Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 55. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 28, 2018, 02:03:51 PM
If you notice that the value of an alt is low, you should invest. Investing in ICO is like an investment in stocks and the more spread your investments are, the more probability of success you'll have. Now is also a good time because Crypto is starting to regain its value little by little and it is a good sign for you'll have greater return if this continue.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
Undoubtedly ICO.  In my opinion it is now on the rise.  Despite all the thoughts of Hayter, many projects are developing and gaining momentum, and their ICO along with them.  And if on this wave of recovery invest money correctly then everything will be super.  For me, Paytomat became the company.  But everyone has his head on his shoulders and needs to take into account many thoughts
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
April 28, 2018, 11:59:46 AM
I think that this might not be a good time to invest on icos, no offense but there are a lot of them who are ending up scaming a lot of people.

I am only investing in 1 project, the one which is on my signature, but all the others are scammy ones and i do not even want to put a single $ in those

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
the best time to invest in ICO is that if you already know that the project is legal and that you have already carried out your own research.
Activity: 112
April 28, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
If you want to earn money ice is the best method but nowadays a lot of ice project js scam. Invest in ICO very risky, i prefer to invest when project dome to market
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
I'm afraid, you are the only one that can make that decision. It has to be personal, so that at the end of the day, you are responsible for your decision. Regardless of whatever advice anyone can give you, things can turn good and can also go awry. Investing in ICO's are good, but you must be sure of the integrity of the ICO event (which can be very difficult). You should weigh the odds very carefully, possibly do some research, before making any decision. Whatever you decide, I wish you good luck.
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 11:40:50 AM
No particular time in my opinion. What matters is what ICO are you investing to. Set the pointers in choosing the right ICO. Team, product, hype, legitimacy and does it solve a real world problem. By that I'm sure investing on those ICO will give you profit both short and long term
Activity: 77
April 28, 2018, 11:16:16 AM
Investing in ICO do not depends on the actually price of bitcoin or ethereum at the moment. If the ICO is a good project, there is always a good time to invest. Because most ICO you have the token price in USD, so it do not depend on how much cryptocurrencies you will spend on the project. You will not get your coins or tokens depend cheaper or expensive when the bitcoin pris is high or low.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 27, 2018, 08:33:01 AM
I believe that ICOs success is depending of the market mood as well. Market is good condition at the moment and it is looking very promising, so I would say that now is good time to invest in ICO.
Activity: 193
April 27, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
Its depends to your analys a white paper of ico its so very hard to find a success ico. Any time you can invest a ico but trying hard to find a success ICO.
Activity: 314
April 27, 2018, 08:25:32 AM
I personally think it is good time right now to invest in ICO, But before you do this, you need to do some research, as you may know, many of the ICO are a fraud.
Activity: 28
April 27, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
This is a very ambiguous issue about ICO.  Everything is individual.  Here you need to analyze each program, project, company.  For me it's a good option to invest in Paytomat.  Each investment should be weighed by many factors.  Reliability, publicity, purpose, purpose of the company.  Generation of all these factors should be chosen individually
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
ICO is the best way to get more tokens at a lower and discounted price. But even when an ICO offers lots of bonus, you also must consider first to do some verification to see that that ICO is a total legit. You can do that by verifying their project, see the whitepaper, and most sure do verify the team of that ICO. Participating in the ICOs for me is a good choice instead of buying ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 364
April 27, 2018, 12:45:23 AM
I have an opinion that any time is suitable for investment. If you see a very good crypto project, then you should not miss the chance to invest in it. For example, the project is over: Zilliqa is a new blockchain platform that is designed to scale in an open, permission-less distributed network securely.  And the crypto project that I'm waiting for and want to invest in it Neonexchange (Exchange) DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 12:41:29 AM
ICO is the best way to get more tokens at a lower and discounted price. But even when an ICO offers lots of bonus, you also must consider first to do some verification to see that that ICO is a total legit. You can do that by verifying their project, see the whitepaper, and most sure do verify the team of that ICO. Participating in the ICOs for me is a good choice instead of buying ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 08:52:06 PM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

I do not thing that the price is really good to invest today since it keeps on growing again and the market is starting to change to green but if you are really eager to invest then you can choose ethereum since it may go back to 1k dollar before the year ends.
Activity: 10
April 26, 2018, 08:51:11 PM
merculet is the most ICO
Activity: 18
April 26, 2018, 08:49:39 PM
Investing in the ico is one of the major thing for us to earn bitcoin, though its not directly bitcoin profit but through altcoin can be the bridge for us to experience a big profit for BitcoinBTC in the end.
Activity: 322
April 25, 2018, 07:07:10 PM
I think that the investments in coins and investments in ICO projects differ very much! When investing in coins, you have to consider the stage at which the market is now and where it can go further, and if you find a good ICO, you can safely participate in it!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 25, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
Yes, now the market is on some rise, so now is a pretty good time to invest, but in my opinion it will last not too long because after how many months there will be a recession again.
Pages:
Jump to: