Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 102. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 01:50:23 AM
I do not like to invest in ICO I prefer to follow the bounty that is held only. If you want to invest  to ETH or waves or also LTC in my opinion will be safer than investing in ICO who do not know success or not
not all ICOs are good, but there are still many who are trusted,
eg crypterium, titanium, which is now kickcity,
Activity: 326
February 21, 2018, 01:47:56 AM
ICO always earns money. But your choice is very important. You should investigate the project well. You have to trust. Investing in a bad project is to throw away the money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:53:11 AM
Well, if you have some amount of money to buy ETH or BTC, I think it is a good time while their value is decreasing, but ICO also good way to invest your money.
Just make sure you do your research regarding the ICO.
The way you look at the whitepaper already good.
Just go search more and find the discussion to ensure the ICO is not a scam.
Good luck
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 12:49:30 AM
ico is one option to invest your money so just select one of the many ico that goes on and wait in some time then the value of your investment will increase.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 20, 2018, 11:01:12 PM
I am afraid the best time to invest in ICO might have gone.
More often than not, ICO participants find themselves suffering loss after the ICO tokens get listed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 10:51:32 PM
Dissimilar to the day and age it is constantly great to put into ICO. What we have to do is simply esteem the venture and relate it to the continuous utilization and the speculator group behind the undertaking. This will enable you to see better and choose whether contributing could return benefit or not.

Everybody invest here want to get profit. I dont believe if someone said that they invest because of believe in altcoin and hold forever without cash out.
So the ico investment popular also because of the high profit. Time is not important when invest in ico but make sure the project is good so we can invest anytime.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 20, 2018, 09:54:11 PM
Well it was at the start of the month when you posted this, so it would have been then with such low ETH prices. But now maybe think again, don't let this put you off a good project though - this is always the most important thing. A coin that will deliver you a great raise / ROI will be worth it .
I think anytime is the good time to invest because honestly no one dont know when is the right time to invest. Also its not easy to choose ICO because there's a lot of it came up and some of them are scam. So i suggest before to invest make sure it has potential and possible you can earn.
Activity: 3
February 20, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
If you don't want take risk, well you can look for free ICO, like this MARINECOIN  https://marineco.in/ico 

They are doing free ICO right now , Check their website where you can get 450000 MTC for free. It has artificial intelligence and many other features in itself, I believe this is a chance for you if you want to invest ICO. 

so hurry up and let's make “Make MARINECOIN great again!!!” Smiley 
Activity: 56
February 20, 2018, 05:11:47 PM
I would say "yes" to ICO, but the question is which one to choose:) half of them are scums, but some projects are really interesting. My favorite is Safinus right now, anyway you'd better make your own research before investing.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 04:55:18 PM
Now and then is good to invest at ICO but as an investors it is our job to look and search the better ICO's that has a good project. Analyze the ICO/research the company capabilities, know the team behind the projects must be reliable and suitable as what they showcases. If you find it more hustle and risky better put your investments at the top altcoins in the cryptocurrency chart.
Activity: 85
February 20, 2018, 04:05:42 PM
While it is true that there are ICOs that are fake, or should I say scam, there are still some good ICOs that are really true to their worda. It would be better if you can participate on those that are already in the market or better yet, just invest in bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
February 20, 2018, 04:00:51 PM
a lot of scam ico is going on so i think its not safe right now to invenst in ico as they arent like old time x2 x3 from ico price now you wont get  even ico price with a god projects
Activity: 148
February 20, 2018, 03:58:40 PM
I do not like to invest in ICO I prefer to follow the bounty that is held only. If you want to invest  to ETH or waves or also LTC in my opinion will be safer than investing in ICO who do not know success or not
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
February 20, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
Well it was at the start of the month when you posted this, so it would have been then with such low ETH prices. But now maybe think again, don't let this put you off a good project though - this is always the most important thing. A coin that will deliver you a great raise / ROI will be worth it .
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 20, 2018, 03:42:28 PM
Yes, now is the golden time to invest in ico, it will be too late, it will soon become routine, many people will find out when the profit will be very small, so we have to catch up now.
it's not too late yet
Activity: 266
February 20, 2018, 03:38:16 PM
Many people got rich in the way of investing in different ICO  buy, but investing in many ico can be very risky. Before investing in one take a time to search about the company and analyze the white paper first.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
February 20, 2018, 03:34:09 PM
 For me i think best time to invest a intial coin offering or ICO is when he still pre-sale.Pre-sale is a early token sale. In that situation you will recieved big bunos on them. Because the main sell got bo bunos but there ico have bunos but a little bunos not just like pre sale..
There are lot of ico but some of them are scam.. they even reach there road map.
Activity: 228
February 20, 2018, 03:32:35 PM
There are many good ICO-s around, if you research and find good ones it is always good time and profitable to invest in ICO-s.
Activity: 111
February 20, 2018, 03:31:21 PM
Now is the right time to invest in the new coins nand we can make much profit in it because the prices are low and the will go up quickly in the near future.
Activity: 448
February 20, 2018, 03:24:57 PM
Investing in ICOs could be profitable but the risk is too high. Now is not best time to invest to most of ICO's. Only tier1 is good to invest. Think 10 times if you want to put more than half of your crypto in ICO's. Better wait few weeks or month.
you do not be so categorical, because there are still good projects for today. At least I've met several companies ico, Where I gladly invest my funds.
Jump to: