Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 54. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Investing on ico's should be always depending on their own platform if the platform is good then i think that the coin will be really good for long term investment and that is the reason why we should invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think that for several years this industry will be booming. This year there will be many new and interesting projects. I trust such investments, because it gives me a good profit.

I think those good ICOs project will only show up at the end of this year with the bump of this market also. Bumping time is the most avaiable for us to invest in ICO because looks like everything is succeed at that moment even it can be not that much good.
Activity: 171
It depends. These days, a lot of scam ICO. Make sure you check the team background before you start investing it or u might lose most of invested money.
Activity: 85
I think that for several years this industry will be booming. This year there will be many new and interesting projects. I trust such investments, because it gives me a good profit.
Activity: 182
I also read the mossland whitepaper, they seem good and I can advise you to go for them
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Well this is a good time, because the market is now green. But the ICO is now scam, so let's focus on the potential ICO analysis. If you have no knowledge, you can hire an analyst to help or learn more about ICO.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
It is very good time to invest in ICO,you can see zebi 7x profit recently ,you must find all the information about the project and team,read carefully the whitepaper and roadmap ,choose the most interesting and promising  project,
i sure you will win profits too.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
ICO is the best way to invest but keep in mind that it is better to do your research to avoid being scam and to exclude those scam ones and got the profitable ones so in thugs way you will got a lot of profit
Activity: 104
there seems to be a lot of fraud and hacking cases that scare me a little. Of course, there's no certainty that will be successful in the right direction, Or should I buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas will be helpful!
Activity: 315
There are a lot of ICOs launching out there, what makes the difference, however, is the structure of the project and its usability. some interesting ICOs you might want to check are Redberry, Loci and Cypherium, make sure you read their white paper and find out as much as you can before committing.
Activity: 8
It's always best to do as much research as possible, if there's a part of you that is doubtful or unsure if its genuine then it's probably best to skip it and move to the next one. As you said, nothing is guaranteed but a well written and informative whitepaper is always a good start, plus if the development team come across as honest and transparent that's also a good sign as scams will often use loads of buzzwords and make it seem too good to be true, like it could never fail and will only ever go up!

If the ICO is raising money for what is essentially just an idea with no working concept or demo then I would also stay away. While there are examples of ones being genuine, these are the easiest type of ICO scams to pull off as they don't need to be able to develop anything. If they do have a working concept or demo, check the quality of it and how closely it matches to their vision. If it's poor quality, not user friendly can barely functions, you have to question whether or not they can deliver what they want to
Activity: 20
Yeah its still good to join ICO. I keep saying many icos upcoming at ico following websites. Some of them shows indicator about how much they got and million dollars are poured in, so icos are still alive and well.
Activity: 78
April 29, 2018, 09:51:37 PM
Not all ICO is speculation or hype mate, it is depend of the project and the team.
many of ico is good and success. We know that investment is a risk, investment you can afford to lose it.
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 10:49:39 AM
I think it is not the best time for you to invest right now, because you know Bitcoin and ALTcoin in uptrend and back to the moon. i said it is not the best time, but if you want to invest I think you still get profit but not much considering BTC and alt rate right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
It's always a good time now. It used to be better,  Just choose ICO with good potential. finding a good ICO is not that easy.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
Yeah! Now there is a market reversal. Many ICO are now becoming more interesting. Which hasn't happened in the last couple of months. The main thing is to choose wisely where to invest!
Activity: 54
April 29, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
ICO has always been and remains the best trend to invest its funds right now, but ICOs often encounter scammers. Therefore, before investing, you need to learn the maximum information about the company and make a decision about investing.
Activity: 476
April 29, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
It is a question not about time but about quality of ICO. It is rather difficult to choose a right one, you should make a deep research, firstly look for the people who are behind the ICO. Read their whitepaper and what their projects goal. Also expert reviews would be useful
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 02:15:12 PM
I think investing in ico is a good thing. Today many promising ico projects can make money. If you want to invest in ico project, you should first study the ico project. Then you will get a good ico project. And always be careful of the scam ico project. Because currently there are still many scam ico projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 28, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
The right moment is when you already feel confident in the ico will be successful. but not as easy as I said. even though you've read their whitepaper, fraudsters are smart people, so be aware of who the team is working behind the project.
Pages:
Jump to: