Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 101. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 10:23:32 AM
Whenever you find project with strong community and good fundamental, that times will be good to make invest in ICO. But actually make invest in ICO more risk than just buy and hold BTC/ETH but also promising higher profit because in ICO we get cheap price of token. So to reduce the risk just divide the money in to 2 portfolio, can be 60% for ETH/BTC and 40% to make investment in ICO.
Activity: 658
February 21, 2018, 10:19:13 AM
The basic assignment needed before proceeding into buying any ICO is for investors to do their research and be certain about what they are investing into.  There are many projects making noise without substance,  and there quality project under the radar as well.  4th he onus is on investor to find out the good project .
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 07:24:35 AM
I think it is a good time to invest in ICO. Actually, ICO is good to exchange our money. Futhermore, ICO can help our fiture in this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 07:04:02 AM
I think now is not the best time to invest in ICO ..
It's better to buy good Altcoins. For example, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, NEO, etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 05:46:19 AM
Yes it's good to invest in ICO's but be careful where you invest.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 21, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
If you believe in the project behind the ICO and the team, roadmap is clear, then it is way to go!
Just remember don't invest more than what you can lose..
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 05:14:35 AM
Invest in the good ICO has always been and will be profitable. The most important thing here is to find a good ICO company. And then you can increase your investment many times.

Not all ico is profitable, its depend of the project.
but I think that now is a good time to join in ICO, but learn and read about of ICO before joined.
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 05:09:38 AM
Invest in the good ICO has always been and will be profitable. The most important thing here is to find a good ICO company. And then you can increase your investment many times.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
February 21, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
Yeah its still good to join ICO. I keep saying many icos upcoming at ico following websites. Some of them shows indicator about how much they got and million dollars are poured in, so icos are still alive and well.
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 04:56:19 AM
This is great time to invest to ICO because some of them is have good and successful presale and if you doubt to some ICO you need to research before you invest. There's a lot of ways if they have a good feedback to people and investor so you can decide if you want to invest to them.

Just a compilation of typical answers made by those who's trying to increase their replies number without giving any useful information.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 21, 2018, 03:34:24 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

First, if you want to invest you must have bitcoin or ethereum
for regarding ico, right there is not really 100% accurate true success. to see ico that leads to a scam, quite difficult. you should analyze and examine it before you are absolutely sure
study a ico as a whole, then you compare with some other ico. I'm sure you will find many differences.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 02:39:53 AM
I think that right now is just the time to invest in ICO. There are several reasons for this:
1) The market is only beginning to develop more strongly.
2) The entire market is now in a strong drawdown (respectively, after leaving it new tokens can give a good profit).
3) Many people start to see in the crypto currency a good potential and will increase
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
February 21, 2018, 02:38:30 AM
any time is better to invest in ico"s but you need to have check each and everything about it I mean the team and roadmap
Activity: 812
February 21, 2018, 02:32:19 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
This is great time to invest to ICO because some of them is have good and successful presale and if you doubt to some ICO you need to research before you invest. There's a lot of ways if they have a good feedback to people and investor so you can decide if you want to invest to them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 21, 2018, 02:25:24 AM
Well, if you have some amount of money to buy ETH or BTC, I think it is a good time while their value is decreasing, but ICO also good way to invest your money.
Just make sure you do your research regarding the ICO.
The way you look at the whitepaper already good.
Just go search more and find the discussion to ensure the ICO is not a scam.
Good luck

Not all ico' are good therfor it is still depends. it depends on what is their project all about, if its usefull and unique then it could probably stand out and become succesful later on. that is the trait that you should be looking for or considered before joining an ico because we all know that majority of them are only plain bs and scam. time isnt also the basis on whether you invest or not because an ico is different from an actuall crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 02:17:38 AM
Investing in ICO do not depends on the actually price of bitcoin or ethereum at the moment. If the ICO is a good project, there is always a good time to invest. Because most ICO you have the token price in USD, so it do not depend on how much cryptocurrencies you will spend on the project. You will not get your coins or tokens depend cheaper or expensive when the bitcoin pris is high or low.
Activity: 140
February 21, 2018, 02:14:56 AM
need to be picky in choosing the right ICO. like picking a property. Cheesy but good time depends on the ICO's details.
Activity: 83
February 21, 2018, 02:13:50 AM
Yes I think it is a good time to invest in specially in altcoins. Because most of altcoin prices are seriously down. So you can earn profit in couple of months as market expected to go up in couple of months.
Activity: 84
February 21, 2018, 01:59:39 AM
I will answer just! Now it is probably no longer a secret that it is necessary to invest when there is a fall, and sell at the peak! But then another question arises, how do you know when is the best time to buy at the drop of a crypt? Answer so, my opinion is that in the crypt, even an experienced analyst can not say for sure that this is the end point and the currency will no longer fall! For this I'm relying on your sense! Bought on the low, made plus 2 or 3 proudl! So and live! Good luck to all!
Activity: 98
February 21, 2018, 01:53:42 AM
I would say "yes" to ICO, but the question is which one to choose:) half of them are scums, but some projects are really interesting. My favorite is Safinus right now, anyway you'd better make your own research before investing.
Is it possible to choose the most famous ICO which many people invest in? Such ICO has a very low chance to be a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: