money, not their existance.
I think there is no matter when to invest in good project. It will always give you profit
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 11:59:57 AM
I think that you can always invest in such projects. After all, every day there are a lot of them. You only need to choose the most reliable of them.

i think its quitehard to choose at this moment, even most reliable ICO are difficult to achieve at this very bearish value. As i noticed more risky investment are coming from ICO which 50 50 could be good to achieve, and others are losing of capital investment.
Activity: 70
June 10, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
I think for now, this is a good time to invest in ICO. The market still reach its bottom.
All coins are down we can buy them or if you have some interest to invest in ICO, invest it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 11:54:52 AM
There is never a time that is never good to invest in ICO but the most difficult thing to do is how to identify a genuine ICOs
Activity: 13
June 10, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
There are many ICOs available in crypto market where you can invest easily and make money for future.But ICO is now really risky. You can look for other ways of earning: investing, bounty, mining,etc.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 10, 2018, 11:47:57 AM
I think that you can always invest in such projects. After all, every day there are a lot of them. You only need to choose the most reliable of them.
Activity: 35
June 10, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
If you are thinking of investing in ICO, it is always good . What we need to do is just value the project and relate it to the real time usage and the investor community behind the project. This will help you understand better and decide whether investing could yield profit or not.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
Yet here they learn from mistakes, because the percentage that an ICO does not enter the market will not pay off or just scamper there always. A conscientious team that works smoothly seems to me this is an example of a recent project warld wi-fi. All quickly made everything collected bounty sent out tokens. The same as the can.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 07:48:50 PM
I think now a good time to invest in ICO because of a market will start to grow up after 2-3 month.
I recommend investing only in high qualitative ICO like USECHAIN -the World's First Mirror Identity Blockchain. More details: http://www.usechain.net/

Pages:
Jump to: