Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 52. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
 You will learn a lot by doing that, you will learn about the bitcoin, eth and ico market. The more you experience it the more you will master it.
Activity: 196
Read the comments in this branch, I came to the conclusion that no one knows . This is a good time or not . Therefore, you should not listen to anyone and make a conclusion yourself
Activity: 47
ICO is becoming more popular now, you have to take part in this trend, and this is the right time to invest in the ICO. But you will know how to reduce the risk and can do well strategy to maximize profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Maybe it`s not good time to invest in ICO. Because market trend is towards downward so no body will invest in ICO. Bitcoin and Altcoin are available at its lower price. So invest in market not in ICO.
Merit: 100
This is probably the best time to invest because the prices are good for buying and you have chances to catch the good rising in few weeks
Activity: 116
Judging by the market situation . Now is the normal time for investment in ICO . I've chosen a few
Activity: 141
If I were you , I'd refrain from investing for a while . Now the market is in the waiting stage . you need to watch where the price will go
Activity: 240
It is always a good time to invest in ICOs as long as the ICOs are legit and they are not just trying ti scam people out of their money. ICOs are a great way to get a large percentage of profit on your investment but it is now harder to find good ICOs because the market is being flooded with scam coins everyday so people need to be very careful.
Merit: 1
I would always say that, you are the one to make that decision on your own. I'd say ICOs are always the best choice if you analyse them carefully. Most investors are just following what others do without any efforts. It leads them to scams and they blame legit ICOs as well.
Activity: 168
Most ICOs are scams and most cryptocurrencies , other than Bitcoin, altcoins are shit coins. Some ICOs are outright scams. Their founders are simply cashing in on the absurd amount of dumb money people are throwing into token launches. The investors are often people who missed the boat on bitcoin and ether, and they don’t truly understand the differences between different cryptocurrencies.Some ICO tokens are not a scam.
Activity: 90
Anyone can invest and can earn the possibly huge returns just like how the big boys are accustomed to. Of course, investing in ICO’s is a high-risk venture.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
You should always follow ICOs and when there is the project you like you should invest, there are a lot of projects waiting for investment. Now Ambit Mining is live, I recommend  to take a look.
Activity: 146
ICO trend of its capital and investment has been the best, although some ICO is a scam, but still very suitable for investment high profit, because as long as it is investment is risky, we need many research this project before investment, reduce the risk of investment.
Activity: 196
I think this is the perfect time to invest in ICO. because while there are many ICOs that exist and increasingly make us free to choose. but must remain selective when looking to invest in ICO. because if one select the project then yes have to get ready money that we invest will be loss.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

It's better to rely on those tested coins like bitcoin or ethereum , those coin has a good reputation since it's all started so you dont need to worry anymore whether your investment is in good hands or not and aside from that bitcoin and ethereum has a good future in the market so it is much better than anything else.
Activity: 161
I think now is a good time to invest in ICOs because now, the market value of the tokens are still down or red. But eventually, I think in just several months or a year it will go up again and will reach new peak.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Yes, investing in ICO is a good solution.
If you are an investor you can grap the good opportunity, but be carefull because there ICO can be a scam.

but if we can choose the right project then we can get big profits.
Go in fast in with Bounus, to late can be the false way.
I'm not sure this is the right time for investment . In the last few projects I've invested in, they don't collect hard cap
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Today, many countries tighten legislation related to ICO. This leads to the fact that some projects are forced to stop raising funds. I ran into a situation where developers stopped ICO and said they were returning money to investors. Members of the bounty campaign did not receive anything for their work.
the market pleases us for several weeks . I think that now is the right time for any investment
Pages:
Jump to: